Hey Mate.

The "set radio frekv" can i safe that somwhere?

Anyone able to tell me what could cause this mod to work on a dedicated server mission but when hosting the same mission locally can choose achilles features ( even though greyed out ) but when placing nothing  works?

Any ideas would be appreciated

15 minutes ago, Rockapes said:

Anyone able to tell me what could cause this mod to work on a dedicated server mission but when hosting the same mission locally can choose achilles features ( even though greyed out ) but when placing nothing  works?

Any ideas would be appreciated

I have the same problem since last week or so. I can place Zeus/Achilles modules (eg. teleport, add objects to Zeus etc.) but then in most cases nothing happens. Sometimes it works though, can't see any pattern. I tried different Achilles versions, no change. Worked flawlessly before. First I thought it might be a particular heavy mission but also here no pattern

@loopdk

No, the last dialog choices are only saved for a session.

We could save them as a profile variable, but we first have to assess if it is worth to burst the profile namespace with even more variables.

@Rockapes and @Tobur

This is probably an initialization error. The curator module does not allow third party add-ons by default.

We introduced a workaround some time ago, but it seems to fail in your case.

The best solution is to setup the mission the way the workaround is not needed at all:

• Modify the curator module and set "Default Addons" to "All Addons (including unofficial ones)" (see Youtube video).
  • Thanks 1

@oOKexOo will have a look. Its not my mission so will probably have to edit via mission.sqm

Just weird how same mission works when I host on dedi but when I host local cant access stuff. But then again dedi servers seem to mess alot of stuff up even tho I cant understand why

I doubled checked, even created a NEW mission, only cba & ares achilles loaded and options are still listed but greyed out and will not work on local host. I tried to change settings to no addons and then the Ares Achilles options became available.

As I said everything works fine on Dedi server, local host appears to be the problem especially if you set it to "ALL ADDONS including unofficial"

oh launch parameters ticked  -filepatching and -hugepage, not sure if that would have any affect but informing anyways

@Rockapes

Thx for sharing the details. I guess you modified the mission.sqm by hand. As far as I know you have to set a number there. Are you sure that you didn't mix up "No addons" with "ALL ADDONS including unofficial"?

Anyway, since I can't reproduce your issue with our mission templates, it would be best if you could send me the mission (Dropbox, Google drive, whatever).

Alternatively, in the case the mission consists only of a mission.sqm, you could directly paste it to https://pastebin.com/ and post the link.

@oOKexOo

I tried all the numbers and created a base mission with zeus game master and one unit to check and it still fails. All ares achilles options are greyed out.

I am at work right now but will upload the mission when I get home. Cheers and thanks for assistance

Can you add a virtual arsenal to items?

I have tried using the in mod option and its not work?

You can place a parking meter and drop a BIS arsenal on it....  modules>arsenal>add full arsenal... click ON the object and done.  It should be that easy. Are you positive you have the mod loaded.

@Gimpy
If you are using ACE3, you can only access the aresenal via ACE interaction menu, not the scroll menu.

9 hours ago, oOKexOo said:

@Gimpy
If you are using ACE3, you can only access the aresenal via ACE interaction menu, not the scroll menu.

That answered my issue. 

So I assume that a scroll wheel option isn't an option?

@Gimpy

Currently no, unless ACE Arsenal pbo is not present.

We are thinking about an option to provide ACE and vanilla arsenal simultaneously.

Hello!

Could you consider adding an cba setting that would remove all interface elements you have added? This would help me customize zeus usage better.

@Rockapes

I just tried the mission as a server host with CBA and Achilles only.

There are several script errors at the beginning... The mission seems to be a bit broken.
The Zeus slot has no curator module assinged, but I realized that it is assigned to the squad leader slot instead. The squad leader has Zeus access and I could place modules without any issues.

You either find a better template or try to fix the errors yourself.

@bumgie

Are you talking about the spawn attributes?

Thanks @oOKexOo for the feedback. 

Just retried and everything working fine, Wonder if I forgot to enable CBA.. Sounds dumb but cant think of anything I have changed.

I have a problem where I am running Ares in a SP scenario. On first loading all of the Ares options are available and functional, however when I save and exit and then load the save later, none of the Ares options are even listed in Zeus. Only the default Zeus commands are available.

Has anyone experienced this issue before?

@Pseudoruse

The save game option is incompatible with Achilles. We found no solution to it so far.

On 28.1.2018 at 8:41 PM, oOKexOo said:

@bumgie

Are you talking about the spawn attributes?

I mean these:

PywRJGJ.png

hUxPB3w.png

And also the execute line that I forgot to mark.

PS. Would it be possible to create a module that would make a group search for ammo nearby and rearm?

@bumgie

I don't see how these buttons are bothering anyone.

They provide integral features of Achilles.

Btw. the execute part is vanilla.

Edit:

I guess it would be possible, but one should avoid such an example of micromanagement.

As far as I know some AI mods such as ASR AI provide automatic rearm.

3 hours ago, oOKexOo said:

@bumgie

I don't see how these buttons are bothering anyone.

They provide integral features of Achilles.

Like I said earlier, it would help to customize zeus usage better. I could better limit what different zeus could do etc. But If it is too much to ask then never mind I will just run a script and remove them each time the interface is opened.

@bumgie

Hmm, I obviously didn't get your point about customization before.

I didn't think about making use of CBA settings for restricting features on a server so far.

This would be indeed a nice feature, especially for a ZvZ scenario.

Edit:

I suggest a more general approach that includes modules as well together with the reintroduction of the faction filter.

The modules can already be restricted using this:

[_zeusCuratorModule, [
    "ace_zeus_moduleSuppressiveFire",0,
    "ace_zeus_moduleDefendArea",0,
    "ace_zeus_modulePatrolArea",0,
    "ace_zeus_moduleSearchArea",0,
    "ace_zeus_moduleSearchNearby",0,
    "ace_zeus_moduleToggleFlashlight",0,
    "ace_zeus_moduleGarrison",0,
    "ace_zeus_moduleUnGarrison",0,
    "ModuleRemoteControl_F",0]] call BIS_fnc_curatorObjectRegisteredTable; //define what modules zeus can use.

Though I have not tried to add any of ares or achiles modules in this way yet.

I was talking about a solution that doesn't require scripting as you suggested for the buttons.