Sign in to follow this  
manzilla

Supporter badge & ArmA 3 purchase doesn't show in store

I'm trying to find out why I dont have the supporter badge. I bought the Alpha and paid for the most expensive supporter addition but I don't see my purchase in the store or the badge. I haven't posted on this forum in years but with the release of Apex I figured I'd hop back on. One thing I released is I've purchase all the DLCs except carts but now if I recall right as an early supporter I'm supposed to get the DLC for free. Is that wrong? I'm not sure why I just realized this now but I never thought of it until now. 

I can't find the email confirm from my alpha supporter purchase but many of you old timers should remember I was around during those early Alpha days and even released a mission in March 2013. I'm not sure what's going on or who to get a hold of but I know without a doubt I paid for the supporter edition during the alpha. Matter of fact I believe I purchased it the first possible day.

Any moderators have any suggestions? It's no big deal if I haveto purchase Apex I will but the least I should receive is the supporter badge since I was one. 

I have the same Issue, I purchased it the first day and the most expensive version. I knew arma 2 was a good game and knew they wouldn't let me down when i decided to get back into it, (thats today) and now i find out that i don't have what i paid for and all the updates are paid that i should have received for free, i guess i can pay for a full DLC update but why should i have to pay for all the little ones. the SE version should have came with those.