Von im getting the same errors as stburr91 posted with the cargo drop the weird thing is i had none of these yesterday when testing. Ah there's nothing like arma to make you scratch and wonder what the hell is going on lol. Im on main branch with no addons apart from newest cba 2.41 i even tried the cba 2.31 same issues. On a side note jumping in 3rd person stopped the helmet bug for me.    

Solid copy on all coms.

I'll fix in the next day or two. I can see one is only a spelling error. Maybe try the latest from my Dropbox download. I made a couple quick fixes and re-uploaded an hour after the last update. So if you downloaded it too quick, you may have got the broken one. Will look into it when I get home.

Thanks!

can you add the HANO High Alt No Opening? its the best/only way for tacticool operators to operate operationally in operations.

For Sale - Used Parachute. Never Opened. Small Stain.

: :UPDATE : :

v0.2.3 Beta
=======================
FIXED: Several Cargo Drop Bugs
FIXED: A.I. Backpack Items
FIXED: Possible Helmet Bug (?)

I really need to update and play with the new versions, the idea of jumping with AI seems really damn cool!

Just tested can confirm Helmet bug is fixed thanks alot  :D

Hi Von thanks for the quick update just had a quick play and can confirm the helmet bug has been fixed and so have 2 of the error codes but im still getting 1 error code. 2na64qr.jpg

Hi Von thanks for the quick update just had a quick play and can confirm the helmet bug has been fixed and so have 2 of the error codes but im still getting 1 error code.

*pshhhhh*.... Sprays Bug Spray...

Got him!

Sorry. I'm racing through these last little upgrades without testing. Forgot to add the Default Variable. Until I upload the fix, You can just set the Timer manually to avoid that pop-up error.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Thanks Bud. ;)

A lot of nice features in here, good mod.

Do you have plans to add MP & dedicated server functionality?

Thank you very much Von for your continued work in the Arma mod community.

Using your Dropbox version the helmet bug is gone! Whoohoo! However, the AI still loses their inventory contents once you start the flight. Checked the inventories while still in the air with them seated in the plane.

As a workaround I just have a trigger/script replace the items at the LZ.

Thanks!

But they have Parachutes in the plane. So yes, their gear is gone only during the ride. But then returned after they land. Try checking AFTER they land and get back to me. Only tested my dev version. Not a full in-game jump. I never played with A.I. I hope I didn't flip-flop the order of code.

Steps I took:

1. Double checked to make sure I had the latest from DropBox.

2. Opened the mission in 3den>Previewed

Module settings :  https://www.dropbox.com/home/Pubpics?preview=settings.png

3. Set HALO mission insertion point on the map, then do halo inspection.

This box pops up https://www.dropbox.com/home/Pubpics?preview=window.png

4. Order Unit #2 to approach for inspection (I know he is already in the plane)

His reply: https://www.dropbox.com/home/Pubpics?preview=noammo1.png

5. Land at LZ all three AI start spamming No Ammo! Check their packs, all empty. The packs are there just no contents.

Hope that helps.

Question: This is a multiplayer mission but tested in SP preview. Does it matter that they are set to playable?

I did a cargo drop with the ammo crate, and the crate never landed, it stopped, and was floating in the air about 100 meters of the ground.

Has anyone else had this happen? 

Had the same ammo drop issue if you shoot it it falls to the ground as a quick work around :)

Is there also a detailed readme on how to use it? I keep getting the remark from the loadmaster that my gear is broken and that I need to fix it? Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

There are pages and pages and pages in the DOCs folder...

Use your scroll-wheel to see all menu options. You need a minimum of the Helmet, Jumpsuit, and ReBreather (with O2 Bottle inside) to pass (HALO) inspection.

Talk to the JumpMaster standing behind the plane first. Set your FlightPlan, then Gear-Up with the minimum gear (HALO ONLY) for the jump. Request a HALO or ParaJump Inspection depending on the FlightPlan you setup.

Then go talk to the LoadMaster inside the plane to start the flight. He won't give the okay, until the JumpMaster issues your your Parachute after the Inspection.

There are pages and pages and pages in the DOCs folder...

Use your scroll-wheel to see all menu options. You need a minimum of the Helmet, Jumpsuit, and ReBreather (with O2 Bottle inside) to pass (HALO) inspection.

Talk to the JumpMaster standing behind the plane first. Set your FlightPlan, then Gear-Up with the minimum gear (HALO ONLY) for the jump. Request a HALO or ParaJump Inspection depending on the FlightPlan you setup.

Then go talk to the LoadMaster inside the plane to start the flight. He won't give the okay, until the JumpMaster issues your your Parachute after the Inspection.

Thanks! I think I had my wrong glasses on... I will check it out!

Question how add MOD  to USS NIMITZ with out c-130, the c-130 is to BIG!

NOTE:Sorry man not work,please is hard to say, but can you make smal aircraft to add on  NIMTZ flydeck, like  CV-22 Osprey  :D 

I love your MOD man, thank alot  for you work and time

Place a Reference Object on the Nimitz and name it  VQI_HALO_MC130 (if you have USAF Mod Pack) or VQI_HALO_XC130, but you'll have some extra stuff you don't need.

Try that and go from there. Then set Module to System Only.

Sorry man not work,please is hard to say, but can you make smal aircraft to add on  NIMTZ flydeck, like  CV-22 Osprey   :D 

I love your MOD man, thank alot  for you work and time

•  

The C-130s should fit on the back just fine. And yes, I do plan on adding more Aircraft like the Ospray and more Starting Options for the player.

I am happy that for man,  thank alot for you time and work, guys like you make the Arma 3 better game  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

The C-130s should fit on the back just fine. And yes, I do plan on adding more Aircraft like the Ospray and more Starting Options for the player.

What about using the new V-44 Blackfish.

Also, would it be possable to add the prowler to the paradrop options? I don't know how well it would fit in the C-130, I think it should fit.

So, I've been trying to test out all of the VQI mods in a simple test mission on Altis, just the VQI mods to check for spawning, Opcenter, HALO etc issues.

When doing a HALO, I've noticed that my HellJumper Altimeter watch appears to be broken when in a dedi server environment.  The altitude will only show at the level it currently is when I press my show watch keybind. 
When testing the mission and self hosting, the altimeter functions normally, showing a constant change in altitude while it is on screen (default 20 second setting).

Is anyone else noticing the Altimeter being broken at the current time?