.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

Hi i have a problem because i don't see a Sten gun and Lee Enfield it is a bug or what ?

4 hours ago, Matux1001 said:

Hi i have a problem because i don't see a Sten gun and Lee Enfield it is a bug or what ?

Please read

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/190809-iron-front-in-arm3-lite-preview-versions/?do=findComment&comment=3405615

basically the sten gun among a number of other weapons and assets were removed and will be readded eventually, so no its not a bug.

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.06.09_-_01.22.27.

Happy 6th June(+3) all WW2 fans!

Today we are resupplying our British troops with brand new weapons from El Tyranos' workshop.
Alongside there are some very exciting changes to some terrains with standardization to Enoch.

Without any further ado, get the latest version, and be sure to check out the changelog to see all the changes and what is down the road for IFA3!

< Preview V40 "Enoch Update" is ready for download >

Download
WW2 Wiki: Download

Changelog
WW2 Wiki: IFA3 Changelog

Much thanks to:

El Tyranos for many sleepless nights to provide the best quality for the project on all ends.
Kerc his massive efforts to polish, fix and improve anything and everything he can find.
The team effort from El Tyranos, Jegor, Rylan, swurvin and kju for upping the quality of the exsting terrains to a whole new level.
petrtlach on his beautiful PIAT and No.I Enfield.
As well as for the contributions of the everyone else in the team to assist for this long overdue update!

### Highlights ###

Features

• Incremental reloading for bolt action rifles

Terrains

• Most terrains use Enoch vegetation, lighting and environment sounds
  • Major upgrade of most terrains to latest Arma 3 quality standards
  • New custom water shader to all inland and seawater terrains
  • Satellite image improvements for most terrains

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.06.05_-_22.01.20.

Assets

• British infantry weapons, BAR, and FG-42 are back!

Arma_3_8.5.2020._10_43_37.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lossy-page1-800px-Drop_Your_Ideas_in_the

** Make your voice count **:

Drop your biggest annoyance, or your yearning toy, or your brilliant idea into the Suggestion Box today!
Don't miss out voting on already listed items to help prioritize the war effort soldier.  :idea:

PS: You can use your discord/twitch/github account.

800px-%22Here_Lies_a_Good_Idea._Don%27t_

To report issues please head this way:
WW2 Wiki: Issue reporting

For more official WIP media and excellent fan made media, or to have a nice chat or to get assistance, make sure join our discord server.

Enjoy!

107410_20200604103232_1.png

107410_20200604112312_1.png

107410_20200604201823_1.png

107410_20200604102537_1.png

• Like 16
  • Thanks 7

107410_20200604204501_1.png107410_20200604110935_1.png

107410_20200604111925_1.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.06.09_-_18.59.23.ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.06.09_-_19.04.56.

by yooles

• Like 15
  • Thanks 6

Great work ! Thank you team. 😀

• Thanks 2

Appreciate all of your efforts.

• Thanks 1

On 6/9/2020 at 5:51 PM, .kju said:

This one gave me so much Hidden & Dangerous 2 vibes! Love it!

Edited by R0adki11
no quoting images
  • Like 1

I have this great mod as the basis for my WW II gaming and just about every WW II mod available with it. So a lot of mods. Now while in the editor today I noticed that in the editor if I select a vehicle bringing up its attributes in the 'Object Special States' section I only have four options down as far as 'Enable Damage'. I closed the game down and loaded a vanilla set up and found that all the Object Special States options were back so before I go through the laborious task of disabling my mods one at a time then reloading the game and trying it out does anyone know of a mod that could be causing this problem. Thanks for any help.

Hello! Im having problem with IFA3 and am constantly getting error when joining servers. It says "lib_tankenginesoundrevert". I reinstalled the mod itself multiple times. But I am constantly getting this error and I have no idea why is it doing that.

@Smootie

1) did you have IFA3 installed before?

2) did you use repair mod in the Arma 3 launcher?

1) I did yes.

2) I used the repair addon option in the launcher and Im still getting the same error. I even verified cache but still nothing.

@Smootie

please join our discord and upload the rpt log file

Hi, thanks for this great mod. I'm making a MP/SP scenario, only with IFA3_IAO_LITE + CUP terrains-core (mandatory for Tobruk map) + MGI modules.

Someone can tell me:

- if a sapper tools script is already existing?  or I need to add something for cutting wires (or blowing I don't know exactly what is the intended effect);

- is there is script for planes bombing enemy units? At this time, they loiter without releasing any bomb.

14 hours ago, pierremgi said:

- if a sapper tools script is already existing?  or I need to add something for cutting wires (or blowing I don't know exactly what is the intended effect);

I dont think there is, you may have to use ACE for that.

14 hours ago, pierremgi said:

- is there is script for planes bombing enemy units? At this time, they loiter without releasing any bomb.

Offhand i dont know of anything current for IFA3, however in the past for IF itself there was this script put together by Simon 1279

I have a thread here with the script, not sure if it works but its worth a try

see my forum thread here for it

Spawn Plane and move to way points and attack target Script

https://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/spawn-plane-and-move-to-way-points-and-attack-target-script-6259204?pid=1279358460

Maybe after testing you coudl tweak it based on what happens, hope this helps.

• Like 2

Hi Gunter,

I'll write something "light" for the sapper tools. No need for an entire, preemptive mod for that.

Thanks for the script. It spawns some good IFA aircraft and I succeeded in making them releasing bombs just adding a reveal command. The fact is their pilots are much more "blind" than any AI pilot of BI planes. The reveal command works fine... Now, I have to tweak the trajectory of the bombs, released too soon.

Have a good weekend

• Like 3

Hi All!

I need some help to start Iron Front Lite Campaing.

I installed these mods: http://keptarhely.eu/view.php?file=20201228v02ucv1o.jpeg

It I start game click on "Play with mods" button, this is my starting screen: http://keptarhely.eu/view.php?file=20201228v02ui532k.jpeg

As you can see all needed mod is loaded. Now, how can I start IF campaign or what should I install?

Thank you for your help!

@Levy77 IF/AWAR campaign is not yet available

@pierre MGI

> The fact is their pilots are much more "blind" than any AI pilot of BI planes

we disabled the radar vision from AI tanks and planes

as result they need to use normal vision to spot enemies or learn about it from their group or some AI info share system

1 minute ago, .kju said:

@pierre MGI

> The fact is their pilots are much more "blind" than any AI pilot of BI planes

we disabled the radar vision from AI tanks and planes

as result they need to use normal vision to spot enemies or learn about it from their group or some AI info share system

Yes, but It's just incompatible with an AI action like bombing. On the other hand, you can increase the knowsAbout.

The other point I'm currently struggling with, is the fact you can't use loadMagazine command on tanks (such as LIB_DAK_PzKpfwIV_H)

magazinesAmmo aTank // works

aTank selectWeaponTurret [aTurret0Weapon,[0]]; // works

aTank loadMagazine [[0],aTurret0Weapon,anExistingMagForThisWpn]; // don't work (That works on Arma and CUP at least). I didn't find why.

1 hour ago, .kju said:

@Levy77 IF/AWAR campaign is not yet available

Thank you.

What is available for this mod? Only multi or is it any scenario? 

Could you recommend me WWII mod with single player campaign?

I purchased long time ago the original Iron Front Liberation 1944 game but that is unplayable filled with bugs. I finished the first mission it was a real suffer. 

Edited by Levy77