Sign in to follow this  
tbowen98

[Linux]Server Not Starting Correct Mods

Hey guys,

I have my mods put in and my start script, but only a few mods are running.

Start Script

Server Output

If I could get some help that would be great, I've been struggling with this for about a week, and I would like it to be running.

Thanks,

tbowen98

Remove last \; to be like:

mods=@cba_a3\;@1stcav\;@ace\;@alive\;@aliveserver\;@cup_terrains\;@rhs_afrf\;@rhs_usaf\;@task_force_radio\;@mcc_sandbox_a3

Remove last \; to be like:

mods=@cba_a3\;@1stcav\;@ace\;@alive\;@aliveserver\;@cup_terrains\;@rhs_afrf\;@rhs_usaf\;@task_force_radio\;@mcc_sandbox_a3

I tried that, but I keep getting these errors. Lines 618-623

9:51:07 [XEH]: SoldierGB does not support Extended Eventhandlers! Addon: @rhs_afrf
 9:51:07 [XEH]: I_G_Soldier_base_F does not support Extended Eventhandlers! Addon: @1stcav
 9:51:07 [XEH]: I_G_Story_Protagonist_F does not support Extended Eventhandlers! Addon: @1stcav
 9:51:07 [XEH]: I_G_Story_SF_Captain_F does not support Extended Eventhandlers! Addon: @1stcav
 9:51:07 [XEH]: I_G_resistanceLeader_F does not support Extended Eventhandlers! 
 9:51:07 [XEH]: rhs_ins_base does not support Extended Eventhandlers! Addon: @rhs_afrf

I'm also wondering what this means. Lines 624-643

Global namespace not passed during: false
 9:51:14 Error in expression <false>
 9:51:14   Error position: <false>
 9:51:14   Error Local variable in global space

Thanks again.

I get those too but they work. cba supports it but the addon doesnt thats all thats saying, don't worry about those.

I get those too but they work. cba supports it but the addon doesnt thats all thats saying, don't worry about those.

I also get this whenever I start my server with ALiVE Enabled

22:11:20 String STR_MOD_LAUNCHER_ACTION not found

And whenever I look in the server browser this is what I see (Don't Mind the Red, I'm not running the mods that it needs, I just wanted to see if it would actually show the mods that it's running.)

ee3558d9a4.jpg

Load your game with the mods then post pic please.

It's the same exact thing, just the bottom four are Green.

so only 4 of 10 mods are loading? Probley have to change load order due to dependency issue. Check mods for dependencies.

so only 4 of 10 mods are loading? Probley have to change load order due to dependency issue. Check mods for dependencies.

Which order should I put them in, I put CBA_A3 first, shouldn't that load everything else?

try this: mods=@mcc_sandbox_a3\;@cba_a3\;@1stcav\;@rhs_afrf\;@rhs_usaf\;@ace\;@cup_terrains\;@task_force_radio\;@aliveserver\;@alive

I think rhs doesn't need cba either acording to rhs. I remember in arma2 when we used alive it had to be last. Since it is the last mod loading put it last. Maybe the other mods won't load after alive.

try this: mods=@mcc_sandbox_a3\;@cba_a3\;@1stcav\;@rhs_afrf\;@rhs_usaf\;@ace\;@cup_terrains\;@task_force_radio\;@aliveserver\;@alive

I think rhs doesn't need cba either acording to rhs. I remember in arma2 when we used alive it had to be last. Since it is the last mod loading put it last. Maybe the other mods won't load after alive.

worked thank you