First Alpha version released!

• Like 1

Loaded it up, so far no new options are showing up in Zeus

20160627022857_1.jpg

20160627022854_1.jpg

And just in case, I disabled MCC, and they still wont show up

First Alpha version released!

Damn, spent the last 2 hours teaching someone to mod, and now it's too late to try this  :(

Ah well, at least I have something to do tomorrow, this looks amazing and I can't wait to try it!

I can report the same. Starting up this mod loaded causes both it and Ares to not appear (Unless we are suppose to run without the normal Ares?)

Can confirm once again, I can get normal Ares up but not the Achilles expansion. 

I'm sorry about that. Obviously the *.pbo generation failed. Updated the link with the corrected add-on folder.

The mod is intended to be run without Ares, since it uses the same config references and all the features from Ares are avaiable anyway.

If you still get troubles, please let me know.

Edit: This might help you for tracking issues:

In the ArmA 3 Launcher go to

PARAMETERS > ADVANCED (tab) > AUTHOR (+)

Set a tick for "Show Script Errors"

• Like 1

Just had a geez with the fixed version, just gotta say this is great! Some of these features are just awesome! Keep em coming!

Can confirm that the mod is now working, so far no errors, and loving the new additions, cant wait to see the other planned features :)

Just sharing what I am seeing so far to help make this even better.

- Reinforcements are broken for custom factions. Something about line 236 of the fn_RscDisplayAttributes_Create_Reinforcements.sqf

- Several spelling errors for the earthquake module. It is suppose to be spelled weak not week. (Which is hilarious when one of the options just says week).

- The sitting module could use some explanation. Can't figure out how to use it.

- Going back to the reinforcement thing, you have the Unit RP and Unit Behavior switched. So Unit Behavior's options include Random, Nearest, LZ Alpha, Etc while Unit RP is Aware, Combat, Etc.

Awesome for everything else thus far!  

Awesome Mod !!!!!

1.Can u add some more animations or static animations in future.

2.Can we customize the loadout of AI through it.

3.Some more features like mcc, create an ied, suicide bomber, paradrop or slingload, supplydrop.

4. Teleport system, for Zeus, Single individual like in Ares. 

Missing function from Ares, generate save or load objects

Requesting release on PW6 !!!

- Reinforcements are broken for custom factions. Something about line 236 of the fn_RscDisplayAttributes_Create_Reinforcements.sqf

- Several spelling errors for the earthquake module. It is suppose to be spelled weak not week. (Which is hilarious when one of the options just says week).

- The sitting module could use some explanation. Can't figure out how to use it.

- Going back to the reinforcement thing, you have the Unit RP and Unit Behavior switched. So Unit Behavior's options include Random, Nearest, LZ Alpha, Etc while Unit RP is Aware, Combat, Etc.

1) What kind of add-ons did you try? I have tested RHS and CUP so far and both worked. Maybe it is an error in my function or the config of the custom faction is incomplete.

2,4) Definitely mixed up some lines in the stringtable. Probably won't be the last. Assigned for a fix!
3) You have to place the module on a chair and then you will be able to select the unit. (I will include the instruction in the field manual in future)

1.Can u add some more animations or static animations in future.

2.Can we customize the loadout of AI through it.

3.Some more features like mcc, create an ied, suicide bomber, paradrop or slingload, supplydrop.

1) Currently, only the animations supported by BIS_fnc_ambientAnim are avaiable. I probably will write a new function with more possibilities.

2) Probably, did not get what you meant. You can change the loadout with the Arsenal Module and then use deep copy/paste (CTRL + SHIFT + C/V).

3) Para drop is already avaiable. If select an aircraft with passengers and hit SHIFT + G, then they will be para dropped. In addition there will be a para drop option for reinforcement in future.

IED's already exist in vanilla, but they are rather hard to find. I'll add them to the category "Spawn" in the next update. The other suggestion are interesting too. I'll add them on the list of possible future features.

Requesting release on PW6 !!!

I will release it on other pages and on steam workshop as soon as Alpha is completed.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for making for making  :icon_dj: Mod. 

Thanks Sir, for replying to my questions.. 

I find some things,

1. In arty section, I used RHS units, Flares rounds are not working.

2. In reinforcements > Spawn units, Unit RP & Unit behaviour are switched.

Requesting feature if its possible, Fixed wing CAS with options like LGB, JDAM, Rocket.

Requesting features from Ares

Teleport system, for Zeus, Single individuals.

Missing function from Ares, generate save or load objects

Great mod oOKexOo. Thank you. :)

Looking good so far. I noticed that when spawning effects (like smoke etc) the effect always spawns a little way off from when you originally clicked..

For unit attributes I can only see true or false - not a way to define the level ?

Excited to see this keep going - +1 for a search box !

Is there a chance for some way to fix the map problem? That I order them to go somewhere,but they will drive slightly off?   I request some way so that paradrops will be Very Precise.

Right where I place the marker,as of now,they may drop stuff way far of away from where I want them too.Please fix that.

Is it just the folder with the @ I shall place there? What about the other around it? `.gitattributes`and so on.

1) What kind of add-ons did you try? I have tested RHS and CUP so far and both worked. Maybe it is an error in my function or the config of the custom faction is incomplete.

2,4) Definitely mixed up some lines in the stringtable. Probably won't be the last. Assigned for a fix!
3) You have to place the module on a chair and then you will be able to select the unit. (I will include the instruction in the field manual in future)

Shockingly enough, I used RHS and CUP as well. I tried with the Russian MSV, VDV, Etc. Even tried Army and a few others from GREF, no deal.

How do you select the unit? I got no option popped up saying so how or anything like that. 

Feature Request! Feature Request!

In config.cpp: add these lines!

class RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars;
class RscToolbox;
class RscAttributeWaypointType: RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars
{
	class controls
	{
		class Value: RscToolbox
		{
			strings[] = {"$STR_ac_seekanddestroy","$STR_ac_hold","$STR_ac_sentry","$STR_ac_unload","$STR_ac_transportunload","$STR_ac_unhook","$STR_ac_cycle","$STR_ac_move","$STR_ac_dismiss"};
			names[] = {"SAD","HOLD","SENTRY","UNLOAD","TR UNLOAD","UNHOOK","CYCLE","MOVE","DISMISS"};
		};
	};
};

We need Moorrrrre waypoint types in zeus! Can't imagine they didn't include common types like Hold and S&D in the first place!

Also, even I haven't got time to try this mod yet, but... big kudos for countermeasures (is there even support for smoke launchers? base classes are 

"SmokeLauncher","rhs_weap_902a","rhs_weap_smokegen" 

that's all for vanilla + RHS), and big kudos for suppressive fire!

Im slightly confused on how to use the teleport module for single units. With the old ares you get to select from a list. With this one i choose "Selection, but how do i select units to teleport? (no list appears)

Great Mod - thanks

I mainly downloaded this for the animations,because animating soldiers in the 2/3d editor init lines is boring and takes alot of time. More animation presets would be really cool,but i can already see alot of uses for this extension.  :D  

I'm glad there are many feedbacks. Definitely, helps a lot for improving the add-on.

@Arma3_JSOC

1) It seems that the OPFOR RHS Artillery does not work at all atm. I'll have a look on that.

2) This labeling error is already assigned.

3) A CAS module is planed, although not yet implemented.

4) In theory you can use the selection method for single units, but I'll add a player list option in future.

5) The save/load module got lost somehow. I will fix that.

@serjames

1) I forgot to set the position after spawning, I'll fix that.

2) Advanced skill level settings are planed in future.

@teddymosart1

1) I don't know about a map problem, but it sounds like something that should be reported in ArmA feedback tracker.

2) I rather expect that it is a part of milsim that paradrops are not very precise.

3) Just place the @AresModAchillesExpansion in your ArmA 3 folder. The other files are generated by github and are of no importance.

@mannulus

Definitely need more informations about the error as I cannot reproduce it.

What is the exact script error? (e.g. generic error, variable not defined, etc. with the specific variable name affected)

Which part of the dialog are fine and which are not? (e.g. do you get a list of factions, vehicle classes, vehicles, units, etc.)

Which version of RHS do you have? (there is a README.md in the addon folder)

Did you load other add-ons in addition except CBA and Achilles Expansion?

@mannulus and @zafjr

If you get in the selection mode, you hear a specific signal. There also pops up a hint and an instruction on top of Zeus interface. You can then select the units with your cursor  and submit the selection by pressing ENTER (actually the same way as you would copy units but just use ENTER instead of CTRL + C). 

For instance, place the ACE > Injury module anywhere but not on a unit. You will then get to the selection mode after submitting the dialog settings (same way for teleporters etc.).

@gpgpgpgp

1) Actually, I have already replaced some waypoints with exact same method. I want to add more in future, but first of all a new dialog is needed as the current one only supports 9 different waypoints.

2) Smoke launchers are already supported.

@Kriegsluh

There will be more supported in future.

• Like 1

Fantastic job so far oOKexOo

Just got a couple of observations...

Firstly the animations don't appear to execute globally on a dedicated server.  Only the zeus who adds the animations can see it.

Secondly, this relates to the Music and Sound additions.

Could you give a quick example of how to define the "musicClass" as you put it in the readme, in relation to "Stealth" "Lead" etc, for adding custom music to the description.ext

Also as dicussed pre-release, will this adding custom music be extended to custom sounds, for the play sound module? With the possible loop function?

As i say though, fantastic work so far, already getting a lot of ideas of how to ease the zeus load, with the current release.

:459:  You are one of the best Mod maker in Arma community, reason your  :icon_dj:  mod and you take all the suggestions with open heart. Not a single complaint.   :pc: