.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

1 hour ago, warflak said:

Are you guys going to phase the update for the red devils and desert rats or is it all going to be in one, out of curiosity?

It's all going to be the same update - Brits stick together 😉

@Jaki Don't forget her Penal Colony! 

on that mindset, are there gonna be slouch hats for the rats of Tobruk?

e36db3f83bd8eab0835c921d2732fc10.jpg

20190220220203_1.jpg

British convoy halt their advance and let a forward recon squad to scout out the road ahead.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Brits : "Keep calm and carry on, gents"

Germans : "ÃœBERRASHCUNGSANGREIF"

• Thanks 1

Arma_3_22.2.2019._1_36_38.png

Men of 12 Platoon, ‘B’ Company, 6th Royal Scots Fusiliers prepare to advance at the start of Operation ‘Epsom’, 26 June 1944.

• Like 12

The original:

B5954-6th-Royal-Scots-Fusiliers.jpg

• Like 4

Yours look much moar vibrant. Not to mention those happy trees in the background. Great job!

Arma_3_19.2.2019._16_18_07.png

First British units disembarking from LCI's during Operation Torch.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Hello. Can't load save game data no entry (bin\config.bin/CgMarkers/FactionUS.scope).

Start new mission. save. save and exit. And cant load.

Why I cant login in discord server chat ? :icon_confused:

@Dawid Don Davido are you using other mods? cant find FactionUS in our current code base

• Thanks 1

I'm sorry but I do not know how to make a report.
the previous version worked correctly. at this moment I'm subjected to an IFA modification. I wait for the new version maybe the problem will be resolved. Best regards and thank you for answering El Tyranos.

Thank you .kju
I try in different configurations with mods.
Of course also only from IFA Lite or IFA AIO Lite. Still the same problem "no entry ... when I try to load a saved game.

I try with different versions of CBA (newest and older) but it does not help.

I tried with the additions of Liberation, Len, Gheist but to no avail.
I was looking for Markers / Faction_US.scope files in pbo but I did not find any.

I have the latest versions of the game, but this problem occurred when I uploaded the latest IFA v33 in previous versions this problem did not occur.

no entry (bin\config.bin/CgMarkers/Faction_US.scope.)

The problem also occurs in missions created by me.
Example. I create missions with IFA 3. it's fine until it's saved. I can not load a saved game.
when I create missions with Fow there are no problems.

1 hour ago, Dawid Don Davido said:

I try in different configurations with mods.
Of course also only from IFA Lite or IFA AIO Lite. Still the same problem "no entry ... when I try to load a saved game.

So you are running IFA3 with other mods, such as IFA3 Liberation, and or FOW, or just IFA3 and the required mods CUP?

Best post your rpt which can be located here--->   C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Arma 3

once you locate it, you can open it with notepad, copy the contents, then paste it here: https://justpaste.it/

publish it, and then post link here and we can take a look.

RPT will provide greater detail and depth into the issue.

1 hour ago, Dawid Don Davido said:

no entry (bin\config.bin/CgMarkers/Faction_US.scope.)

I have seen this issue before while running IFA3 myself, but i'm usually playing with my IFA3WarMod so it begs me to question.

My suggestion is to run IFA3_AIO_Lite itself with required mods, and see if the error comes up again, if not, then add a mod, and if error comes up then the

added mod could be causing a conflict in IFA3 or the added mod, depends.

As for saved missions, if you saved a mission with an old version of IFA3 then IFA3 will not load it if your using latest

version of IFA3 so saved mission wont work unless you revert to the older version that the mission was saved on.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, .kju said:

34 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

So you are running IFA3 with other mods, such as IFA3 Liberation, and or FOW, or just IFA3 and the required mods CUP?

Best post your rpt which can be located here--->   C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Arma 3

once you locate it, you can open it with notepad, copy the contents, then paste it here: https://justpaste.it/

publish it, and then post link here and we can take a look.

RPT will provide greater detail and depth into the issue. 

I have seen this issue before while running IFA3 myself, but i'm usually playing with my IFA3WarMod so it begs me to question.

My suggestion is to run IFA3_AIO_Lite itself with required mods, and see if the error comes up again, if not, then add a mod, and if error comes up then the

added mod could be causing a conflict in IFA3 or the added mod, depends.

As for saved missions, if you saved a mission with an old version of IFA3 then IFA3 will not load it if your using latest

version of IFA3 so saved mission wont work unless you revert to the older version that the mission was saved on. 

Thank you for answering Gunter.
I've created missions new (today) not with the old version of IFA 3. First, I am using CUP terrain core mod and with your mod IFA3WarMod v1.15 and I will let you know.

If it does not help, then it will send a report. Maybe if you see it you will find a solution. But first, I'm doing my own work.

2 minutes ago, Dawid Don Davido said:

and with your mod IFA3WarMod v1.15

Theres your issue, try without my mod.

I believe that this file in my mod:  iszoom_if.pbo is the one that causes the issue, not completely sure mod needs testing again.

In the future if your running any of my WarMods from my series and your playing and getting errors then use my release threads for whichever WarMod your

using as most likely it might be something in WarMod and not so much the base mod or game your playing the mod on.

As far as IFA3 goes, try without my WarMod and if you get the same issue then its some other mod, the other thing is to just play with IFA3 itself and see if the error

comes up if not then readd the mods til it does and you'll have your answer.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, .kju said:

@Dawid Don Davido are you using other mods? cant find FactionUS in our current code base

You were right Gunter. The problem was solved and it was trivial. It was enough to load CUP terrains core and everything works as before :)

Thank you all for your attention and help :)

As the saying goes, the darkest under the lantern (Polish proverb)

Gunter, I do not know how to use your mod properly, but you've solved my problem by suggesting CUP mod.

Thank you to Gunter, El Tyranos, .kju and best regards :)

Pokaż więcej

Pokaż mniej

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Dawid Don Davido said:

The problem was solved and it was trivial. It was enough to load CUP terrains core and everything works as before 🙂

Good deal, happy you have the issue resolved.

15 minutes ago, Dawid Don Davido said:

Gunter, I do not know how to use your mod properly, but you've solved my problem by suggesting CUP mod.

If you were running it before then to learn to use it properly would be to read the readmes with the documentation folder,

IFA3WarMod Full version 1.15\Documentation v1.15 that will give you info on whats in the mod, and what they do.

Also the mod is a customizable compilation mod, so unlike IFA3 to a degree, you can take files out for any given feature basically removing it

from the game if your not fond of that feature..

My mod is out of date, the ace in it is old and theres later versions, prob better optimized and with more features, and theres alot of new mods out that i use in my current build that isn't in the v1.15

i was going to do a v1.16 but modding like any of the modders in the community know takes alot of time, patience and well energy, for IFA3WarMod i got busy with other things, and i was waiting for

permissions which for some i never got a response, so i put it aside.

If and when i do a v1.16 i would make it smaller, take ace out of it, and possible get it on the workshop, thing is like i said on my release thread, i have to get the ok from all the other modders to do that,

to me that is the right and proper thing to do, shows alot of respect for them and their mod, and shows me to be an honest person to take the time to do that.

Anyways i dont want to clutter up the thread here with my mod even tho its for IFA3 😄 so any future questions/problems about the mod use this thread:

Bis forums IF section

or here on:

IF Fan forums:

http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/ifa3warmod-release-7555594?&trail=15

• Thanks 1

Hello again :)

I have a question about '' configure IFA 3 options '' when we press pauses (Esc).
Is it possible to remove this option because it is exactly in the same place as the "callsupport mod" option. It obscures this option and is necessary for me to manipulate time in the mission.

Gunter, I saw your modifications on youtube and I think that it would work great with IFA 3. Regards :)

7 hours ago, Dawid Don Davido said:

"callsupport mod"

What mod would this be, can you link it?

7 hours ago, Dawid Don Davido said:

Gunter, I saw your modifications on youtube and I think that it would work great with IFA 3. Regards 🙂

Thanks, i may consider working on it again in the near future, just some things i need to finish before i do.

Only options i can see is either deal with it learn to work around it, or figure out how to change the time in your missions which you can do with splendid camera.

Arma_3_25.2.2019._2_26_55.png

Kieffer Commandos moving into position before sunrise.

• Like 10