sgt_savage

The Unsung Vietnam War Mod 3.0b - BRAVO Released !!!

Does the uniform pack have to be uploaded like a mod like @uns_uniforms?

You can do that if you wish or you can simply add the uniform pack to the UNS_Bravo Addons, either works. If you do it as a separate addon i.e. @uns_uniforms you should probably make sure it loads second after Bravo in the launcher.

why does my speed go up for a bit and then down for a bit?

It just kind of happens you can't fix it. But don't trust the ETA times

why does my speed go up for a bit and then down for a bit?

That's what its like with torrents.

Mirror in MEGA pls

• Like 1

Thanks for the torrent link. I am downloading and seeding as well, at 50% so anyone below that at least should benefit. Could the mod developers post upload this to the Steam Workshop for easier access? Thanks and keep up the great work!

i feel like ive been transported back to the 90s

100kbs a sec,.,,,

• Like 1

Congratulations on the release and thank you! Yup someone needs to upload this to mega or something.

Im kinda confused, Do i need both the 3.0b AND the uniform pack?

Congratulations on the release and thank you! Yup someone needs to upload this to mega or something.

Im kinda confused, Do i need both the 3.0b AND the uniform pack?

The uniform pack adds more uniforms and patches and vests. Its not needed though unless you like customization.

Play with six mirror: http://withsix.com/p/Arma-3/mods/DfWLZypZjUa107pqC0rDNg/The-Unsung-Vietnam-War-Mod

Mirror in MEGA pls

We tried but it had a 5hr upload time so that's why were torrenting 

Is the uniform pack more high quality uniforms or just more variety of the arma 2 ports

Why not upload it to Steam, this is so slow.. 8-12h now  :)  :D

So to clarify, the google drive of the bravo release is non functional, PW6 is only offering the alpha release or at least as not updated to the Bravo release, and there are torrents currently running as an alternate source for Bravo. Just to catch people up to the situation at hand.

still only getting the alpha version on playwithsix, though the description sais beta, and the other link on your front page still doesn't work :-(

From what little Ive played its seems pretty fricken awesome. Whole AA sites spawn dynamically on with a single click, crazy lookin projectiles with parachutes on the back dropping in and obliterating my entire squad -that was all in 5 minutes.

• Like 1

I'm getting 3 5 Mb/s off that torrent now.  Will seed when done!

guys please be patient - it's al;ways like this on opening weekend. it will calm down in the next few days.

I'm at 30% in about 5 mins using the torrent.

please respect our license specifically, DO NOT UPLOAD IT TO STEAM, as by committing this action you automatically donate all our materials and IP rights to Valve Inc, and our contributors in the dev team (present and historical) would seriously object to this.  Please remember - we don't mind a rehost on dropbox or googledrive, or armaholic or PWS or a torrent, but do not use STEAM. If you do, we will ahve to mount (yet another) takedown.  It's far more productive to let us develop software for you to enjoy, than to have us taking time out to deal with members of our user base uploading our materials to steam.

Steam is fine for missions.  I have put my missions on steam, but i'm not bothered so much about them burning my IP rights.  However the mod is a different beast altogether.

ok in the time it took me to write this I got the mod by torrent - thanks guys for setting that up.

• Like 2