Hi,
There is a bug with backpacks of AI. After the pre-jump inspection they disappear and after landing they reappear, but with no equipment.

Odoslané z SM-G950F pomocou Tapatalku

The AI is broken again. I'll fix this, but not anytime soon. I don't play with AI. It was working at one point. I'll look into it, and add to the 'to do' list.

• Thanks 1

Hey Bro, love all your mods.  This IS my favorite for immersion.  Keep up the good work man! 

Bravo Tango Tango Whiskey!!!

• Like 1

I used this mod (and others too) quite from beginning when it came out.

Had it running on a MP server. Took some video also to Youtube and got many "likes" of those.

Would it be anyways possible you provide kindly a servekey to it ?

I would so much to run this new one on server and make some "deep missions" with it.
Made many jumps in editor and got so exited as remember my days in real life doing these.

Well, I would like to already run all these 6 mods on my server....  ;D

Sincerely Yours Long Time Fan

For any mods that are unsigned, you should be able to just sign them yourself.

I encourage server owners to sign them, rather than the mod creators. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

Love this mod! The newest update is awesome, I love the little cutscene for teleporting into the plane. Can we ever expect to see an official steam workshop release? I know you mentioned considering it quite a while ago, but the most recent authorized upload is from July and causes a few minor errors. It would be great to be kept up to date more easily, as well as have it more accessible to my friend group of casual arma players.

• Like 1

Thanks Brother!

I'm glad you asked. From here on out, all future updates for all projects will be on Dropbox and Steam only.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2016 at 1:13 PM, Von Quest said:

LOW and  EXTREME  ALTITUDE  PARAJUMPS
by  R. Von Quest

VERSION:  v0.2.7 Beta
UPDATED:  15 September 2017

O1qlZP6.jpg

INTRODUCTION:
Work-In-Progress. This is the Stand-Alone Module of my HALO/PARA Infiltration System from my SpookWarCom Project. This Module will allow the player to setup transport and perform a combat parajump into any area of the map you desire. Both low-altitude parajumps, and high-altitude HALO jumps are supported. For the more extreme HALO jumps, special equipment is needed to survive the harsh and dangerous environment of the low-oxygen, sub-zero atmosphere.

I must stress this is a fictional project. Some creative liberties are taken for better gameplay and immersion. Do not expect a 1:1 simulation of a true military freefall operation. This is a GAME.

NOTE:  This is a complete overhaul and full re-write of the last versions. Numerous features and old options have been temporally removed to speed up this release. They will be added back in later.

"Feet First into Hell"

EQUIPMENT:

• Dragonfly HALO ReBreather Rig System
  • HellJumper Altimeter NEXTGEN Watch
  • Thermal JumpSuit, H3 Helmet, O2 Bottle
  • Automatic Opening Device (AR3)
  • Electronic Auto Opening Device (ASTRA)
  • Backup Reserve Parachute
  • Sentinel Safety Reserve Trigger Device
  • 3D Models and more coming soon...

FEATURES:

• Player select FlightPlan, JumpPoint, Cargo
  • Custom Audio, Effects, Lights, Atmosphere
  • Fog-of-War Human Flight Error, Drift, etc
  • SAMs, RADAR, and Flak Enemy Air Defenses
  • Hypothermia, Decompression Sickness, etc
  • Parachute Cut-Away (SHIFT+CTRL+L)
  • Travel Time, Cut Scene, Chute Failure, etc
  • And many more under development...

AIRCRAFT:

• XC-130 "Nightmare" Black-Ops Edition

iesHEgH.jpg

REQUIRED:
- CBA A3 - Community Base Addons

DOWNLOAD

Credit & Thanks!
*BIS - for an amazing (and frustrating) hobby!
*dr_strangepete - early stages and gear-saving
*cobra4v320 - early stages and gear-saving
*Mikero - Dev Tools; Utility
*Alwarren - Dev Tools (Blender)

*Sabre[DUST] - helping with the C-130

*killzone_kid - tutorials and info

NOTES:

This Forum Post glitched and I lost the details I typed up for this page - will re-type it later. Sorry!

=VQI= LEAP
HALO/PARAJUMP PROJECT
Von Quest Industries

Ok first of all AMAZING MOD!! but there's two problems. I can't open up the menu, I heard people say that it's (shift + p)? Plus every time I go for a H.A.L.O jump right after it DE-pressurizing its say's "you don't feel well" then I get this screen where it looks like I'm drugged! Am I doing something wrong? What do I do with the oxygen tank??? Is there a certain button? Every time I drag it into my inventory it goes where my binoculars are at. I really don't know the problem so i'm asking for your help please! thx <3

You need to make sure you have a rebreather rig, and place an O2 bottle inside it. NOT in your binocular slot.  Place it Manually in the chest slot. 
Before you get on the plane, be sure to turn on the valve so you can breathe.  It's either on the scroll menu, or you can set the action to a Key by configuring your keys for the LEAP addon.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ski2060 said:

You need to make sure you have a rebreather rig, and place an O2 bottle inside it. NOT in your binocular slot.  Place it Manually in the chest slot. 
Before you get on the plane, be sure to turn on the valve so you can breathe.  It's either on the scroll menu, or you can set the action to a Key by configuring your keys for the LEAP addon.

thank you very much man i'll give you a heads up if anything happens!

Most of the supplemental Info is in the Docs Folder that's included.

LEAP Menu ---------- Shift + L

If doing a HALO (High-Alt) you are suffering from Decompression Sickeness if not breathing through the Rig + O2 Bottle after the Plane De-Pressurizes.

1. Place the O2 Bottle INSIDE the Dragonfly ReBreather Rig.

2. Turn 'ON' the Rig

3. Turn 'ON' the Flow Valve.

You should have about a minute or two before the Pilot De-Pressurizes the Plane.

Side Note - If you use the Trident Diving Computer, it'll show you the Status of the ReBreather. Downside is its ONLY meant for Diving and will NOT register your Altitude Above-Sea-Level, which in this case the HellJumper Watch is obviously more useful for SkyDives. So you can't really know your Gas Valve and Rig are working properly. This is WORK-IN-PROGRESS. More features will be added at some point to ALL Rigs, Computers, Equipment, etc.

Von Quest, 

Awesome mod man. My only question is, how would I be able to run like the Watch and all on a MP Server? Have it run as a clientside app so it all works and what not?

Hey, I was wondering if I am using this mod correctly.  I created my own "training map" for my group.  When I run it on Single player, works perfectly, when I run it on Multiplayer (Locally hosted), works perfectly, however when I run it on our server, (same mods and same mission), it doesn't show any of the Plane/Crew/Boxes.  Am I doing something wrong?

It's not you, it's me. Lol.

Not sure why the plane wouldn't show, but this project is not fully setup for dedi MP play. It's planned, but until I get either more help or donation funding (currently $0) it's gonna likely be dead last in priorities.

Right now I'm in the process of updating the entire package, building Submarines and a LOC. And I'm going to start uploading everything to the Steam Workshop starting this week some time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

alright, thanks for the update

Any chance of a Patreon, I know it makes life a lot easier on supports (I also don't get paid until Thursday either so :/ gotta wait on that)

Von ... I'm sorry I havent donated yet. I had to use my paycheck for some unforeseen expenses but Im going to donate with my next one. I do apologize for it and I havent forgotten about your amazing work!

I don't know if you're aware or not, but The AR3 seems not to work. Setting the hpa settings on it just throws script errors, and it won't trigger the parachute. The ASTRAM doesn't seem to work over water, either. Other than that, This works surprisingly well seeing as it hasn't been updated in almost a year.  Me and my friends are having a blast with this, it cranks the immersion factor up by ten, and is infiinantly more easy to set up than trying to do the same thing or something similar ourselves in the editor.

Edited by festivefire

Hi Von, just wanted to say that this is a really cool mod and well done with what you have achieved so far!

I am having some problems unfortunately. I was able to get the mod to work the first time I tried it, and  the cinematic, lights, de-pressurisation etc, worked beautifully. Every time after that though and nothing seemed to work? No lights, De-Pressurisation or anything, just teleported to the plane with the background radio chatter.  It's possible i'm being a clutz but I didn't know if it was just me or if the mod has been broken by updates. 

Either way I hope this is fixable (assuming work on the mod is still happening and or planned), but thanks for the great work!

On 5/12/2018 at 9:47 PM, festivefire said:

I don't know if you're aware or not, but The AR3 seems not to work. Setting the hpa settings on it just throws script errors, and it won't trigger the parachute. The ASTRAM doesn't seem to work over water, either. Other than that, This works surprisingly well seeing as it hasn't been updated in almost a year.  Me and my friends are having a blast with this, it cranks the immersion factor up by ten, and is infiinantly more easy to set up than trying to do the same thing or something similar ourselves in the editor.

LOL. Yup! We just found out the other week. We almost never use it, but decided to do a precision HALO below a cliff-line or something odd like that, and long story short, one of us pulled manually and landed off course somewhere in a panic, and I think I ended up splattering all across the side of the cliff from over correcting the freefall and trying to fix the AR3 in the whole spare second I had after I soiled my shorts...... SPLAT!

I've stopped working on Mods currently, and don't know when/if I'll have more updates for everyone. I'll try and do some updates before the end of May.

14 hours ago, Gibbssonn said:

Hi Von, just wanted to say that this is a really cool mod and well done with what you have achieved so far!

I am having some problems unfortunately. I was able to get the mod to work the first time I tried it, and  the cinematic, lights, de-pressurisation etc, worked beautifully. Every time after that though and nothing seemed to work? No lights, De-Pressurisation or anything, just teleported to the plane with the background radio chatter.  It's possible i'm being a clutz but I didn't know if it was just me or if the mod has been broken by updates. 

Either way I hope this is fixable (assuming work on the mod is still happening and or planned), but thanks for the great work!

Thanks! Um, its most likely due to it being designed for a 1-use shot. The way we play is we only play one game at a time. Just 1 life. So if you die in the game, you're out until the game/server resets, so I've never tested for more than one-jump-per-game. (Also, this mod is slightly out of date right now)

If I re-code it for multi-use, it would have a low probability. I've stopped modding for ArmA for awhile. I'm not sure if I'll be doing much more this year, or if I'll just wait until ArmA 4 to get back to being more heavily involved.

On 14/05/2018 at 6:59 AM, Von Quest said:

Thanks! Um, its most likely due to it being designed for a 1-use shot. The way we play is we only play one game at a time. Just 1 life. So if you die in the game, you're out until the game/server resets, so I've never tested for more than one-jump-per-game. (Also, this mod is slightly out of date right now)

If I re-code it for multi-use, it would have a low probability. I've stopped modding for ArmA for awhile. I'm not sure if I'll be doing much more this year, or if I'll just wait until ArmA 4 to get back to being more heavily involved.

Ahh I see, that makes sense. Would you know how I could go about resetting, as such, to get it working again? Perfectly fine if not, thanks for the reply though! 

On 1/19/2017 at 9:36 AM, Von Quest said:

I'm not sure about spawning a Module. But you can place the LEAP Module and set it to "System Only", and then when you are ready you can just add the addAction Menus to the Objects you need.

If you are comfortable with some scripting, you can add these to the Object(s) you need if/when they become unlocked:

[[JumpMaster, ["Flight Plan: XC-130 Nightmare -- H.A.L.O.", "missionNamespace setVariable ['planeType', 2, true]; missionNamespace setVariable ['flightHALO', 1, true]; missionNamespace setVariable ['flightPARA', 0, true]; execVM 'vqi_halo\VQI-DemonDropper\FlightPlan\vqi_halo_flightplan.sqf'; [JumpMaster, 1]"]], "addAction", true, true] call BIS_fnc_MP;
[[JumpMaster, ["Flight Plan: XC-130 Nightmare -- ParaJump", "missionNamespace setVariable ['planeType', 2, true]; missionNamespace setVariable ['flightPARA', 1, true]; missionNamespace setVariable ['flightHALO', 0, true]; execVM 'vqi_halo\VQI-DemonDropper\FlightPlan\vqi_halo_flightplan.sqf'; [JumpMaster, 2]"]], "addAction", true, true] call BIS_fnc_MP;
[[JumpMaster, ["S.A.M. Intel Report", "execVM 'vqi_halo\VQI-DemonDropper\Airspace\vqi_halo_sam_mkrs_intel.sqf'; [JumpMaster, 3]"]], "addAction", true, true] call BIS_fnc_MP;
[[JumpMaster, ["H.A.L.O. Inspection", "[player] execVM 'vqi_halo\VQI-DemonDropper\FlightCrew\vqi_halo_inspection_halo.sqf'; [JumpMaster, 4]"]], "addAction", true, true] call BIS_fnc_MP;
[[JumpMaster, ["ParaJump Inspection", "[player] execVM 'vqi_halo\VQI-DemonDropper\FlightCrew\vqi_halo_inspection_para.sqf'; [JumpMaster, 5]"]], "addAction", true, true] call BIS_fnc_MP;

[[LoadMaster, ["CLEARED for TakeOff", "[player] execVM 'vqi_halo\VQI-DemonDropper\FlightCrew\vqi_halo_takeoff.sqf'; [LoadMaster, 1]"]], "addAction", true, true] call BIS_fnc_MP;

Just change the names JumpMaster and LoadMaster to the Objects you want to have those Menu Options. Then you can also spawn the HALO Crate and C-130 Plane as needed. Not sure if that helps, as I haven't worked on this in a long time. I'm also not sure what works and what doesn't right now. I should be coming back to this project in a few weeks or so to take a closer look at its current state.

This actually works really well for a Liberation edit I've been working on. Along these lines though, is there a line of code I can use to add Cargo Menu Options to an object as well?

This is phenomenal. Is there a non-module version that can be dropped into mission script folders? I'd like to customize it for use with UNSUNG.

Has anyone had issues with the jump lights inside the aircraft not appearing? Also when doing parajump the ramp is not automatically lowering with a signal to jump, have to do it manually.