gc8

Grid macros (GUI editor)

Has anyone noticed that if you place controls in the GUI editor the position value will rely on GUI_GRID_X etc. being defined?

I think this is new feature not sure. Is it possible to disable this behavior? 

I would prefer to use the safezoneX etc. instead.

thanks

Has anyone noticed that if you place controls in the GUI editor the position value will rely on GUI_GRID_X etc. being defined?

I think this is new feature not sure. Is it possible to disable this behavior? 

I would prefer to use the safezoneX etc. instead.

thanks

When editing your GUI resources (RscPicture, RscText, etc...) in the GUI Editor you have the option to choose from a drop down menu between GUI Grid/Safezone/Absolute values

• Like 1

If you want to use safezoneX just change the type of position of the UI element by double clicking on it (where you can also define classname, text, etc) in the GUI editor. If you decide to edit the GUI at a later time by loading it into the editor again, be aware that the position type changes back to GUI_GRID_X and you'll have to manually edit all controls to use safezoneX again instead.

When editing your GUI resources (RscPicture, RscText, etc...) in the GUI Editor you have the option to choose from a drop down menu between GUI Grid/Safezone/Absolute values

thanks that really helps :)

If you want to use safezoneX just change the type of position of the UI element by double clicking on it (where you can also define classname, text, etc) in the GUI editor. If you decide to edit the GUI at a later time by loading it into the editor again, be aware that the position type changes back to GUI_GRID_X and you'll have to manually edit all controls to use safezoneX again instead.

Sorry, I'm not sure what was supposed to happen by double clicking?