Thanks for the faster answer, i will go for the addon config and i will try to contact Shulzts, do you have hes profile so i can contact him?

Schulzit was kind enough to release the Source so you could always dig around in there. The link is halfway down but you may already be using those...

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/178145-source-files-jackson-county-community-project-wip/

• Like 1

Duuuuude,, I logged in just to say Fuckin' rights man; 'bout damn time someone did this!
I will be following this for sure. 

• Like 1

Even Sandy Shore almost finished :)

13340139_239546656437530_767607726063795

13411872_239546679770861_479465754523580

• Like 3

Will you wait until Tanoa is released to use Vegetation and Structures from Tanoa or will you just use vanilla A3 and moddded content?

Will you wait until Tanoa is released to use Vegetation and Structures from Tanoa or will you just use vanilla A3 and moddded content?

i wont use structures of tanoa wich 85% are unaccessible..maybe some vegetation and objects...lets see

Well using Altis houses will not help your map. Call the map Los Santos and having houses like the above is awkward!

• Like 2

Well using Altis houses will not help your map. Call the map Los Santos and having houses like the above is awkward!

The houses of above are for the area Sandy Shore and if u know GTA 5 dat area is the area of poor people...

The houses of above are for the area Sandy Shore and if u know GTA 5 dat area is the area of poor people...

Yes sure it's your map and it's your decision. I just wanted to share my thoughts to improve the overall feeling of your island. 

And Los Santos is quite far from using similar Greek style village houses .

• Like 2

Yes sure it's your map and it's your decision. I just wanted to share my thoughts to improve the overall feeling of your island. 

And Los Santos is quite far from using similar Greek style village houses .

ya, that is what we get, if someone want share hes own buildings to be used in this map is free to do it, since the map is from the community for the community..

• Like 2

two lane road?

No, the grass purple  :D

• Like 2

No, the grass purple  :D

I thought it was supposed to be until you said it was wrong haha. Doesnt GTA have a wide variety of colours plants and grass etc

• Like 1

please, airport with a flat runway and taxiway, with concrete, just like the official maps

please, airport with a flat runway and taxiway, with concrete, just like the official maps

An airport on Tanoa ( The southern concrete one ) has an 11m heigh difference on the two ends :D

Map looks great ninja970y!

An airport on Tanoa ( The southern concrete one ) has an 11m heigh difference on the two ends :D

Map looks great ninja970y!

i mean those bumpy one like in AiA map

Just finished the DownTown Speedway, yes in gta 5 there is not speedway but....i like it :) 

13490673_253836728341856_572557780404720

• Like 2

@Ninja970y Looks Nice Man. Cant wait to see this project released is there a team behind it or just you?

@Ninja970y Looks Nice Man. Cant wait to see this project released is there a team behind it or just you?

nono we are a team, full bastard inside italia :)

Beautiful job mate! Il be following this one until release :D