["Money", ["Add","Subtract","Show"]],
			["Set Money", "", "0"]
		]
	] call Ares_fnc_showChooseDialog;

// If cancel was pressed
	if (_dialogResult isEqualTo []) exitWith {};

// Get our info from the dialog
	_dialogResult params ["_moneyAsset", "_cash"];

// Parse the string to a scalar (it doesn't return scalars but strings!)
	_cash = parseNumber _cash;

switch (_moneyAsset) do 
	{
		case 0: 
		{
			// Global value is MoneyAsset!
			MoneyAsset = (MoneyAsset + _cash);
			systemChat str MoneyAsset; 
		};
		case 1:
		{
			MoneyAsset = (MoneyAsset - _cash);
		};
		case 2:
		{
		};
	};
}] call Ares_fnc_RegisterCustomModule;

This should work, I'm not sure.

Concerning the ability for Zeus to lock doors and have them set for breaching, how do I get my custom explosive added to the list of explosives that can be used? Is there something I can add to my mod for that to work, or do I have to alter Ares/Achilles?

Also, in my testing I placed a small military building in the VR and the "Lock Doors" option was not available. Does it not work on VR, or is there some other condition in place to get it to work? It worked on other maps for me, but not VR.

Thanks.

10 hours ago, BadHabitz said:

Concerning the ability for Zeus to lock doors and have them set for breaching, how do I get my custom explosive added to the list of explosives that can be used? Is there something I can add to my mod for that to work, or do I have to alter Ares/Achilles?

Also, in my testing I placed a small military building in the VR and the "Lock Doors" option was not available. Does it not work on VR, or is there some other condition in place to get it to work? It worked on other maps for me, but not VR.

Thanks.

You can only add different explosives by modifying the source code.

The action is not available for the Curator. Players only can open the doors. This is an issue and I'm looking into it.

I miss a Feature. I tried to change the Loadout on an RHS AH-6M, but i cant switch the weapon to co pilot. Pls add an Option for assinging a weapon to an Co-Pilot!

9 hours ago, ninelore said:

I miss a Feature. I tried to change the Loadout on an RHS AH-6M, but i cant switch the weapon to co pilot. Pls add an Option for assinging a weapon to an Co-Pilot!

This is a known issue and has been already resolved in the 0.1.0 development branch which is available at our GitHub repository.

We now have an option to either add all weapons to the driver or gunner. To pick for each weapon to be assigned to each driver or gunner requires a redesign of our dialog system, which isn't coming soon.

May we request for an "Add ACE Arsenal full" module? As a companion to the regular Add Arsenal full. The new ACE arsenal has so many useful features. (but also keep the regular "Add Arsenal full" for preference). 

if you are in a good mood , a ace heal option for all ore group 

Year i know mate but only for 1 player at the time... wot be cool if i cot heal grup ore entire side

@loopdk

What do you mean? What does happend when you click on the group icon and submit the selection?

Im planning to make this my self:

A module to place and link triggers.

That is imo THE thinh thats missing. 

OK... what are we screwing up?  We do NOT have ACE3 loaded (the folders are on the server but not active as a mod, the key in not installed in keys folder, either). We are not able to create an object with a full arsenal as we once could. Help appreciated.

OK... maybe it isnt mod related but mission related.  Quiksilver seems to have gimped Zeus to keep us honest.

Anyone else having issues with the "add to zeus" function not working in latest build 

yep. just seen i can add mines ore eny thing by that funktion eny more

I forgot to announce that we published the hotfix v1.0.1.

Change log

The arsenal and "add/remove editable objects" modules should work fine again.

The arsenal module does not require ACE, but if ACE is loaded, then you can only access the arsenal via ACE interaction menu.

• Like 1

@loopdk

Where does these mines come from? Could they even be added in earlier versions?

Note that it is not possible to manipulate simple objects with Zeus.

vannila mines

and yes the workede in earlyer versions

@loopdk
It seems that the script command addCuratorEditableObjects is no longer capable of adding mines that were placed in the Eden editor.

I don't fully understand why it is not possible based on the fact that they are not simple objects. Anyway, there is nothing we can do about it at the moment.

• Like 1