.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

On 1/12/2018 at 3:17 AM, .kju said:

By far not as simple as you seem to think it is.

Without PhysX it would have been possible, but BI even broken the old vehicle simulation at the same time..

I see, sorry if I exceed the expectations above the possible, keep it up guys, IFA3 is slowly becoming the best mod of the community of ArmA 3.

P.S: Well, here are other things that I would like to see if it were possible someday in IFA3, or bother to answer, I only use this medium to give my humble opinion:

1. Is it possible to incorporate a machine gun on the outside of the turret for the commander of the 76mm sherman?

2. Can you add white smoke ammunition to the tanks?

3. I can expect to see gray camouflage for all German vehicles.

Another version of the Sherman with an MG up top could be nice, to cover some of the variations of factory and crew made mounts. 50s that could only be fired rearward from the hatch or on the rear deck to fire forward.  50s on the loader hatch, m1919s on front of commander hatch etc. Also a tripod for the m2 and/or coax m1919 were "officially" part of the tanks equipment. Have seen a couple photos of tank/TDs with the tripod slung on or even the MG deployed when the unit was idle. That'd probably be more problematic, having to disable the weapons in the tank if removed.

• Thanks 1

Add a sdkfz 250 (fow mod model), add an antitank gun for americans (british 6pounder fow mod moddel), add an mg-34 on Steel plate on cupule on stug 3 g 

80139782-sd-kfz-251-2-with-mortar.jpg

095964a0c1d9de8860aac52d1270fff2.jpg

QF-6-pounder-batey-haosef-1.jpg

xD thanks

Something like this is what I mean, the ones GEIST brings do not convince me, besides that all the vehicles are not there.

Arma-3-04-12-2018-20-15-14.jpg
Arma-3-04-12-2018-20-15-19.jpg
Arma-3-04-12-2018-23-17-57.jpg
Arma-3-04-12-2018-23-18-09.jpg

58 minutes ago, Yurichenk said:

Something like this is what I mean, the ones GEIST brings do not convince me, besides that all the vehicles are not there.

Arma-3-04-12-2018-20-15-14.jpg
Arma-3-04-12-2018-20-15-19.jpg
Arma-3-04-12-2018-23-17-57.jpg
Arma-3-04-12-2018-23-18-09.jpg

Imaginar camo, not posible in reall.. Panzer IV.

2 hours ago, petrtlach said:

Imaginar camo, not posible in reall.. Panzer IV.

Why not?

800px-V_36.png?version=85283d50614db1d05

14 hours ago, Yurichenk said:

Why not?

800px-V_36.png?version=85283d50614db1d05

You like only game picture? Why not:

1) zimmerit at germans tanks december 1943-september 1944 (at Tiger structure i see zimmerit). From februar 1943 use germans tanks europen yellow... at Tiger this color with this combination not posible. 

2) panzer IV H. production april 1943 - july 1944. From februar 1943 german tanks use europen yellow.. this color not posible. 

Nice... you made to arma3 BFV ? And next tiger with africe yellow? nooo... in africa use olive color. 

7 hours ago, petrtlach said:

You like only game picture? Why not:

1) zimmerit at germans tanks december 1943-september 1944 (at Tiger structure i see zimmerit). From februar 1943 use germans tanks europen yellow... at Tiger this color with this combination not posible. 

2) panzer IV H. production april 1943 - july 1944. From februar 1943 german tanks use europen yellow.. this color not posible. 

Nice... you made to arma3 BFV ? And next tiger with africe yellow? nooo... in africa use olive color. 

I see, very instructive, thanks for the class. I really had no idea about zimmerit, I thought it was just a texture defect, my mistake. So, which vehicles would we be talking about that could have this skin? Panzer III for example? ... By the way, very good that of your mod, give them to the IFA3 haha.

4 hours ago, Yurichenk said:

I see, very instructive, thanks for the class. I really had no idea about zimmerit, I thought it was just a texture defect, my mistake. So, which vehicles would we be talking about that could have this skin? Panzer III for example? ... By the way, very good that of your mod, give them to the IFA3 haha.

last Panzer III its Ausf.N, production 7/1942-5/1943. All panzer III use Ral 7021  (1940-1943). 1938-1940 RAL 7016

• Like 1

• Like 11

Kju, it's fantastic sound/ROF! :eyeheart:  And when AI shooting MG34/42, is there also brrrrt...?

• Thanks 1

The top one is just the mod - weapons, units, vehicles but no maps.

The bottom one includes the above + maps + the 3D objects for the maps such as houses, barns, trees, etc...

The reason is some people wanted to use the maps or objects or the weapons but not the full mod for other reasons, such as to create missions so the full mod was broken into separate packages for those people. 

If you want to PLAY online or any IFA3 mission, you should get the AIO lite version.

Or you can get all 3 mod packs - Mod, IFA 3 maps, I44 maps and WW2 objects to make it work.

• Thanks 1

The 3 showcases are great - especially the Pathfinder one.

Any more of them are planned?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wiki said:

The 3 showcases are great - especially the Pathfinder one.

Any more of them are planned?

Thanks!

Yes, there will be new one(s) in the next big update.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 5:11 PM, Jaki said:

Thanks!

Yes, there will be new one(s) in the next big update.

Great, thanks a lot.

BTW, i got it: AIO stands for all in one lol.

Also, maybe it's just me or it's on purpose, but I find the 88mm canon of the tiger not powerful enough.

I often need 3 or 4 (maybe more) direct hits on a sherman to destroy it for example.

I wait impassively for the new Desert Rats update, they do not know when I want to be able to preside from FoW in order to have British assets in my missions. :rthumb:

• Thanks 1

Loving the mod, but I'm getting a thin white line that appears in the lower-third of the screen whenever I enter a vehicle with this mod enabled. It only happens in multiplayer, and only when in an Iron Front vehicle. Is there a fix coming for this any time soon?

@divaya experimental fix is available in our discord

Seels there is a problem in the showcase amphibious assault.

When the driver is killed, the boat keep going straight and explodes on the beach.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Wiki said:

Seels there is a problem in the showcase amphibious assault.

When the driver is killed, the boat keep going straight and explodes on the beach.

I can also confirm that this happens every time, no mods other than IFA or not. 

Of course, it can be seen as a highly realistic simulation of the fates of unfortunate first wave assault units, but perhaps some small tinkering with the showcase should be considered..? :)