Thanks for releasing it to the community Redphoenix! So what's next on the release schedule?  :D  :ph34r:

Nothing yet.

Only two tiny criticisms to make. When fitted, the sight looks like its just a little bit too far forward on the rail and it looks like it would interfere with the travel of the dust-cover (which was actually the safety on these) other than that the weight is only around 50% of its real-world weight (7.95 lbs) but you may have done that for game-play reasons.

The only other thing I'll say is that ASDG compatibility might be nice so you could fit most other optics, but I kind of like NOT having that option, it kind of adds to the "crude" feeling of the gun, the same way the reload sounds (just like a "tinny" gun made out of stamped sheet metal) and the play that's in the dust-cover (it wobbles when you shoot) does. You made a good choice when you decided to convert this, and I think it will fell right at home in the jungles of Tanoa.

I think about ASDG compat.

And the reason the sight sits that way is to (potentially) stop the bolt cover to fall back into place, locking the gun in safety. I read stories that some soldiers used stick or branches, putting them into the hinges, to stop the bolt cover from wiggeling :D

• Like 2

Pw6

Wow you are quick lol.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84370332/RPA_M3A1/%40RPA_M3A1.zip

Version 1.0.3

@ wrong path for magazine UI picture
@ wrong path for tan Reflex UI picture
@ enhanced proxy position for top attachments
@ updated Reflex TAN color too fit NATO guns better
@ updated M3A1 texture
+ ASDG (this mod is now dependet on CBA!)

For easier distribution, I splitted the mod into a pbo containing the data(models,textures eca) and configs.
This should make it easier to hotfix stuff.

THIS MOD NOW REQUIRES CBA3!

• Like 2

RedPhoenix, this latest update of the M3A1 is throwing an error (it says the rpa_m3a1_specops needs the config file, but all files are on place... some misconfig seems to have happened =/

I´ve reverted to previous version...

Cheers!

RedPhoenix, this latest update of the M3A1 is throwing an error (it says the rpa_m3a1_specops needs the config file, but all files are on place... some misconfig seems to have happened =/

I´ve reverted to previous version...

Cheers!

Please post a pastebin.com with the rpt - it works for me.

To make sure, delete the folder, and download the newest version again.

• Like 1

Nothing yet.

I think about ASDG compat.

And the reason the sight sits that way is to (potentially) stop the bolt cover to fall back into place, locking the gun in safety. I read stories that some soldiers used stick or branches, putting them into the hinges, to stop the bolt cover from wiggeling :D

I never thought of that, goes to show you the differences between what special ops guys will do / are allowed to do as far how they use and handle their weapons, compared to regular soldiers. 

WoVK8.jpg

Thanks for the prompt updates.

• Like 1

Version 1.0.5

^ fixed UI Icons not showing up (weapon and magazines)
@ Improved mass of magazine and weapon

FROM THIS VERSION ON THE SOLDIER WILL BE UNDER SYNDIKAT IN GREENFOR
The classname changed to I_C_SMGSoldier_lite_F for the GREENFOR soldier

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84370332/RPA_M3A1/%40RPA_M3A1.zip

Steam WS:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=695057071

If you subscribed on steam, you should get the update automatically.

• Like 4

If even half of westwall is as high quality as this addon, we're in for a treat :D

• Like 1