@The Spirit of Morpheus
As I told you before, I'm not aware of any script command that would accomplish this.

So there is a high chance that it is just impossible.

We're interested in the future of Achilles and what our users actually want to see from Achilles, what needs some improvement and so on. If you could fill out the form below, we would really appreciate it, thanks! https://goo.gl/forms/MZoO0AJlYCIY4qEu1

• Like 1

Hopefully ya'll continue to support and develop as it is a must mod while Zeus'ing, ie - it's an awesome mod!! :eyeheart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello, Lord I have problems with wind of nature of intensity 3 stars and 4 stars in Takistan map server, could tell me how to fix this problem. Very strong wind , i need help

Hello,

Using the removeCuratorAddons command, can I remove JUST the script execution module from the interface?

OR

Using display, to stop that GUI from "working"?

Hello. I'm currently using Achilles with a few other addons. I've tried in the Editor, and both Achilles, and all other addons work. Achilles lets me spawn everything I want from the other addons.
I'm using a custom-edited map from the workshop. For some reason, if I use the Game master with "All addons (including unnofficial ones)", Achilles is greyed out and I can only spawn infantry from the units. If I use it with the value set to 1 (I don't know why it's only this one, supposedly "All addons (including unnofficial ones)" is 3, by the looks of it, since it's what appears when I set it), some of the normal Zeus options disappear, Achilles works, and I can still only spawn infantry. This all works normally in the Editor (Achilles, the normal Zeus options and spawning both infantry and vehicles).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

@DaveSkywalker
The addons value for "ModuleCurator_F" has to be 3 to make addons available to Zeus. Don't set it do another value. For further testing, please unload all other addons except Achilles and CBA. Let me know what happens and in which environment you are working (SP, dedicated server, server host).

Edit: If it happens on a dedicated server, also try once with Achilles loaded on the server.

I'm using it on a Server Host (local, through Server Browser). When it is set to 3, everything works except for Achilles itself (when I try to use Achilles, simply nothing happens when I place down the functions). I have tried these addons in the editor, and it works, fully, but whenever I'm on any map (custom changed map), it doesn't work. Thanks for the help, though.

@DaveSkywalker
There are essentially two issues I could think of. It is either a mod conflict or your mission is not set up properly. The former can be tested by you by unloading all other addons (except CBA, since it is required). The latter can be tested by me if you post the unbinarized mission.sqm (e.g. copy & paste to https://gist.github.com/ and post the link here).

@oOKexOo
It is DUWS (Dynamic Universal War System), but with a few custom changes to it, however, none of the custom changes I made could possibly impact Zeus or any of it's attributes (except literally adding Zeus). It's not a mod conflict since, like I said above, going into the editor and putting down a Game Master and a random Unit, setting the unit as GameMaster and the Gamemaster to all addons, it does work. Thanks for the help, once again.
Here's the github link: https://gist.github.com/DavidPires7/371ad0ae03eb2c966e331d4a005cfdac

EDIT: Also, it may be worth saying that the mission has a lot of files in it, other than the mission.sqm. There are even folders.

It's not a mod conflict since, like I said above, going into the editor and putting down a Game Master and a random Unit, setting the unit as GameMaster and the Gamemaster to all addons, it does work. 

That proofs nothing! We are still talking about the issue that Achilles modules are greyed out in Zeus, aren't we? Why are you then talking about Eden Editor? Eden and Zeus behave way different.

If you really want me to help you, you should accept my help and do as I say (I already told you twice to test without other addons).

Edit: Ok, you're right, a mod conflict is unlikely, since it works for you with a simple setup. Hence, it's the mission that causes the issue.

Achilles worked fine when I tested your mission.sqm (replaced the PMF units with vanilla ones...), but as you pointed out there are other files, which we should take into consideration. Can you upload the entire mission by any chance? 

What I also noticed is that you have two cost modules placed. You should check what happens if you delete them both.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, when I was talking about the Eden Editor, I meant creating a new scenario with a GameMaster Module and a random unit synced together and correctly set up, with the addons, and both Achilles working (not being greyed out) and all other addons working, when actually playing the scenario.

Regarding the cost modules, I put them down due to when moving spawned vehicles and units it sometimes saying "Insufficient Resources", but the Achilles issue happened before me putting them down.

And I'll link the mission. Yet again, thanks for the help. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hm2B5WvH4sPLXbEKaJrFbMyzPloIuuKX/view?usp=sharing

The mission seems to be a mess... I end up in water and always get the "HQ officer killed" ending. In the short time I can test, Achilles is not greyed out.

I loaded Achilles, CBA and CUP, played as the player1 and placed the HQ randomly.

Anyway, as I already told you I can't reproduce your issue so far. I probably miss something. Could you please address all the points below?

On 29.5.2016 at 8:51 PM, oOKexOo said:

Please report issues in the following form:

Reveal hidden contents

1) Topic
2) Version of ArmA
3) *All add-ons that were running client side (give versions in parentheses if it's not the steam version)
4) *All add-ons that were running server side (server key does not count; skip if it was SP).
5) Environment (e.g. client on dedicated server / client on hosted server /server host/ SP)
6) Reproducibility (e.g. always)
7) Report step by step how the issue can be reproduced (can also be a video)
8) Additonal Notes

*Unload as many add-ons as possible in your test. The usage of an additional addon is only justified if there is an indication of a mod conflict (e.g. the issue only appears when that specific mod is loaded together with Achilles).

Here is just an arbitrary example:

1) Throw smoke grenade hotkey does not work for RHS units.
2) 1.70
3) Achilles (steam); CBA (steam); RHS (0.4.1.1)
4) CBA (steam); RHS (0.4.1.1)
5) Client on dedicated server
6) only observed when the unit does not have a vanilla smoke grenade
7.1) Set up a dedicated server with TADST running Tanoa Game Master
7.2) Join server and take Game Master slot
7.3) Place US Army Soldier, select him and press C.
8) Message observed: "No smoke grenade available".

Actually, something really interesting happened. I've been playing the mission with zeus with the addons set to 1 (I believe it's "All addons present in scenario"), and after we loaded, Achilles stopped working, and the vehicles and rest of spawnlist actually started working. After 15m of playing, I actually noticed Achilles was back to working, and so everything works now. Apparently I gotta load it twice or something.

EDIT: Still, thanks so much for helping.

The Achilles is incompatible with any mod that adds a zeus curator module, or even if you just add it via console. It always reloads after you open zeus interface and gives you only the default factions. I tried with High Command Converter, WW AIO menu, MCC and just using a console during a mission.
I think I will drop Achilles due to that. I prefer to have the ability to activate zeus in any mission.

Are you sure? I use MCC and Achilles at the same time regularly without any kind of crippling issues- I have occasionally had to close Zeus with Y and re-open it but once open the second time in a mission it works without any problems. I just use the default Editor Zeus module.

For me Achilles reloads the zeus on first opening and only gives me the default A3 factions. I don't mind the reload, but not having all the factions and objects to spawn is a big no no for me. Its not just MCC, I tried HCC and a custom script that just adds zeus to a mission. All of that caused the missing stuff issue. I did the test separately only with one of the mods active at time.

It's unlikely that Achilles as such removes the custom factions (except you are using an older version that contains the faction filter settings).
The loss of factions after the reloading would indicate an instability due to a misconfiguration in the mission or server.

I need to know in which enviroment you tested (SP, dedicated or server host) and also your test mission setup (in the case it's just a mission.sqm you could use https://gist.github.com/).

31 minutes ago, oOKexOo said:

It's unlikely that Achilles as such removes the custom factions (except you are using an older version that contains the faction filter settings).
The loss of factions after the reloading would indicate an instability due to a misconfiguration in the mission or server.

I need to know in which enviroment you tested (SP, dedicated or server host) and also your test mission setup (in the case it's just a mission.sqm you could use https://gist.github.com/).

CBA, CUP weapons, units and vehicles, SP, just started an editor placed a single unit and a zeus module. Achilles reloads and loses the CUP factions after reload. It also does not work if I try something like this during mission:

curator_module = "ModuleCurator_F" createVehicleLocal [0, 0, 0];
curator_module setvariable ["text","curator_module"];
curator_module setvariable ["Addons",3,true];

However, it works fine if I set the owner filed in the curator module in the editor. With is a bummer as I want to be able to use zeus in any mission, even if it was not included at the start.

There are several issues with your test code:

1) Don't use createVehicleLocal!
2) setVariable for module attributes after the module's creation are useless. You have to do them before the module function is executed, e.g. init line.

The code below should work even in MP:

[
	player,
	{
		params ["_player"];
		"ModuleCurator_F" createUnit [[0,0,0], (createGroup sideLogic), "newCuratorModule = this; this setVariable ['Addons',3,true]"];
		_player assignCurator newCuratorModule;
		newCuratorModule = nil;
	}
] remoteExec ["call", 2];

Edit: Oh wait you said SP... SP missions are a bit problematic... This is independent of Achilles though. You will need to activate the addons manually:

private _addons = []; 
private _cfgPatches = configfile >> "cfgpatches"; 
for "_i" from 0 to (count _cfgPatches - 1) do { 
 private _class = _cfgPatches select _i; 
 if (isclass _class) then {_addons pushBack configname _class}; 
};
activateAddons _addons;
private _curatorModule = getAssignedCuratorLogic player; 
removeallcuratoraddons _curatorModule; 
_curatorModule addcuratoraddons _addons

Ok, so from what I can understand is that creating any additional zeus modules is what breaks the factions. Is there a way to connect to the Zeus plugin created by achilles? If there is one that is.

I would also like to know that factions are visible for a moment, before the reload. Alternatively, how can I fix the missing factions after the reload?