Sign in to follow this  
ginntonic

Bad server/admin reporting

Is there any existing service for reporting servers who have admins that grossly abuse their position?

i dont know the details of your experience...

but you should get one thing in your head first...

these serveradmins are the guys who host the servers... who pays for them... who works on scripts etc to give players (you) a nice gaming experience... for free...

and admins have the houseright on their servers... so for example if they say: shut the fuck up... then you shut the fuck up...

simple as that...

we encounter similar things on our servers almost every day... some kids come on the server... which believe they are the untouchables in the endless space of internet and can do whatever they want...

which leads to the point where i (masteradmin) tell them their rights...(to stfu and search for another server)

and they get their asses banned... and then they cry UH AH ADMIN ABUSE...

if they would have the balls to stand directly in front of me face to face i would show them what real admin abuse means ^^

so i would say NO... there is no service for reporting bad abusive admins... no one cares...

if you dont like a server.... play on another... there are enough servers out there...

what do you think where it will lead?

they host the server... nothing you can do about it...

if they get fed up by all this bullshit they may close it... one server less... if thats your goal...

• Like 3

^ If an admin from a server you don't know is misbehaving then just don't go to that server, if it is a clan issue then take it up with them, most have a forum or some other way to contact, other admins.
The last thing we need is a reporting system to get people banned for something trivial as this, especially when that system would be far too easy to abuse since people like to go out of their way on the internet and get others in trouble for no reason other than 'lulz'.

• Like 2