4 hours ago, lucaaltare@gmail.com said:

I think that Max mod is needed in a real military sim like is Arma series.... how many of you would like to use a female avatar? how many would like to see some females among the civilians just for immersion or having some in squad with you? I'd like the author will consider to let us download the mod again!

Yeah I agree, but I feel like this should be done by BI rather than the community tbh. We did have females in previous games and it sure added something (check out of the first mission in Arma 2's campaign as a good example - and then you had of course mods with female fighters etc.). Not that I am unhappy with the Arma 3's DLCs overall but I definitely wish they'd add female characters. There are rumours regarding Orange but I'm pretty sure it's something else.

• Like 1

If they are included with the new DLC  BI could say 'Orange you glad we finally put women into Arma 3?'

alrighty, moving on.

• Haha 1

Orange was announced about 5 hours ago ... no women in there. It's now the Laws of War DLC.

1 hour ago, AZCoder said:

no women in there.

yay! i get to continue going insane! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

I believe it was yanked from all download sites, so unfortunately there is no place to get it anymore.

Just because I had a lot of requests I prepared this tutorial:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hi Max,

Just wanted to say we really appreciate your work and sharing. 

Thank you and all the great mod  / mission developers in our community.

1 hour ago, Valken said:

Hi Max,

Just wanted to say we really appreciate your work and sharing. 

Thank you and all the great mod  / mission developers in our community.

This man. Not sure what happened here community wise but I appreciate the hell outta this mod and plan on donating soon. Really cant play without it for immersions sake

Thanks a lot for re-releasing the mod, Maxjoiner! :icon14:  Much appreciated as I'm using it in a SP project.

• Like 2

Super thanks Max, I'm very glad you decided to release the new version. I appreciate it!:rthumb:

v0.1
improved compatibility hands/Bodies
Changed MP Adversting system

I wonder: what is the change to the MP advertising system?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, belbo said:

It's huge blue text instead of red, slightly off-centered instead of in the middle.

hey, it IS an improvement. :rofl:

• Haha 1

On 11/10/2017 at 1:56 PM, belbo said:

Mod makers asking for donations to help them is perfectly fine, but putting in restrictions in an addon to stop it been used in MP is not acceptable and goes against the EULA. As the author is expecting payment before the advertising text is removed.

As such this thread will be locked so that any breach of the EULA can be investigated.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

Upon reviewing the evidence, this thread thread will remain locked as this addon is in violation of the Game Content Usage Rules. As this addon has a a restriction in place which is only removed once payment is made.

https://www.bistudio.com/community/game-content-usage-rules

"Am I allowed to seek crowd-funding or other forms of donation towards my modding work?
Yes this is allowed, with the same rules = the access to data/content cannot be limited by any financial contribution."

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1