ged100

Need scripting help (SQL Related) Permanent placeables

Hi so the placeable mod works all well and good http://www.altislife...rips-updated/ -i have modified it so houses can be placed by civs. So yeah they have their house all bought and then the server restarts and plop it goes. I need someone really good with connecting Arma3 to SQL so i need these houses to save when placed and load after a restart, Sounds complicated but it was done in dayz epoch building so im pretty sure it would be possible in arma 3 if anyone can provide any help at all i would be grateful i know base coding but i have never messed around with SQL to much and its hard to find anything on this.

Store the building's classname, position, vectordir, and vectorup. Upon loading the mission, query the building info and use that data to spawn the building.

You say you need SQL help. Do you already have the schema designed to store this data?

Store the building's classname, position, vectordir, and vectorup. Upon loading the mission, query the building info and use that data to spawn the building.

You say you need SQL help. Do you already have the schema designed to store this data?

All i have is this at the moment.

http://i.imgur.com/PKZQ6bM.png

PKZQ6bM.png

i dont know if the type for classname is correct.

I need a placeable script that when you placed the "item" it adds to the database and when the server restarts it is loaded. Because this server is modded it could be an addon. And if anyone wants to be really helpful and could help me with a fully rotational builder so people can place objects at angles. I've just finished the map the idea is there is no police no licenses kind of old school not really any roads. There will be road objects that players build with and walls all crafted out of glass iron etc. Found at the gathering areas. The placeables have to be Vitems because thats what they are made as at the factory and when used you get a place menu where you can rotate it then press space to place. I understand the abuse that could come from this but it will be a whitelist server.