if the Military Base/airport is good this will defiantly be used by me... actually who am i kidding ill be using this map more than any

South West also done 

SKZIASJ.jpg

osqpHPF.jpg

• Like 7

The pictures looks cool! Can you please upload the video with a different music? "This Video is not available in Germany, because it may include Music from UMG, which we couldn't agree with the GEMA"

Simple go here "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckoYgzcmaI4" select UK ip location, press go, select 1080p, Enjoy

• Like 1

Damn! Loving the south west side of your map, Good job! Any estimate on the release date? Can't wait to play on this terrain! :D

One of the new model from our staff (Hydrant) , it make's our city feel so good!

13708372_273164786409050_962628618862864

• Like 8

Looks incredible, well done! Remember to put in the gunshops, entry could trigger Virtual Arsenals :)

-OP

This is awesome... If I wasn't in the BI forums I'd think that was the real one at first glance :)

that is the real one... its a reference photo i think

This is awesome... If I wasn't in the BI forums I'd think that was the real one at first glance :)

'

It is look at the link lol 'gta5-mods'.

Well that kinda explains it, hehe

Watch how the Lifers are gonna snatch this up  ^_^

Great map, doesn't resemble GTA but it sure has the aesthetic, defo gonna follow this.

The anti-piracy thing is an interesting touch for a mod that appears to be using another games car assets...

The anti-piracy thing is an interesting touch for a mod that appears to be using another games car assets...

It cover only the island using during the beta, no the cars, clothes stuff etcc

It cover only the island using during the beta, no the cars, clothes stuff etcc

You still can't use those cars.

You still can't use those cars.

Hey, i am not here to release any cars or mod with it, i am here for our Terrain Los Santos, bro :)

Hey, i am not here to release any cars or mod with it, i am here for our Terrain Los Santos, bro :)

okay

okay

Its also dependant on the ELUA of the owners of the model, Example: Microsoft (usually) allows use of their models and such as long as they are not being used under the claim of beign supported by microsoft and people cannot pay to use the models

Its also dependant on the ELUA of the owners of the model, Example: Microsoft (usually) allows use of their models and such as long as they are not being used under the claim of beign supported by microsoft and people cannot pay to use the models

That isn't true, and even if it was you are still not allowed to use them in Arma mods.

That isn't true, and even if it was you are still not allowed to use them in Arma mods.

Well i saw one that claimed he was using models from a Microsoft game a few days back didnt see anyone mention this once, he admitted and even linked the ELUA. Then again it currently is under investigation. But the moderator that locked it said he does not understand the situation with the MS ELUA. But i do get where your coming from. I re-read the Rules from microsoft, (http://www.xbox.com/en-us/developers/rules) And They Do not mention mods at all (if they do they are very vague). I digress from my earlier message

Why don't you guys start a new topic for all this copyright thing? Because it has no end in modding. Creator of map already said: