Just now, lifetap said:

@CreepPork Thanks for the info on the GitHub, that makes a lot more sense now.

Could you clarify what you mean by "If the Curator has ACE 3 Explosives loaded" ?  I was under the impression that the ACE Explosives module was defined at the mission level.

As you can sort of remove PBOs from ACE3, and disable certain things, ones that you can't disable through the ACE3 Config Export thing. If the Zeus has this module removed then no ACE3 compatibility. If the Zeus has left it in it will use it, no matter if its disabled in the config export.

15 minutes ago, CreepPork said:

As you can sort of remove PBOs from ACE3, and disable certain things, ones that you can't disable through the ACE3 Config Export thing. If the Zeus has this module removed then no ACE3 compatibility. If the Zeus has left it in it will use it, no matter if its disabled in the config export.

Understood.  We fix ours using the server framework, so should not experience that issue.  

@john1

1) Wrong thread for MCC questions!

2) AFAIK you can't command AI to lase a target.

Most of your request are not general tools, but rather specific collections of tasks.

I won't implement such modules, but you can create custom modules instead.

@ayjay

There were several severe issues that were reported and I also experienced some myself. Hence, I temporary removed the option, but it went missing in the change logs. I'll mention it in the upcomming hotfix.

• Like 1

Is there any chance of you adding the ability to rebind Shift+Double Left Click? if you have MCC on, the only way to access Achillies stuff when editing units is with Shift+Double Left Click

@General Kong

I know, I changed it to Alt+2xLMB in 0.0.8c which will be released soon.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, oOKexOo said:

@General Kong

I know, I changed it to Alt+2xLMB in 0.0.8c which will be released soon.

Would be awesome if we could rebind it. I would throw away the current Left CTRL + 2xLMB and replace it with Left shift + 2xLMB (or in 0.0.8c version Left Alt + 2xLMB)

Why you ask? When you are in a remote controlling unit using TFAR, you are unable to speak from the remote controled unit. However, the switch works perfectly with TFAR.

@CreepPork Having played around a little more with the IED module and ACE.  I can indeed disarm using the vanilla disarm functionality, but the actual IED is not detectable with a Vallon, etc.  Is this intentional.  If so what detection device do you assume we use ?

1 minute ago, lifetap said:

@CreepPork Having played around a little more with the IED module and ACE.  I can indeed disarm using the vanilla disarm functionality, but the actual IED is not detectable with a Vallon, etc.  Is this intentional.  If so what detection device do you assume we use ?

It has no functionality as such to be detected with the mine detectors. I didn't find any way of adding the object as a explosive using the ACE explosive framework to make it work with the mine detectors. I could have used a way to spawn the explosive first and hide it, but that might not have worked.

Hmm  ... so is detection just a case of looking for the disarm logo ?

2 minutes ago, lifetap said:

Hmm  ... so is detection just a case of looking for the disarm logo ?

Yes, that is the only way to detect a IED. As the actual explosive is spawned after all the conditions match and its going to explode.

Edited by CreepPork

Ok, thanks.  So the obvious next question:  Are there any plans to integrate it into existing game mechanics, to make it a little less gamey ?  ie be able to detect it using a device of some sort?

2 minutes ago, lifetap said:

Ok, thanks.  So the obvious next question:  Are there any plans to integrate it into existing game mechanics, to make it a little less gamey ?  ie be able to detect it using a device of some sort?

I'm currently not planning ACE compatibility for the IED module, maybe the master Kex is, but I am not. I'm more looking into converting MCC's Ambient Civilians module.

That's a shame, but thanks for the info

Hello. Why i can't use module "Add objects in Zeus" on my server "Altis Life 5.0.0? I use this module, and him not add objects on map, in my Zeus.

Ignore this post seem to have fixed all my problems i realy dont know what i did  im very sorry i cant help out

Hey thanks for the nice mod its a nice addition to zeus .
But i came across an 2 issue's on my setup

1 When using the mod i seem to not be able to enter zeus when module is set for #adminlogged
2 i am using werthless headless client mod and the debug scroll option wont apear when i am using this mod

would this be because of my mod setup ?

currently were using the next mods for a milsim unit

ace, acex, advancedrappeling, advancedtowing, advancedurbanrappeling, bloodlust, cbaa3, CHVD View distance, cup core and terains,fhq_accesories, firaws, rhs afrf and usaf ,taskforceradio,werthless headless module

any help would be appreciated :)

EDIT : oke i seem to have fixed the going in to zeus that is working now i realy dont know how i fixed it :p

the only problem that i have right now is not being able to use werthless debug

@Belle_Reve

IDK, I don't play Altis Life. You can try to execute the code below with the "Execute Code" module. The line adds all current mission objects to Zeus.

[getAssignedCuratorLogic player, [allMissionObjects "", true]] remoteExecCall ["addCuratorEditableObjects", 2]

@TheNightstalk3r

There are certain mods that lead to issues for the module. RHS alone works fine though.

Note that the module will be completely revised in the next major update.

@lifetap

As I stated earlier, I want to support ACE interactions.

Edit:

Updated to 0.0.8c

Edited by oOKexOo
mention update
  • Like 1

@oOKexOo

Not working Add objects and hide Zeus. Why? What i'm doing wrong?

In the editor everything works, but I do not have it on the server.

Lol, what's up with that double-post competition?

@Belle_Reve

Both modules you placed send code to the server, which obviously doesn't work in MP for you.

I guess the mission includes a cfgRemoteExec.hpp, which has to be removed.

• Like 1

@Belle_Reve

I don't think you really understand the situation.

cfgRemoteExec is a remote execution whitelist for commands and functions.

If this list does not contain functions/commands the module remotly executes, the module won't work properly.

I intend to provide a sample cfgRemoteExec list in 0.1.0, but for now you either determine the required functions yourself (not recommended) or you remove the cfgRemoteExec (recommended).

• Like 1