These modules are not available in the editor, only when you are playing a mission as Zeus. Ares had its own modules, indicated by the Spartan helmet, but Achilles modules are integrated into other dropdowns with no special markers.

Now i understand ! Thx 

I am missing the animal module that was originally in ares. The one where you could place goats, sheeps and seagulls (nice for scaring people on stealth mossions :D )

• Like 1

@zafjr 

No it doesn't.

.. Is it possible to make it take height into consideration? Like for static objects like the Carrier, tall buildings

@zafjr

I definitely have to improve the flagpole teleporter.

@Igor Nikolaev

Thank you again. Will be integrated in the next update.

@Focisz

Animals are comming back, but I will summarize them in one module as I did it for effects.

@eh chaser

You can also ask ACE team for that feature. It would be more suitable for their Zeus Module Category, since I don't have a vanilla counterpart for it.

If they won't, I may have a look on it myself.

• Like 2

Just want to congratulate you on this awesome mod. Very well done man!

Under Teleport, could you take back Zeus Teleport.
Its often the Zeus that uses the Teleport-self often, or at least me and the ones that I know. As is now, you have to go through the Teleport, list down, take name of yourself and poof. Would be nice to have a insta Teleport Zeus without the fade effect -module. So if some strange things have happened in the game; you could get there fast.

• Like 1

@focheur

This error was also reported in the issue tracker. I will fix it.

@Skagget

I will integrate it as an additional option.

You can use teleport side logic (zeus icon) instead of searching in the list at the moment.

Hey I really like this Achilles expansion, but one thing I have noticed that using the reinforcements modules causes problems (Ares enabled too) where I'd spawn in CSAT (Pacific) reinforcements and the new plane comes flying in, but the troops are CSAT (Altis). Same with mods like Leight's Opfor Pack. I call in CSAT (Altis) reinforcements and the helicopter flies in, but CKsVD or something infantry jumps out. This can be generally expressed as let X be the number in the reinforcement list, the vehicle would be from faction X but the infantry dismounting this vehicle would be from mod X - 1. (CSAT (Altis) being number 2 on the list, I get vehicle from faction 2 (CSAT Altis) but infantry from faction 1 (Any mod faction above CSAT)

@The_Nightstalk3r

Do not run Ares at the same time! All features from Ares are avaiable anyway.

I'm confused now. I could swear I fixed that bug when I updated to Alpha 0.0.2c, although I forgot to add it to the change log.

I have some questions for you:

1) Are you sure that you have Alpha 0.0.2c installed?

2) Did you try it without any other add-ons loaded except Achilles Expansion?

3) Which language settings do you use?

• Like 1

@The_Nightstalk3r

Do not run Ares at the same time! All features from Ares are avaiable anyway.

I'm confused now. I could swear I fixed that bug when I updated to Alpha 0.0.2c, although I forgot to add it to the change log.

I have some questions for you:

1) Are you sure that you have Alpha 0.0.2c installed?

2) Did you try it without any other add-ons loaded except Achilles Expansion?

3) Which language settings do you use?

1) I have it installed using Playwith Six 0.02-alpha. Maybe the Playwith Six variant is simply outdated!

2) Without mods I'm still seeing Pacific CSAT Vehicle with Altis CSAT crew. I've disabled Ares, and the problem still persists.

3) My ArmA 3 is fully English

EDIT: Just tried with the 0.02c version provided here, still same problem

As with other people who reported it: I get an error when selecting op for reinforcements when using RHS.

I will get this to check it out, my one main question though is under Save and Load, are you using the new ARES 1.8 feature, or the 1.7

In 1.7 ARES (the one which I use) under save and load you had the ability to paste your assets into new locations as well as original. This is currently a critical feature for me.

- however I am in the process of learning how to mod the assets so I can use them in game, and then just lay in main missions. So may upgrade to 1.8 once this is sorted.

• Like 1

@The_Nightstalk3r jaynic

I wasn't able to reproduce the error yet. I first have to evaluate possible origins of the different observations. I may have further questions in future.

@fencer587

It's not like I directly decide what is included and what is not. The script checks the entire config for valid vehicles (= at least 2 passeneger seats) and defined groups for each faction. Hence, a faction may miss due to incomplete configs (e.g. no group defined or no vehicle with at least 2 passenger seats). You may noticed that the FIA faction is not listed. I suspect that BIS did not correctly define the number of passenger seats for the FIA vehicles (e.g. truck and offroad). I will try to correct it the config in future. 

Furthermore, some CUP factions and RHS factions are missing, since no group was defined in the config. I think that's the price we have to pay for a general config handled solution. In contrast, the main advantage is that it should work for any add-on with a valid config.

I definitely, don't want to give up the config solution. Hence, if you miss something you may ask the devs of the respective add-on to complete the config. We probably also need a guide for add-on maker on this topic in future.

@luetin09

I had the 1.8 version from the very beginning, so I did not know that there was such a change. The handling of assets is definitely not final. In my opinion the custom compositions are a good basis for objects, but I have to think about a system that allows saving and spawning custom compositions + all the rest (e.g. units, waypoints, etc.) at once. The most reasonable solution for me would be to modify the save/load SQF. Hence, I would also include the option to spawn the assets in a new location.
  • Like 1

Well in 1.7 you couldnt save unit positions anyway. Thats never a big issue for me I like to put them down separately.

If I can get my plan to make a mod which enables my custom assets loaded in the zeus menus though then I might use 1.8

Would it be possible to add a "careless" waypoint, to force units to move to a certain point, even under fire?

Currently it is very hard to move units around when they are engaged in combat, because they just ignore most of the Zeus move orders.

Awesome work, everything that expands Zeus is much appreciated. Could you add hostage actions with the new "hold space to activate" action?

@luetin09

Regarding to integration of features to Zeus menu: This post might help you, if you get stuck: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/192760-rhs-and-zeus/

@jaynic

Thank you! This will probably help me a lot.

I still wonder why there are so many different errors and none of them is reproducible for me.

Maybe we all have different version of RHS, but that shouldn't matter if the script works fine.

Seems like the mentioned array does not consist of the number of elements I expect it to have.

@issen

I wish I could. I actually developed one, but it never made to the add-on.

The WP worked excellent when AI was engaged on the way there, but if they were already under combat, the AI completely broke down...

(= did not attack and move at all; even  enabling all abilities did not fix the break down)

AI behaviour scripting is often so time consuming without getting any progress... I gave it up for the moment.

You can try to change the AI abilities: disable autocombat, autotarget, suppression and cover. Sometimes it works.

@mr. charles

Yeah, reminds me of Keystone. Definitely, a good idea.

• Like 1

@jaynic

Thank you! This will probably help me a lot.

You're welcome! If you need more - like a log file or something - I can probably figure out where that is

Also, RHS JUST updated recently. I made sure to run the update before I caught this screenshot - so I know it's all up to date.

Great work so far, Kex. Really love everything you've done. Zeus is reaching its zenith now.

Feature request:

It would be really nice to be able to adjust the light source brightness and RGB with sliders. Would be useful for creating some ambient light inside houses that doesn't look like the sun from the outside.