.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

64b build should work (workaround disables the custom vehicle interface)

Hi Kju, 

Any chance the files could be released? For us that dont use the BI launcher?

Cheers in Advance :)

14 minutes ago, Maj.Boggie said:

Hi Kju, 

Any chance the files could be released? For us that dont use the BI launcher?

Cheers in Advance :)

Download it from there, then navigate to the "!Workshop" folder in your Arma 3 root directory. You'll find the download there.

• Like 1

@Maj.Boggie

not sure what exactly you are referring to - please explain

I bet he means an armaholic download or PWS - so he doesn't have to have two folders on the hdd. 

"Two folders? WTF does tourist mean?"

For some reason Workshop creates most mods twice on some people's HDD - e.g. on my one.  First instance in the !Workshop folder and 2nd in this other path: steamapps/workshop/content/107410/various folders with crazy numbers that you can't delete because steam will then re-download the mod... despite it being in the !Workshop folder, dammit!/

This sorta pisses me off, so I try to avoid SWS for big mods like IFA3 AIO.  But that doesn't matter all too much as long as IFA3 is available through other download sources as well - BIG THX for the hotfix! :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, .kju said:

@Maj.Boggie

not sure what exactly you are referring to - please explain

He's probably talking about the GOS Launcher which is creating symbolic link between the WS files and a !Workshop directory placed in the original Arma3 folder.

A very convenient launcher ! :) 

Hotfix is out - verify "IFA3 (AIO) LITE" via the A3 Launcher from BI

And is working, for me..

Thanky you, Danke!

10 hours ago, tourist said:

I bet he means an armaholic download or PWS - so he doesn't have to have two folders on the hdd. 

"Two folders? WTF does tourist mean?"

For some reason Workshop creates most mods twice on some people's HDD - e.g. on my one.  First instance in the !Workshop folder and 2nd in this other path: steamapps/workshop/content/107410/various folders with crazy numbers that you can't delete because steam will then re-download the mod... despite it being in the !Workshop folder, dammit!/

This sorta pisses me off, so I try to avoid SWS for big mods like IFA3 AIO.  But that doesn't matter all too much as long as IFA3 is available through other download sources as well - BIG THX for the hotfix! :thumbsup:

I could be wrong, but I think those folders in the !workshop folder actually are shortcuts directing to those in steamapps/workshop.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, haleks said:

I could be wrong, but I think those folders in the !workshop folder actually are shortcuts directing to those in steamapps/workshop.

Your not wrong. :thumbsup:

Since last Arma3 update the arm3-lite tank optics are wrong. Any chance for a coming fix?

2 minutes ago, BRAS said:

Since last Arma3 update the arm3-lite tank optics are wrong. Any chance for a coming fix?

They removed tank/vehicle hud for now because that is what kept crashing the game. 

If your focusing on the U.S. Faction port first may I ask what Aircraft will come, off the top of my head I knew from YT vids & Moddb (bought arma 2  a year ago but still working on how to get mods in) that they had C-47s, a Bomber of some make-up, couldn't tell if it was a B-25 or 17 (their interiors are similar) but what else were they packing???

^^ Cool Pic!

Noticed semi-auto doesn't work for a couple of guns, Stg44 and PPSH only full auto mode or is it just me?

I didn't see any mention of it being changed etc...

5 hours ago, Reid236 said:

-Snip-

First thing that came to mind with that was the horse drawn cart scene from BoB episode two XD

• Like 1

Been having another issue with zeus and Iron Front since this last ARMA update.

Zeus will not let us place a "GROUP" down on the map. We can select a group, but not actually place it. Seems to work fine in vanilla Arma. I have not tried it with other mods.

When testing this, I've tested with just Iron Front and the required mods. Nothing else. All updated including the latest hotfix from Iron Front.

This also appears to happen when trying to place a composition of buildings. (like a base when using achilles)

I can put this in your phabricator issue tracker if you need, that just looks more like a developer tool than an average issue tracker. 

Has anyone else ran into this since the update?

Fire

edit: I went ahead and opened an account on your tracker. I'll post there if other people seem like they are having a similar issue

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zhivets said:

Spoiler

YtUTIWU.jpg

Erm it kinda reminds me of cod 5 zombies starting scene :dontgetit:

535052-call-of-duty-world-at-war-zombies

Let's not talk about quality of this picture lol

• Like 4

Hey guys. The ML community is going to be running an airborne mission on wendsday (7:30pm est). Mission will involve a scattered drop where the airborne squads will need to regroup to take out flak gun sites, artillery batteries, and capture a town. Sign up for the event is in this Google Spreadsheet link, please put your name next to the desired role. we will require a minimum of 10 people to run this event so please spread the word. if the expected number of 20 players max is reached and we still have people who want in, I will go ahead and create another squad for the remaining players. Hope to see you there!

Modpack and server info is located in the ml teamspeak, in the description of the ww2 channel. 

TS IP: 74.91.123.159

Spoiler

XfCiUvj.jpg

• Like 1

What could that be? hint: 1942.

9YX4Qh3.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jaki said:

What could that be? hint: 1942.

For mother Russia! Not one step backwards! i.e Red Square? 

maxresdefault4-1024x576.jpg

On 21/03/2017 at 6:26 AM, rowdied said:

^^ Cool Pic!

Noticed semi-auto doesn't work for a couple of guns, Stg44 and PPSH only full auto mode or is it just me?

I didn't see any mention of it being changed etc...

I am not a WW2 weapon expert, but maybe those weapons only had a full auto setting to be realistic. Or the latest 1.68 Arma update may have broke something?