Jump to content
.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Maj.Boggie said:

British Special Operations Command - Africa - 1941 

Pictured after a successful attack on an Axis Airfield 

 

2816376.jpg

 

Mods= IF+FOW

That is an excellent photo. Can I ask where you got all the cool effects, like, the stains, the stamp, and the filter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, duderide said:

That is an excellent photo. Can I ask where you got all the cool effects, like, the stains, the stamp, and the filter?

All through Photoshop, using Photoshop filters etc, :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maj.Boggie said:

All through Photoshop, using Photoshop filters etc, :) 

Wow. Absolutely incredible. Great work!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zhivets said:

Looks really good! Will you upload it on here like your last one when you get time?

 

I think so, but it is not finished yet though..

 

6 minutes ago, ProfTournesol said:

That's beautiful mate.

 

thank you so much
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone else having problems with mines (only LIB_xxx mines)? If I place some of them and start a mission in the editor, I´m stuck in a satellite view. I can only go into Zeus mode, but can´t move the player unit when I leave Zeus. With @IFA_ACE_compat, the mines aren´t even placed on the map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Olsen370 said:

Is anyone else having problems with mines (only LIB_xxx mines)? If I place some of them and start a mission in the editor, I´m stuck in a satellite view. I can only go into Zeus mode, but can´t move the player unit when I leave Zeus. With @IFA_ACE_compat, the mines aren´t even placed on the map.

Have you placed down a unit and set them to be the player?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Savage_Donkey said:

Have you placed down a unit and set them to be the player?

Yes, I did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I have a question for the IFA3Lite Developers. Since IFA3Lite seems to have merged, or taken over, I44, I was wondering if it was possible that you guys could port over the old ship shadow object that was available in A2. To clarify, the ship shadow was a placeable object that looked like the silhoute of a massive destoryer or battleship. It was a great object to place down for D-Day missions, and I would love to be able to use them in A3.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@duderide doable for sure. just a lot of work to be done and we are still short on people with modeling skills - this is our biggest bottlekneck and limits the output in general

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haya .kju, I'm still getting issues with Linux server with these mods, no matter what ive done, I get a bikey error with 1 mod folder .

is there a way to add all the ifa3 folders to one, and same with I44? I'm not sure but maybe Linux is still limited to the amount of mods I'm loading.

my start was something like this , I forget if I was loading I44 with it or not.

"clientmods/@cba_a3;clientmods/@cup_terrains_core;clientmods/@cup_terrains_cwa;clientmods/@cup_terrains_maps;clientmods/@ifa3_aio_lite;clientmods/@ifa3_objects_lite;clientmods/@ifa3_terrains_lite"

 

is there any chance you could post what is needed?

its just a little confusing what ifa I need and what I44?

 

id post more info but there was nothing to see in the rpt , or server files...


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, .kju said:

@dr death jm please join our discord to allow us to do live chat

 

ok , I will later. or tomorrow.. I'm finishing up a mission at the moment..

I got a nice DM framework ive been updating. its going to work nice in ifa3..

but I also have my big mission Zen has been helping me on RTS V (from KaRRiLLioNs ofp).

ifa3 would be awesome to use for it. blah blah blah ok talk to ya later.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

19 hours ago, duderide said:

Hello, I have a question for the IFA3Lite Developers. Since IFA3Lite seems to have merged, or taken over, I44, I was wondering if it was possible that you guys could port over the old ship shadow object that was available in A2. To clarify, the ship shadow was a placeable object that looked like the silhoute of a massive destoryer or battleship. It was a great object to place down for D-Day missions, and I would love to be able to use them in A3.

 

This is on my long term list. I can't promise any deadline right now, I'm focusing on airborne update first.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, El Tyranos said:

 

Im very excited, thank you so much IFA3Lite team! Btw, if you guys are looking for someone to edit your dev blogs, pm me. I'm not the greatest editor in the world but I am a Film student, and I have worked on, and made, Arma cinematics before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@duderide thanks for the offer mate :)

best join our discord to organize a voice chat to discuss the details further that way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, .kju said:

@duderide thanks for the offer mate :)

best join our discord to organize a voice chat to discuss the details further that way

Sounds good, I'll stop by some time, and we can talk about it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Devblog #3 - very impressive stuff and I really like this way of showing of work progress :thumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

British forces pass a small base in north africa. 

mods used: IFA3, FOW, CUP_T, Recolor, Fallujah

E2550B811528051C484BEC371CF920307ED7B739

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the new devblog! The new airborne content looks outstanding. One question, will there be a simple way to make the ai use the static line jump? Maybe something similer to the paradrop waypoint from RHS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×