@GamerOnkel

That window you show in the video is MCC, not Achilles!

If you want to see the Achilles modified vanilla attribute window instead, you have to either unload MCC or drag Achilles below MCC in the game launcher.

• Like 1

@GamerOnkel

I see what you mean. With Achilles loaded, the ammo box attribute window no longer pops up automatically when you place a box.

It had been annoying that the window pops up all the time despite the fact that you did't intent to edit the box. Hence, I removed it.

On 5/10/2017 at 2:36 PM, oOKexOo said:

@lordprimate

I never have signature verification enabled on my dedicated test server tbh.

So I just gave it a try with Achilles + CBA only and I had no issues.

Maybe it is a problem on your side or you got your version from PW6 which has a different key that might be broken.

BTW: All previous versions of Achilles can be downloaded on Github:

https://github.com/oOKexOo/AresModAchillesExpansion/releases

thanks for looking in to this. My version came from Steam. I have unsub'd, deleated ALL files associated with your mod... Deleted everything, and resubbed.. I did this three-four times... Each time I would Delete it from my server, and reinstall. Still wouldn't work. If you ONLY loaded up CBA and ARES.. then that's probably why it worked for you. I am using a rather large mod list. which is why i posted it, and pointed out that it had worked before With all those mods. So that leads me to believe that the new version has a MOD Conflict with one of the mods im running on my server. And the fact that none of the other mods on my server have been updated the server it self has not been updated as there were no recent game updates. That as well leads me to believe that the error is within your mod,( IE in conflict with another mod), That it was Not before.

Again,

Sorry I lose to many hours of my free time troubleshooting mods... im going to have to pass on finding out what exactly is causing the conflict, this time... maybe later,,. maybe someone else will stumble across the problem. Again thanks for looking into it. 

Edit, for shits and giggles i downloaded the most recent version directly from your github. I tested in phases..

first install the mod on the server and start the server, no @ARES in my command line Nothing its just On the server... yes the server started just fine .. to be expected.

Second I installed the Key. Just the Key into my dedi's Keys folder. this just obviously allows people to join the server with ARES running. I hit the start button for my server... When i load the BIS Arma launcher, My server is telling me that All the mods on my server are having a signature mismatch. and further more all of the mods that are allowed on my server are being denied.   Just the Key installed. I stopped my testing there.. just having a key in the Keys folder should not do that to a server. removed the key the server works just fine. 

I dont get it i put my hands up.

@GamerOnkel

I won't, but you have at least the choice which attribute window you want to have as I explained in an earlier answer.

@lordprimate

That "probably" in your first paragraph doesn't sound convincing tbh. Note that MP environment is challenging to debug and most of the times things are not as they seem to be. Hence, I wouldn't draw a conlusion too early.

I just won't consider downloading and checking out entire mod sets. However, if someone is willing to narrow down the search to the mods that are in fact in conflict, I will have a look on it.

Since you emphasized that you won't further investigate the issue atm, I would just recommend using an older version of Achilles for now.

hey i just want to say that i come across like an asshole no matter how i type or talk, so i want to make sure that you understand that i was not trying to poke the bear or be off putting in any way . Yes atm i am tied of debugging. i could have worded it differently. i apologize for that. however, you are right there are alot of factors. all those mods leave a Large unknown variable of possible conflict, your are right. Thank you for your work on this mod!! i certainly hope that you dont think that i do not appreciate it!!

• Like 1

Hi i have quick question. I instaled Achiles, but when i start game there is no more options on zeus mode. I tried to run only CBA with achiles, but even that doesnt work. And on main screen there is only @Ares and that a piece of the puzzle. And that is all

Sorry if this has been asked I can never seem to get the search function to pull results I need. 

But...

is is anyone else having the following issue. I use the H key to bring up cTab but all of a suddenly recently when access zues in game for the first time , that after that I get an issue where I hit the H key and my ctab won't come up. Instead I get an Ares hints/help notification box pop up.  Anyway to disable this ? Anyone else seeing this behavior ? Great mod btw couldn't play with out it !!

Hi, quick request! Could you add a way to manage dynamic loadouts (for air vehicles, as added by the Jets DLC) as Zeus, rather than just in the editor?

• Like 1

@lordprimate

No offense taken.

@gibberg

Can you please describe what you did in more details? A possible structure for your report is given in my first post.

@DAGGER [111]

Yeah, it is a known issue. I use H for the Medical Menu in ACE.

The solution is to either unbind or reassign "Last help" in "Common".

@BlueNexus

Assigned in #76.

Hello,

I have a problem with you're mod on OPEX mission i can placed units, vehicle,... but I can't teleport, change weather every modules don't work...

Can you help for solve this please ?

PS:Sorry for my bad english

@Royal Eagles

I need some more details (see suggested form in the first post) and I have a few additional questions:

1) Are the modules greyed out?

2) What happends if Achilles is loaded to the server?

oOKexOo could remove the dependency of Achilles in the mission editor? I created a mission when the mod was loaded and cannot remove it ... Is there a way to do this? (I've already tried removing it from the addon list in the mission file) 

@Riksen

You have to make sure that there are no Achilles cfgPatches present in addons[] as well as AddonsMetaData. If you still have a dependency, you probably placed an Achilles object such as a persistent smoke pillar module. In that case you have to delete that object as it won't work without Achilles.

I just published 0.0.7d with hotfixes for mainly issues that came with 1.70 and with a few new features for the JETS DLC.

• Like 3

Great update oOKexOo!!  An invaluable tool for ZGM!!

I've searched the forums and I can't find any help or guide for finding the height or position of an object.  Can anyone help me with how you use this in Achilles?

" Change: Specify position (spawn attribute) was improved (it is now a valuable tool for placing objects on a carrier).
* Fix: Specify position (spawn attribute): Did not work for "Recent" tab."

(This was taken from the Achilles most recent change log.)

@Arma3_JSOC

I guess it was updated on PW6 even before I made the post.

@kman_(kya)

If you place an object with specify position enabled, the simulation on the spawned object is disabled. You can then place it e.g. on the carrier. The simulation is re-enabled by hitting enter.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, oOKexOo said:

@kman_(kya)

If you place an object with specify position enabled, the simulation on the spawned object is disabled. You can then place it e.g. on the carrier. The simulation is re-enabled by hitting enter.

Brilliant mate!  I just tested it and it works perfectly.  Please don't stop addind, fixing or supporting this necessary tool for ZGM.  Thanks oOKexOo!!

Edited by kman_(kya)
Give thanks to toOKexOo

Lately Zeus has been randomly "disconnecting" mid mission.  No longer able to use Zeus after a while.  This happens on dedicated (#adminlogged) as well as local machine (automatically admin).

Anyone else having this issue?  If you are using Achilles, you are using Zeus, so I imagine if anyone is having the same issue, you'll be watching this Achilles thread.

1 hour ago, lawndartleo said:

Lately Zeus has been randomly "disconnecting" mid mission.  No longer able to use Zeus after a while.  This happens on dedicated (#adminlogged) as well as local machine (automatically admin).

Anyone else having this issue?  If you are using Achilles, you are using Zeus, so I imagine if anyone is having the same issue, you'll be watching this Achilles thread.

There used to be a problem where switching from your avatar to Zeus or into or out of a Remote Control character caused Arma to crash, but thankfully I haven't seen that problem in a long time. One thing I have observed recently is that after playing for about two hours on a dedicated server, I am unable to manipulate Remote Control characters as Zeus. I can click on them and occupy their bodies, but I can't make them turn or shoot or move; I'm just along for the ride! When I go back to my avatar, the problem persists there, as well, with the only solution being to back out to the role selection screen and return to the mission.