The release was delayed by an unexpected issue of the attachTo script command.

I could find a work around such that the Advanced Composition system should work fine now.

Therefore, Alpha V 0.0.2 is now avaiable.

Have fun!

Edit: Important key combinations to group/ungroup selected Advanced Compositions: CTRL + G and CTRL + SHIFT + G (not to confuse with SHIFT + G for eject passengers)

Edit2: Note that I changed the release to 0.0.2c, since the first version did not work.

• Like 3

Hey Kex

Should we or do we need to run ARES along side this?

Does Achilles include everything form ARES or are we best running both ARES and Achilles?

No you dont need ares.  

Achilles is a standalone mod.

and I hope you upload to steam workshop when you get the chance

This update took a while for you to release,but it was worth its time!

Small request; When you place the earthquake module,it'd be nice to be able to enable/disable the random destroying of buildings. 

Keep up the good work!  ^_^

@Arma3_JSOC

It seems that someone already linked the newest version on PW6.

@Kriegsluh

Definitely an essential option that I forgot. Added it on my to do list.

@generalkong

I didn't want to release the first version on Steam Workshop, as I had no idea how stable the add-on really was.

Actually, the number of issues was smaller than I expected so far.

So here we go:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=723217262

• Like 1

:ok:    :ok:   .. thanks for the update 

great job 
i love the attachto added to this mod 

the advanced composition tool works only on object 

i mean when i add unit to a compostion  , when i spawn it they act like objects and don't react to anything (they spawn with the yellow icon) 

another thing 

even if i create composition of only objects  when i spawn them , i cant edit them one by one 
they move as group

so i find a tricky method to overcome this problem , which is by attach them to something then detach 

but u  know in large composition that will be a problem :/ 

one last thing , the create artelery target support , i cant move it and cant delete it too

anyways good job and sorry for bad english 

@Cel.Geoffry

Do you mean that the modules are not visible as Zeus for you?

@arma301

1) The advanced compositions are intended to be used for objects only atm.

2) You should be able to edit them independently if you ungroup the composition with CTRL + SHIFT + G.

3) Strange... Normally, you should be able to move and delete them. Does that issue occures persistently?

@twakkie

I will definitely have a look on that script if I have some time. I probably will change the system in future, but I try to keep it backward compatible.

@oOKexOo

3) sorry i was wrong in the name of module 
the problem happen to  "create artillery target"  and "create suppression target"

I have a suggestion for a feature. A lot of times, players (i think especially those who join after you) arent "selectable". You have to Add them to zeus (add objects to zeus). This can get tiring especially when players join in and out of the server. It also gets messy when the surrounding objects also get added to zeus :-p (this is a complete mess when youre on the Nimitz hehe). Is it possible to have all joining players added to zeus automatically? or maybe have an "Add all players" option for the "add/remove editable objects" module?

• Like 2

I have a suggestion for a feature. A lot of times, players (i think especially those who join after you) arent "selectable". You have to Add them to zeus (add objects to zeus). This can get tiring especially when players join in and out of the server. It also gets messy when the surrounding objects also get added to zeus :-p (this is a complete mess when youre on the Nimitz hehe). Is it possible to have all joining players added to zeus automatically? or maybe have an "Add all players" option for the "add/remove editable objects" module?

Try putting this in a "OnPlayerRespawn.sqf" 

YourcuratorName addCuratorEditableObjects [[player], true ];

• Like 1

@Cel.Geoffry

Do you mean that the modules are not visible as Zeus for you?

@arma301

1) The advanced compositions are intended to be used for objects only atm.

2) You should be able to edit them independently if you ungroup the composition with CTRL + SHIFT + G.

3) Strange... Normally, you should be able to move and delete them. Does that issue occures persistently?

@twakkie

I will definitely have a look on that script if I have some time. I probably will change the system in future, but I try to keep it backward compatible.

recently downloaded the mod, time to edit I thought the Ares Mod has its own modules, or am I wrong?

Hi there, noticed something:

When giving a helicopter a waypoint of type "ACE Fastrope", everything works fine, but the hover altitude during roping is only like 5-10m. This means if doing a fast rope action, the heli will fly into trees, buildings, etc. The ropes are about 30m long, so you could likely safely set it up to do it from 20-25m, that way things like jungle insertions, roping onto roofs, etc could happen.

Request supply drop feature,  eg, selected aircraft (eg.RHS aircrafts) drops ammobox with parachute on module location.

Because lot of time we running low on supplies.

• Like 2

recently downloaded the mod, time to edit I thought the Ares Mod has its own modules, or am I wrong?

These modules are not available in the editor, only when you are playing a mission as Zeus. Ares had its own modules, indicated by the Spartan helmet, but Achilles modules are integrated into other dropdowns with no special markers.

@arma301

I could reproduce the error by chance. It happened to me when the Game Master module only allowed official addons. Does it also tell you "INSUFFICIENT RESOURCES"?

If you allow any add-on all worked fine for me. Anyway, I try to fix it.

Edit: I recommend to edit the Game Master module to allow any addons, since some features such as "recent modules" do not work for Ares respective Achilles expansion otherwise.

@zafjr

This is definitely a server side respective a problem of the mission. For instance, in a zeus game master mission that was set up properly all players are selectable for you.

Note that the command willithappen described has to be executed server side.

@winterbornete

In spite of being aware of what you described, I cannot fix it atm due to this current issue: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T82970

9 meters is the best solution I can offer until BIS has fixed the bug.

@Arma3_JSOC

Supply drop is definitely planed in future.

You can use the sling load waypoints for supplies atm.

Alright.

Oh, was playing last night and set down a teleporter (alpha) at the Nimitz Carrier. Teleported straight into the water. It doesnt seem to take into account the height of the teleporter (flag pole)

Hey Kexo, 

great progress has been made by you..i like it very much.

A little feature request by my side..

is it possible to add the EOD functions to a unit like the add medic module?

Regards Chaser