.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

1 hour ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Install IFA3_AIO_Lite, and uninstall those mods in your screenshot because the AIO lite has all those mods in it.

Hence the AIO = All in one

I found this: https://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=34169

I read there is a campaign in this mod.

I try it.

Edited by Levy77

2 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Install IFA3_AIO_Lite, and uninstall those mods in your screenshot because the AIO lite has all those mods in it.

Hence the AIO = All in one

OK, installed. 

Could you explain me please how can I play with it?

OK, I've red carefully the first post there is the following:

"Free version with lower quality textures and sounds.

SP missions and campaigns are not available."

Is the the full version (with Soviet and German campaign) WIP yet?

22 hours ago, Levy77 said:

Could you explain me please how can I play with it?

Either download/subscribe to missions, or create missions, or mess around with the mod in the editor.

If your looking for missions to play with, i have:

454 Singleplayer missions - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=934502154 

773 Multiplayer missions - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=934504856

Just to note, unless a mp mission states its for pvp, most coop missions you can play through mp lan by yourself as a singleplayer.

5 hours ago, Levy77 said:

Is the the full version (with Soviet and German campaign) WIP yet?

Cant really answer that, so all i can say is wait and see.

If your interested in WW2 in general aside IFA3, there are a few other major conversions mods like IFA3, not as big but all good, as well as

campaigns you can play, and many other things, have a look at my WW2 Compilation list

Take a look at the Singleplayer/Multiplayer Campaign Mission Mods section if you want some campaigns

to play theres quite a number of them!

Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone

What happened to site http://ww2ina3.com ? or is it just me having problems accessing this site

"Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties."

Spoiler

d6a8beb56df7.png

I get the same thing its probably being updated or worked on, just wait for it, it should be back.

11 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

I get the same thing its probably being updated or worked on, just wait for it, it should be back.

Ok. Hoping to see it restored and hear a good news

@BSN_19 please notify El Tyranos about the problem

14 hours ago, .kju said:

@BSN_19 please notify El Tyranos about the problem

Pm-ed him, but i dont belive he'd read. Last seen November 14, 2020.

• Thanks 1

I remember seeing an image you guys released announcing the El Alemein map showing a Hawker Typhoon with the D-Day stripes and I was wondering if you will release it or if it was part of that little scandal you had a few months back concerning alot of UK vehicles and weapons being stolen. Thanks in advance.

The Hawker Typhoon model was from I44 - it was considered too old to be worth the effort bringing to Arma 3 in the end.

• Like 2

On 1/21/2021 at 6:09 AM, .kju said:

The Hawker Typhoon model was from I44 - it was considered too old to be worth the effort bringing to Arma 3 in the end.

So are we not getting one then? 😞

1 hour ago, willgh96 said:

So are we not getting one then?

As he said to old to be worth the effort so ....no.

What you can look into is Sabs Secret weapons if you havent already

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=756352410

Flying Legends

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2012417505

SunSetters VII

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2170437233

Those three may or may not have the plane your looking for, but they do have alot of planes!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, willgh96 said:

So are we not getting one then? 😞

the original 5 planes in Iron Front are fantastic models,  what do you want more?

Hi everyone, I just wanna know, does IFA3_AIO_LITE pack also contain WW2_OBJECTS and I44_Terrains?

2 hours ago, HBAOplus said:

Hi everyone, I just wanna know, does IFA3_AIO_LITE pack also contain WW2_OBJECTS and I44_Terrains?

Yes it does, the AIO part title of the mod means All in one, so yes it will contain all the seperate mods.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi, I have a question when I press to sit in C47, it shows that he sat down, but he is standing. When I sit him down through the right mouse button, press stand up, it appears to me that they are supposedly standing up. But this is how he sits. What should I do?

Nothing Ever Goes to Plan

Dear WW2 fans,

please rest assured we are still working very hard day in day out to bring this project with the full version to completion. It has been a bumpy road, with many different challenges along the way - but despite setbacks we continue on and the end is in sight. With all this we hope to bring the WW2 setting to the forefront of the Arma community and beyond. 

If you want to support the cause, we are still looking for model and texture artists to help improve assets, as well as dedicated groups for regular PvP/COOP/SP play-tests. Please reach out to our community manager ArgoChris, if you want to get involved.

Please be patient a little while longer and Hold The Line🙏

• Like 15
  • Thanks 6

Hey I am having trouble making my mission for my rented server. I made a d-dayish mission and it works amazing on my lan server I port forward when im making missions. When I port it over to the server and play it, it says

bin/config.bin/Cfg/Vehicles/LiB_Pak40_base_/Turrets/CommanderOptics.maxHorizontalRotSpeed

The mission will still load, but for some reason the AI is actually mentally challenged when I play on it. AA guns will shake and not aim upwards and static machine guns shake but will still shoot enemies.

This is only happening on the BluFor side which is germany.

Please. Helpppp

@Free2u2 what other mods in use? one of them has faulty config class inheritance definition. you need to find it and unload it

• Like 1

11 hours ago, .kju said:

@Free2u2 what other mods in use? one of them has faulty config class inheritance definition. you need to find it and unload it

CUP Terrains - Core, CBA_A3, IFA3_AIO_LITE, C2 COMMAND AND CONTROL, VCOM, MCC4, FREESTYLES CRASH LANDING, BLASTCORE, 3DEN, WW2 OBJECTS, IFA3_TERRAINS_LITE, GEIST, 7YASSETS, IFA3 LIBERATION, FACES OF WAR,

Now this mission didn't work properly when I had only CUP, CBA, IFA3_AIO_LITE, WW2, OBJECTS, IFA3_TERRAINS_LITE, GEIST, IFA3 LIBERATION, FACES OF WAR.

How would I find this one mod without ruining my mission?

There is a mod made by the original creator that is a fix for FOW and IFA3, im going to try that for the server - DID NOT WORK

That's on IFA3_AIO_LITE  side (steam updated version). The PAK40/zis3 are bugged:

Spoiler

16:09:59 LIB_Pak40: tow_rotation_x - unknown animation source tow_rotation_x
16:09:59 LIB_Pak40: tow_rotation_y - unknown animation source tow_rotation_y
16:09:59 LIB_Pak40: tow_rotation_z - unknown animation source tow_rotation_z
16:09:59 Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LIB_Pak40_base/Turrets/CommanderOptics/: Turret body ObsTurret not found while initializing the model ww2\assets_m\vehicles\staticweapons_m\if_pak40.p3d
16:09:59 Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LIB_Pak40_base/Turrets/CommanderOptics/: Turret gun ObsGun not found while initializing the model ww2\assets_m\vehicles\staticweapons_m\if_pak40.p3d

17:36:55 Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LIB_Zis3_base/Turrets/CommanderOptics/: Turret body ObsTurret not found while initializing the model ww2\assets_m\vehicles\staticweapons_m\if_zis3.p3d
17:36:55 Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LIB_Zis3_base/Turrets/CommanderOptics/: Turret gun ObsGun not found while initializing the model ww2\assets_m\vehicles\staticweapons_m\if_zis3.p3d
17:37:15 LIB_61k: rotation_chassis - unknown animation source rotation_chassis
17:37:19 Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LIB_Zis3_base/Turrets/CommanderOptics/: Turret body ObsTurret not found while initializing the model ww2\assets_m\vehicles\staticweapons_m\if_zis3.p3d
17:37:19 Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LIB_Zis3_base/Turrets/CommanderOptics/: Turret gun ObsGun not found while initializing the model ww2\assets_m\vehicles\staticweapons_m\if_zis3.p3d

You can't do anything simple but removing this kind of asset for something else:  10.5 cm LeFH18 (artillery) for example, until the author fix that.

Its not just the pak 40 for me. The pack 38 with 4 guns is broke asf too. It just aims down and shakes in circles when ai is controlling it

And it also does it with spotlights

This is exactly whats happening