massi

World War II Units

Fusion of WWII and CTI WarfareBE that what Arma license really need! :wub:

Great work as always massi! I'm thoroughly enjoying going apeshit around the jungles of Tanoa with the Marines looking for Japanese infantry. I can't wait to see what else you have in store with the next updates. Much appreciated, thanks dude!

Massi!

What a wonderful job you have done here. As a few other members have commented its a great little pack that that allows players to go down new avenues in their mission making.

I am suffering a small issue but I am not sure if it is just myself or a mod pack related issue. I have been playing using the British commando units (European style battledress not north African) and have an issue with the back packs. I think it might be an LOD issue but I'm not very technically minded so it could be on my end. If you are less than around 5 to 10 meters from a unit equipped with the British back pack you can see it fine. However if you are further away the backpack turns a very pale grey, almost white color. When patrolling through open terrain or hills it makes the units stand out quite sorely. I am using an Nvidia card with up to date drivers, I have Vsync enabled in game as without it I suffering terrain tearing. If anyone else has experienced this I would love to hear. (I can provide screen shots if you like)

Next I have two little suggestions, the first is a plain version of the above mentioned British European battle dress would be wonderful. At the moment they have the commando logo on them, but if it was plain potentially you could role play many different unit from the Commonwealth and even units such as the Poles.

Last is the enfield rifle only has 5 rounds before you must reload. If we could have 10 that would be wonderful.

Again thank you massi for this great little pack. It has given me a lot of fun the past few weeks.

Hello there

Is it me or is the scale of the Sten gun a little on the large side?

Rgds

LoK

After yersterday's ArmA 3 patch 1.66 mod stop working on dedicated servers(at least) due to the dependence "A3_Characters_F".

Hi, its been taken down from workshop, could you reupload?

Several good missions have a dependency on it.