Sign in to follow this  
autigergrad

[ALiVE, COOP 18] A Bright Morning

.eJwNykEOhCAMQNG7cABKsUL1MoYgQScqBOpqMnc

link:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=687232347

*Mission PBO and Mod list are located in the Steam Mission description linked above.

Delta Force Operators in Diyala Province, Iraq are tasked with eliminating the local ISIS commander and helping Iraqi forces retake key towns in the area.

This is a showcase for the gorgeous new Diyala, Iraq map and the outstanding Iraq/Syria Conflict mod.  I hope you enjoy it.

Mission Features: 

-Mission includes a troop spawner and a virtual arsenal at the FOB.
-Zeus enabled
-Headless Client enabled
-I have also added VCOM AI into the mission itself so you do NOT need to run any other AI mods when playing this mission.

Mission is CO-OP for up to 18 players.

Mission Play Time: 2-3 hours

Playable units:

Alpha 1-1  Iraqi Special Forces Squad
Alpha 1-2 US Delta Force Operators
Alpha 1-3 Iraqi Army Rifle Squad

We will definitely put this up on one of our servers tomorrow. Nice work AUTigerGrad

Is anyone running into the issue of no roles available?

Is anyone running into the issue of no roles available?

That means your missing a mod or have a corrupt/outdated mod

Bloody hell, again?

Well it shouldn't be the ISC mod, since I had to redownload that to get your Fallujah mission working, so at least that's not the problem...

That must be it.  Didn't realize there was a recent update.  Thanks, autigergrad!

Been waiting for one of your missions on Diyala.

Thanks Autigergrad

Been waiting for one of your missions on Diyala.

Thanks Autigergrad

No problem.  Once the map is fully indexed for ALiVE, I'll be releasing an intensive Insurgency campaign on here as well.  I'll be incorporating my Sounds pack to help breathe life into the enviornment on that one as well.  This map is glorious!

Once the map is fully indexed for ALiVE, I'll be releasing an intensive Insurgency campaign on here as well.

Oh mercy I can't wait haha

Anyway to allow 3rd person? Can't seem to find where to change it

Change your difficulty settings. Default veteran and above have 3rd person disabled after 1.58 update.

Mission has been updated with several changes (CUP Weapons and NATO Vehicles have been dropped, Spec4Gear has been dropped, Military Gear pack added, VCOM AI built into mission)

Hope you guys enjoy it.

I would like to play this as single player by hosting a LAN, but there are no AI's and there is no possibility to turn them on in the lobby (no button), so how can I do this?

5 hours ago, kroky said:

I would like to play this as single player by hosting a LAN, but there are no AI's and there is no possibility to turn them on in the lobby (no button), so how can I do this?

You can depbo the mission in the editor then go into multiplayer options and check the box "Enable AI" as I disable them by default for MP.

You could also just leave as is and recruit some AI through the AI spawner at the FOB to join you.

Thanks for the reply. Recruiting AI's is not a solution for me since I will not get any Delta Operators. But I will try to edit the mission in the Editor as you told me.

BTW, Why do you by default disable AI's, you could do it in the lobby, then there would be no hassle to edit the missions in the editor. As the mission is "advertised" as SP/COOP this way it would really be SP compatible. Right now it's not Single Player friendly.

EDIT: I enabled AI in the multiplayer options in the Editor, but now Teamswitch is not possible....so how to do both?

Does anybody else know how to enable AI in Editor for playable units AND at the same time keep the possibility to teamswitch to them?