None of my projects are Dedicated Server ready. Nor will they be anytime soon.

Thanks alot for this mod! I have seen the older versions around for a long time and could never get them to work. Im so happy its updated, its working great for me now! Its alot of fun great work!

Hi VQ, fantastic work on these mods. I havent had much chance to play around with them but looking great so far. Just wandering if the Spookwarcom mod is scrapped now or needed along with these seperate mods? I know it's not specified but im a little confused by the Readme's and docs in mod folders. Again fanatastic and looking forward to seeing how you progress with this :ok:

EDIT: Actually i should be more specific. But for example in the readme of the L.E.A.P, F.R.O.G.S etc mod folders it's still says to add spookwarcom to A3 Directory. Also in the LE.A.P Modules 1 & 2 texts it details the H.A.L.O modules from spookwar. I'm guessing you've just combined those into the one module in L.E.A.P. But i just want to be sure if i should even bother keeping the spookwar mod aswell. Thanks

Sorry for the confusion. The docs are kinda a mess and incomplete. Yeah, you can scrap the entire SpookWarCom stuff for now. Most of it is broken and will also conflict with the other stand-alone mods.

It will continue, but only as Spooks stuff. Only the LEAP, FROGS, SOCOM and CORE are (mostly) functional right now. My entire vision for all this is roughly only about 20% done.

Super busy with RL stuff and getting burnt out on this hobbie. I just got the Apex/Tanoa update, and see more stuff broke. I'm at the end of my patients right now with chasing fixes and work-arounds.

I'm still working on stuff and tinkering but progress will be slow until this fall it's looking...

Thanks!

Ok thanks mate. If it's starting to get to you though then take a break for a while, even hobbies have to be left alone for a while or it starts to get boring etc, just like anything else. Loving the mod as it is and it's got great potential so hope you dont get too burned out lol. It takes as long as it takes, rather you produce something of quality :ok:

Helo man, amazing MOD, On Multi player how guys jump togeder at the same time?????

You just all need to get yourselves ready for the jump with the right equipment and do your pre-flight check.  Then when ready to go, all click on the JumpMaster to do your jump at the same time.

I've tested it with up to 6 people, and we've been able to do the jump simultaneously.

Have a client pc set the FlightPlan and go first before the server pc. Since we started doing this, we haven't had any mp issues of being out-of-sync. Thats it. You can then all be in the plane at the same time just fine.

The ParaJump option is bugged and you have to open the cargo door yourself. Just jump anytime as there is no audio or countdown.

It also may help to file your FlightPlan first, before you gear up.

• Like 1

: :UPDATE : :

v0.2.3 Beta

=======================

FIXED: Several Cargo Drop Bugs

FIXED: A.I. Backpack Items

FIXED: Possible Helmet Bug (?)

Howdy! Great mod, thanks for your hard work.

I'm using the 0.2.3. BETA from the Dropbox, but I'm still getting the bug where A.I. backpacks show up empty on landing from a paradrop. Looking at the code, I think the vqi_halo_ai_backpackgear.sqf may not be saving the contents of the A.I. backpacks, and is therefore loading empty backpacks after they land. Having said that, I can't get it to work myself.

I could be completely wrong, but maybe worth looking at.

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I figured it out. I'm sure you can, too, but hit me up if you want to talk it over. Great work, d00d!

@alexgardien5

Then don't use playwithSIX. They don't even have permission to distribute my stuff, nor read my License. I only support Armaholic.com and Dropbox.

@parsleybravo

Thanks. Please post your fix. I thought I had fixed it, but maybe not. I have several versions of my projects, and often get them mixed up or upload the wrong ones.

None of my projects are Dedicated Server ready. Nor will they be anytime soon.

:cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:

this mod would be great in MP Co-Op missions..

• Like 1

hello man, may add the module to map, and take another airplain to makelike a C-17 Globemaster 3  and  simulate parajump with halo equipment???,  example,use the,halo helmet,halo oxigen,halo suit,etc,etc, and take C-17 globemaster 3 to make moving parajump??? need look on camp the ammo box with out airplain to take all Halo equipment, to make simulate fly halo jump,  you know,thank for you work and time

still loving this module ,  to bad the C-17 was removed from the list  ,   now on to the following  i am using the l.e.a.p module and when i click preview i get erors in a script about the weapons crate something about setvector ... (will put the exact error later if needed) 

Thanks. It'll be back in soon.... I hope.

Not sure when though. Not a priority as its just something to jump from... Plus its a whole huge extra download. And as for the Error, I think I know what it is. I haven't had the time to upgrade and update the Cargo stuff. We never use it and it gets pushed to the bottom of the update list each week. It'll be updated at some point though.

• Like 1

it would even better be if you could at least insert a smaller type of jump craft like a MV-22 or CV-22 (Osprey) as it would fit on to the Nimitz or (cup) LHD better then a C-130  :D (the C-130 works very well as a land based jump aircraft but its a bit big for on the nimitz  :P)

keep up the good work on you modules realy love them :rthumb:

Yes,I would prefer a smaller jump craft that we have already,and maybe no dependencies to this.Without USAF mod.Cheers!

Best thing ever can happen to this mod is, making it MP supported.
All the rest are already awesome I would say :)

• Like 1

@supergruntsb78 & @john1

Smaller aircraft will be added at some point. Definately. Already have planned the Ospray and Civ-Type craft too at some point maybe. I will be supporting the USAF Project and CUP. I doubt I'll be building my own. But since I already have the Black C-130, it'll likely be a few weeks before I can re-visit these requests. I really want my main focus for the winter to be the Combat Diver stuff. I'll look into it though.

@Devastator_cm

It already is. Just may not Dedicated Server though. I only play MP over my hone LAN, so it works (mostly) good. Just make sure a Client PC sets the FlightPlan and teleports into the JumpCraft first.

Thanks guys!!!!!

• Like 1

Small things don't sync up on Dedicated servers sometimes (HALO altitude watch, few other things.)  For the most part they do.  Would you be OK with someone looking at the code to see what needs to be added/changed in order to get Dedi Server compatibility working?
It may shave some time off your already filled schedule for SpookWar dev.

• Like 1

@supergruntsb78 & @john1

Smaller aircraft will be added at some point. Definately. Already have planned the Ospray and Civ-Type craft too at some point maybe. I will be supporting the USAF Project and CUP. I doubt I'll be building my own. But since I already have the Black C-130, it'll likely be a few weeks before I can re-visit these requests. I really want my main focus for the winter to be the Combat Diver stuff. I'll look into it though.

@Devastator_cm

It already is. Just may not Dedicated Server though. I only play MP over my hone LAN, so it works (mostly) good. Just make sure a Client PC sets the FlightPlan and teleports into the JumpCraft first.

Thanks guys!!!!!

I will try it in dedicated server after my holiday. Me and my friends are playing my own creation co-op missions and this mod will be really exiciting if I can manage to run it on my server

I will inform you after I try it but like said might be end of the month earliest :(

@ski2060

If you want, go ahead. You are about the 20th person to offer. So far ZERO has been successfull or has gotten back to me. I'd prefer it if you didn't, but it's fine if you do. I just have too little time to worry about it right now since its WIP, and I never play over dedi.

If it's a slow or rainy day, go ahead. I'd prefer you post detailed info though here in the forums on the fixes/tweaks rather than have me download the files. We would be mismatched since you have the public beta version and I am running a dev version of LE.A.P.

The dedi stuff is going to be near last on the list of things (if ever) that I get to polish up near v1.

It's probably out of scope for Von Quest's mod here, and it's his mod so gets decide his design parameters, however from a dedicated MP server perspective, it'd be awesome to see just the altitude, it's effects on the player, and the equipment to counteract it split out into a MP module or something.  Possibly LEAP LITE or similar.

From the perspective of a MP unit, we have human pilots who take off, fly planes on a route they designate, and RTB, so that doesn't need modelling or improving for that player base.  The very simple ability to load up (any plane) with players with the right kit, fly them to the right altitude (manually), and them commit them to a HAHO or HALO jump (manually) with all the awesome effects Von's got here would be king.

IMHO, with all due respect to the mod author's design and his vision.

UPDATE:

v0.2.4 Beta
=======================
CHANGED: Default Keybinding:  SHIFT + L
CHANGED: Crate Name
ADDED: Dragonfly Rig w/ GAS System (FROGS)
ADDED: SAMs are now 2x more accurate if ParaJump
ADDED: Fog-of-War for BOTH HALO and PARA Flights
ADDED: SAMs (if POOK SAM Pack) spawn at SAM Sites
ADDED: SAM Teams at 30% of SAM Sites