.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

20190304121117_1.jpg

Piper of the 51st Highland Division playing as the sun goes down near El Alamein.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

.kju , your pictures are really great , but this one is definitely unique !  :thumbs-up:

• Like 3

Arma_3_3.3.2019._20_57_53.png

British reinforcement arriving to El Alamein.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

20190304144945_1.jpg

British troops disembarking from LCA during D-Day.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

20190306164419_1.jpg

Peaceful sight of El Alamein.

• Like 14

This is a mod of pictures with static animation. In 2016, it was written 'Native FULL Iron Front for Arma 3'. It's already 2019 and we still see terrible textures.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, Vald77r said:

This is a mod of pictures with static animation. In 2016, it was written 'Native FULL Iron Front for Arma 3'. It's already 2019 and we still see terrible textures.

Thank you for showing interest in the mod! Static animations are used only to promote new content, and full HQ textures will be available as soon as legal details are figured out. For more information, please carefully read this post

14 hours ago, Vald77r said:

Oh please, sure...provide us a better WW2 huge mod with content like if it is a game. Maybe you wanna   try texturing by your  your self? This is the only mod that provides us a huge WW2 content and these guys managed to do a great job. So you should be greatfull for this hard work. As for the timing.... Rome wasn't built in a day, you know...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ahmad Galeev said:

Oh please, sure...provide us a better WW 2 huge mod with content like if it is a game. Maybe you want to try texturing for you'r self? This is only mod that provides us a huge WW 2 content and these guys managed  done a great job. So you should be great full for this hard work. As for the timing.... Rome wasn't built in a day, you know...

absolutely agree.

This mod is the only reason I continue to make missions and play arma3. Keep those images coming and let the imagination bring them to life...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Ahmad Galeev said:

Oh please, sure...provide us a better WW2 huge mod with content like if it is a game. Maybe you wanna   try texturing by your  your self? This is the only mod that provides us a huge WW2 content and these guys managed to do a great job. So you should be greatfull for this hard work. As for the timing.... Rome wasn't built in a day, you know... 

I used to run IFA in HQ, when IFA Lite appeared, many lost not only the ability to run the full version in ARMA3, but also the textures. I enjoy it? Bugs (for example gun sights) are not corrected until now. You are certainly sorry for the criticism, but there was more time than enough to get rid of bugs. I have been waiting for improvements for several years, but I see only beautiful screenshots. This is the only mod in Arma that shows more screenshots than real changes. Even FOW, which came out much later, showed more potential, without showing pictures with animation, which the game simply does not have.

• Sad 3

42 minutes ago, Vald77r said:

I have been waiting for improvements for several years, but I see only beautiful screenshots. This is the only mod in Arma that shows more screenshots than real changes.

This comment only shows how much you really don't understand the process of making a mod, and the fact that you haven't actually used it in a long time, yet you still have an audacity to say its broken. There are issues, yes, but a lot less than you are stating. We are working on a daily basis to improve gameplay and fix bugs, but if we don't have a proper report or an issue, ex. "I have been waiting for improvements for several years, but I see only beautiful screenshots", how can you expect anything to change? I find it ridiculous that you made a new account just now to bash on the mod on its official thread. Please, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it, and if you want to report an actual issue, please check out this link, or join our official discord for live support.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Vald77r said:

I used to run IFA in HQ, when IFA Lite appeared, many lost not only the ability to run the full version in ARMA3, but also the textures. I enjoy it? Bugs (for example gun sights) are not corrected until now. You are certainly sorry for the criticism, but there was more time than enough to get rid of bugs. I have been waiting for improvements for several years, but I see only beautiful screenshots. This is the only mod in Arma that shows more screenshots than real changes. Even FOW, which came out much later, showed more potential, without showing pictures with animation, which the game simply does not have.

Ok, fair enough there is a some problems still exist, nothing go smooth,but look. Compare faces of war and iron front, which of the mods advanced so far in progress? Look "FOW"  not bad but basic mod which had no news for updates since April 2018. Iron front on the  other hand, so far what modders promised  us, they  created, and they working like freaking ants. Yes,they have missing some important content, such as lack of ww2 buildings and good maps. but trust me, modding is not so easy as you may think. I tried recently to create my own small object, but plenty of problems importing it and trying to make it work in arma. Imagine how difficult, to create anims,models,configs? For texturing is pain in the ass, UV maps, bump and etc, plus i have a feeling that arma already buggy game and demand good pc. Imagine if everything have a HQ textures? But ofcourse it could be created as optional addon.

• Like 1

4R5A0VR.jpg

A desperate Tommy attempts to retrieve a supply drop under enemy fire.

• Like 19

I can't speak for anyone else but these WW II mods we are lucky enough to get through all these dedicated modders are the only reason I play Arma.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Poor bastard, if only he knew it was full of hats. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, BvB1 said:

Poor bastard, if only he knew it was full of hats. 

Watched it recently, damned sad moment indeed...

Hello everyone

That's why I love the ArmA community

ArmA III - Brothers in Arms - Road To Hill 30 - Rendevouz with Destiny

cheers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20190304140152_1.jpg

Run Eddy! Run! ... ... ... ... Jesus Christ 😦

• Like 17
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, .kju said:

20190304140152_1.jpg

Run Eddy! Run! ... ... ... ... Jesus Christ 😦

"We haven't the proper facilities to take you all prisoner....sorry."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Back OT: I notice the Russian Solder AT squads dont have a single bazookaman among them -is this intentional? Their German counterparts share the Grendadiers with Bazookamen respectively Seems to put the Reds at a distinct advantage. I mean, why send in all you men to rout out a Kraut sniper when allsyouneed is a BazookaMan?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, froggyluv said:

Australian humor?^

Holy crap I just dont get it

It means you've never seen A Bridge Too Far...which also means that your entire life up to this point has been hollow and meaningless.😎

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5