No idea. You tell me. Never used Zeus.

If there is a demand, I can look into it.

How do i use the cargo drop function i cant see an option for it in the module setting and tried placing a SDV next to the aircraft without any success, tried in 2d and 3d editor with no other mods running? thanks

How do i use the cargo drop function i cant see an option for it in the module setting and tried placing a SDV next to the aircraft without any success, tried in 2d and 3d editor with no other mods running? thanks

I'm pretty sure that feature hasn't been added yet.

Von,

The plan is to add the cargo drop, and AI support just like the last one, correct?

Correct. It'll be in the next update. Skipped over a handful of things to speed up this first release.

Thanks for the reply guys. look forward to being able to halo behind enemy lines and insert with the sdv. Also really nice touch on sam's brings a different feeling to the jumps. thanks von  :)

: : UPDATE : :

v0.2.0605 Beta
=======================
ADDED: A.I. Support added back in
FIXED: A.I. Backpacks Supported now
FIXED: Clunky Cargo Ramp Animation

Will get to Cargo Options next time. The A.I. did not want to cooperate. Had to struggle some just to get this to work again. The AI will also be in the Plane with you now. They will NOT be geared up like you are if doing the HALO Gear. Will update that at a later time. Same status as before - the AI will NOT track with you or anything. They just fall straight down and pull at their pre-set altitude. Only tested with my XC-130. It may not work with the USAF Pack. Let me know. Cool cool cool.

Cheers.

Damn it!

The front post got all messed up. I lost a bunch of Info. Will have to re-type later.

:angry:

• Like 1

Updated mod v0.2.605-beta available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Von Quest , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Is the helmet bug fixed?

God, I hope so.

There were a handful of tweaks and fixes that I forgot to note. 

Please add it to Steam Workshop :)

Soon. Maybe.  

New version frontpaged...

Thanks.

: : Update : :

v0.2.2 Beta
=======================
ADDED: Cargo Drop - Weapons Crate
ADDED: Cargo Drop - CRRC (Zodiac)
ADDED: Cargo Drop - Mini-Sub: SDV
ADDED: Cargo Drop - ATV 4-Wheeler
*For the XC-130 ONLY

Let me know if all is working okay.

Did not test much for this one. ;)

• Like 1

Just tried a para drop with SDV cargo worked really nice but im still having the helmet bug. i had no other addons running just yours. Will try again with halo and see if it happens again.  

Halo with ai worked really well although still have the helmet bug same as with para jump which is not major in my eyes as cleared with debug so apart from that its very good nice touch with the beacon attached to the cargo drop. Very impressive work Von big thank you for all your work :D  

So sorry.

Not sure what's going on. I think I have over 1000 jumps with all the testing and game-play over the past years. I have NEVER had that bug, ever. It's only been reported recently by a few, and it happened to my brother once one night. Kooky!

It's always something with this damn game. LOL.

I'll put it back on the books to look at again. If nothing else, I'll just put a few triple-checks in place to hotfix. Until then, try clicking out to third-person view in the plane before you jump.

Is there anything specific you have to do to get your AI squad to jump with you? order them into the a/c or anything like that? as my freaks have to walk 100KM's over Tanoa to link back up with me!! hahaha ..in other words, my AI isn't !! (as in Intelligence/intelligent)

Is there anything specific you have to do to get your AI squad to jump with you? order them into the a/c or anything like that? as my freaks have to walk 100KM's over Tanoa to link back up with me!! hahaha ..in other words, my AI isn't !! (as in Intelligence/intelligent)

I could get the AI to jump with me in stable, on Stratis. Make sure you enable AI to jump with you in the module. 

Von,

AI did ok jumping onto land, but got injured when jumping into the water.

Also, AI backpacks would become empty after jumping.

I was also getting some error when using the cargo drop.

106c1mc.jpg

2na64qr.jpg

2yovjt2.jpg

Was getting a "author" not a value error after installing latest leap version.

Nope. All automatic. Enable the Module Option.

If using the XC-130 they should get teleported into the plane when you do your "Inspection". You using the XC-130 or the USAF Pack?

Then when you jump - they should be falling right with you. Won't be surprised if its broken already in just two days. Had a tough time to just get it working as-is.

(jealous you get to play with the new map though, you lucky bastard)

...Backpacks are EMPTY? Damn! I'll look into that also. :huh:

...Backpacks are EMPTY? Damn! I'll look into that also. :huh:

I added some more errors, please check post #45.

I could get the AI to jump with me in stable, on Stratis. Make sure you enable AI to jump with you in the module. 

Von,

AI did ok jumping onto land, but got injured when jumping into the water.

Also, AI backpacks would become empty after jumping.

I was also getting some error when using the cargo drop.

106c1mc.jpg

2na64qr.jpg

2yovjt2.jpg

Was getting a "author" not a value error after installing latest leap version.

Dev Branch and Tanoa, didn't pay attention to the "enable AI to jump" part, can't test till tomorrow as I'm downloading the latest "update" @3GB!!!

can you add the HANO High Alt No Opening? its the best/only way for tacticool operators to operate operationally in operations.