sgt_savage

The Unsung Vietnam War Mod 3.0b - BRAVO Released !!!

I'm up the old creek without a paddle because my doctor will not allow me to drink anymore. :(

WP

• Like 2

The Unsung team's decision to make Apex required for future updates is great. I can't wait to see what kind of beautiful terrains they come up with using the assets.

I'm up the old creek without a paddle because my doctor will not allow me to drink anymore. :(

WP

I'll drink for you!

• Like 1

wild i understand its not about the donaters but i say its a middle fingger to donaters because they have to pay 24 dollars just to play a mod they donated to  thats my point of veiw but i respect yours i would like to see what egg beast or savage says though

p.s if egg sees this please make a version that has the bravo maps and has all the updated content

So am i wrong or is it a payed mod because i have to pay 27.99 - 34.99 to use charlie update 

So am i wrong or is it a payed mod because i have to pay 27.99 - 34.99 to use charlie update

Is Bravo a paid mod?  Because you had to pay for Arma 3 to use that.  I really tried hard to take your post seriously but then I looked at your previous posts and realize there is no way you're serious and it's really sad that these guys who our community benefits so much from have to endure trolls like you.  

:

no you payed for the game not a addon.   what there saying now is we have to buy a addon a un necessary addon to just play the game so dont post and privously the post are due to misscamunication butn if your going to be a jerk then leave because im not the troll trying to start an argument      and if asking a qustion makes me a troll then you will have to block me then 

also those prices i posted are for the addon they want us to the addon not to get the game  the game you pay for as a deal and a addon is content they add after 

i already payed for arma 3 now there asking me to pay the same price agian

Right... APEX is basicly like OA was for A2 just not standalone, so your saying that its wrong of them to enforce you to but the expansion that is only 23 euro's (that bis made with tears and blood) that give's you great things as a tropical island and features like vehicle in vehicle transport?

The fact that the unsung team decided for this is a major step for them to keep up with the time and if you refuse to play it because you don't want to play APEX that your loss... Like I stated before, steam summersale is inbound and asfar as I know every BIS game/dlc/expansion always has a major discount then.

don't try to stop the massive upgrade to unsungs future for the sake of people who can't be arsed to safe up 5$ a month for a mod of this size...

(p.s. I'm pretty sure that the unsung team will still continue down this road because again: their mod, they create it and spent AGES getting to the point where they are now, so they have the right to decide this step)

• Like 2

ya and i fallowed this mod for years i just got on this forum and im saddend by the community. we cant have a civil talk you act barbaric and in all due respect most of you in elite worries act like elite children that cry when someone trys to voice a opinion even if i was still in your group

you would probably yell at me for suggesting a tactic like a little child thats.

why in all due truth i hope your unit falls and at some point the unsung mod changes or realses a good version until then i wont post and ill feel sad that your screw up almost ruined entire communitys

sadly chs the one who has fallowed from the start i wont respond and if you post hate it will just show your children and you will prove my point i may respond to someone like arge but thats it he seems to be the only man in the group of children. 

p.s also wild yes i did etempt to make a vietnam mod it was hard as hell and i only used it for my unit at some point i  ask them to teach me some pointers but being the children as stated you got all pissy and through a fit at my suggestion all except for savge 

sinclery the guy who want the most of the elite worries except for some of the ones i new. that gose to you egg egg to go to hell

I suppose that only Tanoa content will be used... so Charlie can be used with Bravo maps...

So maybe you guys can do a double version of Charlie with and without Apex content.

Even if this means not drink anymore.

• Like 1

guys, don't feed the trolls. add them to your ignore list. A whole page wasted due to one troll.

Quick update from me on progress:

CH-47a (from BIS's model)

- working lights and improved markerlights

- 3 M60-Ds added (front gun ports and ramp)

- added exhaust fx

- added slingloading

- added our sounds

- added unsung cargoweapons

- added hotLZ EH (that spawns LZ VC on getout)

- added flare, nade and smoke drop

- USMC, 1st Air Cav and Army variants

- set up hiddenselections for skins and decals

- damage skins and wreck

- config, model.cfg and model completed

ACH47a Guns-a-go-go

- configs done (all turrets and weapons) for minigun and rocket variants

TO DO:

- shockley is making us some skin variants for them

- different authentic decals

- ACH47 model in progress

- walkable ramp

- check animations / cargo seating

- make medevac version with litters

• Like 2

So maybe you guys can do a double version of Charlie with and without Apex content.

that ain't happening. RTFM.

Sort of have to repeat my question: Does anybody know how to obtain the bikeys for the bravo version?

did we not include it in the keys folder? i think we did, as i set up our server using the torrented version. and that had keys in it

Ah, ok. The armaholic version unfortunately doesn't.

thanks fox - we appreciate you checking and fixing this!

with regards to the new foliage is it going to be used to replace the foliage on the old maps? or are they going to stay the same and we'll see a third map released....or a new map and replacements of the old two?

with regards to the new foliage is it going to be used to replace the foliage on the old maps? or are they going to stay the same and we'll see a third map released....or a new map and replacements of the old two?

Here you go ;)

*Unsung Community Announcement*

In response to the Tanoa DLC release, It has been decided that future unsung releases will in fact require the latest DLC from Bohemia ... The unsung has always used new content and assets from these packs to make the mod a much more in depth jungle simulation. And I'm sure most will agree the tanoa foliage will definitely enhance the experience

To those whom do not want to purchase the Tanoa update,  Unsung 3.0b release already has a lot of content to keep you going and hope you understand our decision.

It's a very smart move, glad to see that.

that still doesn't really answer my question hahahaha i know they were planning to use the foliage, i just don't know on what. But thanks anyway  :lol:

yeah razorback is all over Tanoa right now, and he's planning to use it in finishing Doung, and may revisit Da Krong.

Londo is working on khe sanh (enormous map) at present. This map uses some of CplVariable.A's objects which he kindly donated to the unsung map team.  So when that is released, it will come with the necessary object pack. I imagine he will use Tanoa vegetation too, especially as ome of the terrain is on the Laotian border, and he can make good use of the new rocks, trails, sounds and trees there...

• Like 4

and dont forget the best jungle ground texture ever ! ...Tanoa rocks !!

• Like 1

I don't believe the plan is to Replace the foliage on the existing maps but to add elements to them from Tanoa. It would be a lot of work to reinvent the wheel and Da Krong and Doung maps are already two of the best maps out there. The goal now is to create (or finish) some new maps for the Charlie release.

Vietnam has a lot of variety of terrain and vegetation; primary jungle, highland bush, swamps, coastland and mountains each with a different look and feel in the foliage. The variety Da Krong and Doung bring us and the potential for future maps with Tanoa features ..... it feels like Christmas :).

• Like 1

Aircraft 50cal (with added jerry-rigged searchlight) for use on the Guns-a-go-go - it IS christmas!

m2_aircraft_zpshmjt0n9p.jpg

• Like 2