.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

@Free2u2

1) AIO = all in one - you dont need WW2, OBJECTS, IFA3_TERRAINS_LITE

2) Try unload IFA3 Liberation / Faces of War

3) You are missing the compatibility mods

4) Change the load order to be IFA3 AIO LITE first (-mod=last;middle;first)

Replied to the static weapon shaking on that thread.

• Like 1

Any idea on when we will be getting the Crusader tanks back?

Looking for any hint about how destroy this tank "LIB_DAK_PzKpfwVI_E"  which seems to me indestructible with IFA3 assets. Thanks.

the curent public version armour is a mess of issues but i dont remember the tiger having many

It will be fixed in the next update.

For now its using the right caliber weapon and ammo, plus hitting the right angle, not the armor plates.

Hello,

just to let you know the showcases don't work anymore, dunno why.

Yeah unfortunately they were not maintained by the author. We hope to get them working again in the future.

Hey Kju, not sure if this was asked yet, but playing with my coop group over the weekends, i been seeing for the past months

when you get into a halftrack and hitch to a pak40, the pak40 is reversed where the cannon part of the gun is facing the halftrack

and not the other way around where the hitch towing part is closest.

Its rather immersion breaking, was this reported already and if so are you guys working on a fix for it?

I thought it was something in my IFA3WarMod (new custom version i been working on 😉 that was bugging it out but

apparently not, running IFA3 itself the pak trails behind the halftrack backwards as if the towing arms have wheels,

a big wtf.

the german and russian speaks english after the sog prairie fire update. is there any way to fix this?

@Skywalker77 any other mods in use? please upload the rpt log of such session

On 2/19/2021 at 1:01 PM, .kju said:

Nothing Ever Goes to Plan

Dear WW2 fans,

please rest assured we are still working very hard day in day out to bring this project with the full version to completion. It has been a bumpy road, with many different challenges along the way - but despite setbacks we continue on and the end is in sight. With all this we hope to bring the WW2 setting to the forefront of the Arma community and beyond. 

If you want to support the cause, we are still looking for model and texture artists to help improve assets, as well as dedicated groups for regular PvP/COOP/SP play-tests. Please reach out to our community manager ArgoChris, if you want to get involved.

Please be patient a little while longer and Hold The Line🙏

will you bring back the puma, the bedford trucks and ju-52?

Edited by R0adki11
No quoting videos

hard to say given the effort involved with vehicles for Arma 3

On 2/19/2021 at 2:01 PM, .kju said:

Please be patient a little while longer and Hold The Line🙏

rest assured, my patience as a SC backer is unlimited. Just popping in here once a year to check, if a paid DLC is on the horizon.👍

• Thanks 1

is non steam download supported anymore?

for now not unfortunately. we need the cloud space for other data atm 🙏

• Like 2

Seem to be having some issues finding and downloading the "IFA3_AIO_LITE" version (listed as requirement for the !WW1 MOD - REMEMBRANCE 11th november! mod I am trying to install). Following the steam link (https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=660460283) gives me an Error and leads me nowhere, showing the message "Sorry! An error was encountered while processing your request: The item is either marked as hidden or you do not have permission to view it.". Can anyone help with that? Thanks!

----------

It seems the ARMA 3 launcher was able to identify and find all the needed mods, including the above mentioned one... - ...will have to see  and wait if everything downloads just fine or not...

1 hour ago, longstreetcsa said:

Can anyone help with that?

The IFA3 mod is not being seen on the workshop because its a steam bug, nothing wrong with the mod itself, nor did

the IFA3 team take it down its still there, their working on an alternative i believe but you can still download the mod.

Use my IFA3 mods collections to sub to it

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=934510504

the mod is in the middle of the list.

Suggest just clicking on the plus sign next to the mod and not going to the actual page itself. Hope that helps.

Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Unfortunately the latest hotfix "broke" the workshop page. The mod is still available though.

You can still sub via collections: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=934510504

Also manual download here: https://mega.nz/file/Fgt1SIoL#Uu19WepInf1M2_ASXMF8WomBG7UF0vkALo7X6IoLHtE

The changelog is:

~ Fixed: weird graphical glitch on Vehicle HUD on certain terrains (like Altis).
~ Fixed: better handling for flamethrower effects (mainly effects longer missions).
~ Fixed: potential glitch/game crash when loading 'incorrect' magazines into Piat (rifle version into launcher, or launcher version into rifle).
~ Improved: movement will no longer be interrupted when incrementally reloading a bolt action rifle.
~ Improved: vehicle HUD should have far less performance impact.
~ Improved: reload indicator on vehicle hud should be more accurate to the actual reload of weapons.
~ Improved: all custom waypoints show up with ZEUS enhanced.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Volkhov Forrest is a wonderful map. I know the map is "work in progress".  Is there a chance for a summer version ?

To our community

It has been some time since we last spoke. So long in fact we are starting to see rumours of

our project being dead, cancelled, deleted. We are happy to officially announce that this is not

the case. IFA3 is very much alive and well.

Since our last big update a lot has changed, both in the development team and in real life.

Team members have had to prioritise careers and their personal lives, development goals

were ever changing, as well as a number of issues that are too long to explain here, which

resulted in us having to remove a number of assets. All of this coupled with a global

pandemic led to public activity all but halting.

However, that does not mean that nothing has been happening behind the scenes, quite the

opposite in fact.Our team has been growing and working harder than ever, and this

announcement today is just the start of things to come.

So, what is coming?
You may have noticed that the ‘IFA3 AIO LITE’ steam workshop page is gone. This is sadly

down to issues outside of our control. The mod is still available for subscribers to use,

however in a few weeks it will be removed permanently. In its place will be the launch of

the ‘IFA3 - Second Wave’ workshop page where you will be able to find the latest version.

The keen eyed amongst you will notice that this rename no longer has the ‘LITE’’ name attached.

That is because with this relaunch, we would like to offer you all a thank you for being such long

time supporters. When the new mod page launches, it will be coming with a new update we

have subtitled the ‘Ostfront update’. This will feature high quality textures for the  majority of

the German and SOV factions, including uniforms, weapons and vehicles, with staggered

releases of the other factions and assets planned to drop throughout 2022.

We are extremely excited for you all to finally be able to get your hands on the higher quality

assets and can not wait to see how you utilise them in your game sessions.

However, the good news doesn't stop there, we have further updates in active development

with more content for you to play with, including terrains and missions. We hope to be able

to show you more of these in the near future.
Further into the future, there are even more plans in the works to give you the best WW2

experience we can possibly give, however we are not quite ready to talk about these in detail

just yet.

Over the next few weeks we will send out reminders to ensure that you all subscribe to the

new version of  IFA3, but we do need your help to spread the word amongst your own

communities and into the Arma community in general.

We can not wait to share all of the great things that we have in store for you and we hope

you are as excited as we are for the Second Wave of IFA3, but until then, you can see a sample

of the things coming your way in the images below.

If you are interested in joining us on our march forward and have experience in scripting,

mission making, modelling or terrain building - send out a signal flare to us on any of

the channels below.

Discord: https://discord.gg/0vQjglomrhMXqTF1

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ww2_in_a3

BI forum: https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/190809-iron-front-in-arm3-lite-preview-versions/

Thank you all for your patience and support!

The IFA3 Team

New IFA3 AIO LITE workshop mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2648308937

t34.png

tiger_I.png

Tiger_II.png

T34_comp.png

tiger_comp.png

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4

This is pog but will the content from IFA3_liberation be added to the Second Wave? As well will there be animation improvements and sound improvements? Those aren't the most important but damn it would be cool.

Any plans to do something about the terrain lighting? I know it's a personally taste but I didn't play on any of your terrains since you changed the lighting. Maps look not good all . Everything else is absolutely amazing.