Fantastic! Looks like a post first strike attack from aliens (ID4 movie) or dirty bomb went off.... You can add some still intact buildings in the "edges" of the impact point and modern up some of the buildings to fit the period. There are a lot structures from OPX, EM BUILDING and other addons from Steam Workshop.

Just watched 2 alien attack movies so this would be great map for that type of scenario.

thanks, fixed

it was me, i can give you source if you need 

Would you consider donating it to the CUP team so they can expand it to the regular CUP rollouts for A2 map compatibility? They can keep a normal version and your original textured versions. Would be great to share it with the rest of the community.

There are a lot structures from OPX, EM BUILDING and other addons from Steam Workshop.

I think CUP + Arma3 should be more than enough without adding more dependencies mate. ;)

Hello argument, 

great and very interesting "Ghost Recon spirit" map.

I have the same visual bug than the first release in the north corner of the building :

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/267217313730772060/711807BB8AB5B41CEA11347F36FCB5591538B7B2/

And just for my curiosity, i was wondering why a CBA dependency for this map ?

Would you consider donating it to the CUP team so they can expand it to the regular CUP rollouts for A2 map compatibility? They can keep a normal version and your original textured versions. Would be great to share it with the rest of the community.

I already gave them these models 2 years earlier.

Hello argument, 

great and very interesting "Ghost Recon spirit" map.

I have the same visual bug than the first release in the north corner of the building :

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/267217313730772060/711807BB8AB5B41CEA11347F36FCB5591538B7B2/

And just for my curiosity, i was wondering why a CBA dependency for this map ?

yep, my fail, CBA is not required, only CUP CORE.

its really visual bug, maybe too many points and faces on the screen, i will try to fix that bug  :)

• Like 2

Sorry, i cant fix this shitty bug and I'm pretty sure that the problem is not in the model of this building (after binarizing in log file dont exists error of this model), and i changed places office buildings on map, and this visual bug is gone.
now you can download the most actual version in the steam workshop.

• Like 1

i love this map. very refreshing to see someone go the extra mile to make something that feels totally new, as in preparing new trees and buildings instead of using all those Altis things that don't really fit any other area. no offense to otehr maps, i just appreciate someone putting in the extra effort.

i only have on critique and that's the satellite texture. i kind fo see that you are trying to create some noise detail and stuff but it looks very unnatural. i'd prefer more of an equalised over all tone with more subtle changes. also maybe larger areas of different colours to seperate certain areas as unique instead of all these colours squeezed into a small space.

i hope that made sense.

keep it up!

EDIT:

thanks, fixed

it was me, i can give you source if you need 

ah i knew it. i think everyone would love to have access but of course that is up to your preference, no obligation. but i'd mostly love to see them in CUP so Chernarus can get a real update finally. did you ever offer those enterable versions to them?

@argument: awesome map, and really great content for an alpha!

As an avid RAVAGE player and fan of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Fallout games, I really hope you will continue work on this project - it is a lot you have already achieved by now and I wish you the patience and tenacity needed to go on with that big project. 

Updated mod v0.21-alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey argument 333 , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

The sun is absent. The solar disk so dim that it is not visible. The same has Zargabad and Takistan. This mod removes the sun with the other CUP desert maps.

Maybe you just move the territory into more northern latitudes to darkness.

It would be desirable that the area was shifted to more northern latitudes. Now the sun in the winter time like in Russia in the summer. ;)

I assume the steam version will be updated soon?

I've started messing around with this map.  I think it will make a good winter ghost town map.   Taken over by insurgents, maybe some countryside that has fallen and a team needs to eliminate or extricate a VIP/HVT. 

Thank you so much for this terrain, Argument.

I'm having such a blast doing my own remake of this little gem :

AK6dh5cl.jpg

My only wish is to see a bigger version of the city! ^^

• Like 2

A bug report in that the AI cannot walk or drive across the bridge that connects to the main city from the edge of the map. This may be an Apex issue.

+1 on expanding the city. 

I think the proper fix, in this case, would be to destroy said bridges. ;)

• Like 1

I'd love a functional sewer system on this map.

Thanks argument for pecher! I subscribe it on Steam workshop!

It's perfect for first and second chechen war! And not for zombies :P  I would like to make a campagne but my scripting skills are at zero... :rolleyes:

Oh, sorry to hear that! 

But THX nevertheless for what you have given to us so far; had already a lot of great Post-Apoc gameplay on Pecher!