D3F3CT3D

[PSD] Simple Mask Workspace

Quick Question : How to draw masks on satellite image around objects, When you cant see Object Placements in photoshop ? 

Mask PSD easy to load and copy colors from arma masks for terrain builder.

Size: 1024x1024

http://www.filedropper.com/arma-masks-psd

d35982f4fbfeeb66d295b41e99567e79.png

bb450632fccd0605b72da5a667d807b5.png

if i understand right what you want, you can printscreen the map with the objects ingame or from TB , then import a new layer in photoshop , paste it in place you want as helper , make your job and delete the helper.

i cant think something else right now..... 

if i understand right what you want, you can printscreen the map with the objects ingame or from TB , then import a new layer in photoshop , paste it in place you want as helper , make your job and delete the helper.

i cant think something else right now..... 

Yes it is difficult to make " Asphalt " Around base without knowing where to place it on 10240 image lol, its like driving at night without head lights.. But I did that and it is not good way to guess things.

you can try to make a road in TB around your base, export the roads  using "Export Shapes To Imagery"  to an external file to use in Photoshop.

worth a try...

• Like 1

you can try to make a road in TB around your base, export the roads  using "Export Shapes To Imagery"  to an external file to use in Photoshop.

worth a try...

Thats great idea! thanks, The Terrain builder is not exporting imagery with road selected , only the background color..

Fixed: Did what these guys did - Set the shape Layer mask by right clicking  https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/189346-shapes-to-imagery-doesnt-work/

Perfect Thanks!

5e703bc94aa09e1f00e48f3fa27d5ede.png

• Like 1

I create shapes in TB, sorted in layers depending on which texture they should have and then export that as imagery to consolidate my mask.