Sign in to follow this  
pierremgi

Feature request: HUD consideration

Hi,

I spent time, thinking about HUD displays (MGI Tactical Glasses v2, MGI tactical Pack v3).

I know B.I. devs are planning something for HUD depending on new difficulty settings.

What I would like to suggest:

- weapon mode ("safety", "single shot", "burst", "automatic") should always been displayed,( even if no ammo in magazines), just because we are behind keyboards and not fingering on a true weapon;

- stance;

- and, last but not least, the current "throwable ammo", such as grenade, smoke, chemlight, should also been displayed as well, because it's weird to have to start toggling between these mags to know what you're about to throw.

In other words, even in the hardest mode of the game, player could benefit of some HUD data where a keyboard can't reproduce such basic feelings.

Hi,

I spent time, thinking about HUD displays (MGI Tactical Glasses v2, MGI tactical Pack v3).

I know B.I. devs are planning something for HUD depending on new difficulty settings.

What I would like to suggest:

- weapon mode ("safety", "single shot", "burst", "automatic") should always been displayed,( even if no ammo in magazines), just because we are behind keyboards and not fingering on a true weapon;

- stance;

- and, last but not least, the current "throwable ammo", such as grenade, smoke, chemlight, should also been displayed as well, because it's weird to have to start toggling between these mags to know what you're about to throw.

In other words, even in the hardest mode of the game, player could benefit of some HUD data where a keyboard can't reproduce such basic feelings.

Hello,

all these HUD elements are already customizable in the difficulty settings (hide, fade out or show always).

Best regards

Thanks Koala for your quick but too fast answer.

I'm aware of the possibility to customize some elements. But, if you take time to read my request, I invoke these basic displays at all levels of difficulty, just because we are behind keyboards.

Not just some custom weapon mode which are right now correlated with remaining ammos (it's not the same thing on my mind!), and I'm waiting for a permanent icon of my current throwable  item, just to avoid launching a chemlight instead of grenade.

So, the lack of compound for the fact we can't have the same feeling (what you have in hand, what is your weapon mode), is NOT a difficulty, it's an handicap!

But it'is probably a bad idea,badly written in bad English. Disregard!