.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

On 13. 4. 2018 at 7:19 PM, Yurichenco said:

Well, I regret not being able to show an image of what I mean right now. But it's about when I'm inside the Tiger or Panzer IV in the first person's seat, the view inside the turret looks totally black and I can barely see anything through the hatch windows. Also, I can see my main gun in my hand as if I were on foot. In short, instead of having a tunnel view from the windows, what I opt for is a view of the entire inside of the turret which apparently is not finished. Explain enough?

:dummy: Sorry mate, but this not IFA3 bug, if you see example MP40 in interiour, its ArmA3 fail.This bug haven all mods if use interiour. Interiours its new specialit Tanks DLC and one interiour need more time. Tiger have commander cupola as placeholder and Panzer IV have commander cupola as model.

https://i.imgur.com/6qQ66Ya.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oNCSKM0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DrepbEv.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/q0VHbDj.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/J4PTcjU.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Madshepherd said:

RAF  

1918 - 2018

FCUbd3h.jpg

aD1V6J5.gif

Mods used list if possible?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, petrtlach said:

Wow!

This was what I was hoping for now that A3 engine supports interiors. You guys are incredible!

Are improved damage modelling also in your plans?

Anyway, looking forward to see whatever improvements in IFA3 tanks you come up with when you are done...

@Madshepherd:  Great pics!  But what kind of self-respecting RAF members would have a German Sheperd as mascot? Or is he a POW?:hehe:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, KeyCat said:

Wow!

This was what I was hoping for now that A3 engine supports interiors. You guys are incredible!

Are improved damage modelling also in your plans?

Anyway, looking forward to see whatever improvements in IFA3 tanks you come up with when you are done...

All ArmA support interiours :D this its interier Panzer IV Ausf. A and B from CSA38. Its one year in CSA38

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Digger James said:

Mods used list if possible?

Hi Digger

Mods for Spitfire  were from 7Y Assets WW2   (workshop )

and includes Tunisian and Malta version .  pack also includes Churchill tank

e6q6u2g.gif

The  Heinkel forms part of the " Faces of War "   Sabres Planes integration pack  (workshop )

99uWijZ.gif

The RAF uniforms are    " Forgotten Fronts "   re-texture pack   (workshop )

the rest is just made up from what we all have  .

cheers

• Like 5

Beauty mate! noticed one character had a smoke pipe; wow I did not know that was in Arma!

11 hours ago, Digger James said:

Beauty mate! noticed one character had a smoke pipe; wow I did not know that was in Arma!

wood Pipe  is part of  " Forgotten Fronts "  re texture pack 

cheers

Has the static line paradrop function been removed? Every time i choose that action in a C47, it will simply just eject the unit from the plane with no parachute and it will fall to its death

@Grizzly58 messed up configs for stand up and static line jump and will be fixed in the next update

thank you for your patience!

@Jaki thanks guys! just wanted to make sure I was not using it wrong. Keep up the great work

• Thanks 1

On 17/4/2018 at 2:00 PM, Madshepherd said:

Hi Digger

Mods for Spitfire  were from 7Y Assets WW2   (workshop )

and includes Tunisian and Malta version .  pack also includes Churchill tank

e6q6u2g.gif

The  Heinkel forms part of the " Faces of War "   Sabres Planes integration pack  (workshop )

99uWijZ.gif

The RAF uniforms are    " Forgotten Fronts "   re-texture pack   (workshop )

the rest is just made up from what we all have  .

cheers

On 17/4/2018 at 8:05 PM, Digger James said:

On 18/4/2018 at 7:08 AM, Madshepherd said:

wood Pipe  is part of  " Forgotten Fronts "  re texture pack 

cheers

Tshhhh, and I can not download from Steam... :hmmm: FK!!

IFA guys, I have a subject or rather observation. There is something that does not convince me with the uniforms of the Americans even before the loss of the first models. I have used as references several historical films, documentaries and finally in CoD WWII, the issue is that we only have the uniform that was mostly used in the campaigns of Africa and Italy, I refer to the one that is yellow or khaki on top and darker in the pants. But I noticed that especially in the Normandy campaign was used mostly or as an additional element a jacket or shirt (I'm not sure) which was longer and far beyond the level of the waist and was more greenish than yellow

Here I leave some images of WWII to see the example of said uniform

Spoiler

Here are the current IFA3 uniforms
?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma
Here we can see both examples: IFA3 on the right and uniform of Normandy on the left.
vlcsnap-2017-11-08-19h54m24s277.png?fit=

Now more example of said uniform

maxresdefault.jpg

landscape-1493388592-screenshot-2017-04-

hqdefault.jpg

call_od_duty_ww2-1152x639.jpg

Without further hope that we can see in the future some work on this subject, thank you very much.

PS: I forgot it! Please do not confuse the vests of the rangers that were added in "second wave" with these uniforms, although the appearance may be similar, it is not the same.

DRSMjyLWkAAHxXu.jpg

DQxfncaUEAAEwq-.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yurichenco said:

IFA guys, I have a subject or rather observation. There is something that does not convince me with the uniforms of the Americans even before the loss of the first models. I have used as references several historical films, documentaries and finally in CoD WWII, the issue is that we only have the uniform that was mostly used in the campaigns of Africa and Italy, I refer to the one that is yellow or khaki on top and darker in the pants. But I noticed that especially in the Normandy campaign was used mostly or as an additional element a jacket or shirt (I'm not sure) which was longer and far beyond the level of the waist and was more greenish than yellow

Hide contents

Here are the current IFA3 uniforms
?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma
Here we can see both examples: IFA3 on the right and uniform of Normandy on the left.
vlcsnap-2017-11-08-19h54m24s277.png?fit=

Now more example of said uniform

maxresdefault.jpg

landscape-1493388592-screenshot-2017-04-

hqdefault.jpg

call_od_duty_ww2-1152x639.jpg

Without further hope that we can see in the future some work on this subject, thank you very much.

I'm pretty sure you're referring to the m43 uniform which I believe is already in the mod but not in any units by default. It was derived from the m1942 jump uniform used by the airborne and is a darker green than the m42.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Army_M1943_Uniform

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Yurichenco said:

Thank you for your input, but you will have to do some more research on the topic, and most of all, don't use games as a historical reference. First of all, "green" uniforms that you provided as evidence from COD WW2 is M43. Unlike the rest of the equipment, uniform was slowly issued through infantry as military branches were still ordering M1941 so actual uniform was taken on in late 1944. Another thing is that you are using screenshots from uniforms while they were still in development process so some textures have changed from that point. We do agree that some things are not perfect, but we completed our goal which was to bring back US faction to the game and people seem to be enjoying it so far. At some point we might add infantry M43 along with updated version of airborne one, but right now we have other priorities and plans for the future.

Stay tuned!

5 hours ago, Yurichenco said:

PS: I forgot it! Please do not confuse the vests of the rangers that were added in "second wave" with these uniforms, although the appearance may be similar, it is not the same.

What? Difference between ranger vest and M43 is more than obvious. As seen on screenshots, it was issued to rangers, and so we configured it to 2nd Ranger faction only.

6 hours ago, Yurichenco said:

We are always happy to give an opportunity to motivated modelers, so feel free to send us an example of your work! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jaki said:

Thank you for your input, but you will have to do some more research on the topic. First of all, "green" uniforms that you provided as evidence from COD WW2 is M43. Unlike the rest of the equipment, uniform was slowly issued through infantry as military branches were still ordering M1941 so actual uniform was taken on in late 1944. Another thing is that you are using screenshots from uniforms while they were still in development process so some textures have changed from that point. We do agree that some things are not perfect, but we completed our goal which was to bring back US faction to the game and people seem to be enjoying it so far.

What? Difference between ranger vest and M43 is more than obvious. As seen on screenshots, it was issued to rangers, and so we configured it to 2nd Ranger faction only.

Please, I do not want you to misunderstand my intentions of wanting to give a merely constructive opinion. I love the content of IFA3 to date, on all the vests of the rangers! I do not say that it is a problem or that they are bad in terms of truth history. I guess I should learn a little more about the subject (but the truth is that I had no idea that it was the M43 jacket so I would not know where to start).
But finally, at this point, it really would not be worth including them ?, they might not be the most common among the troops but they could still be seen among the infantry.

Pd: If I know, I was not too convinced to use CoD WWII images to explain what I wanted, but it was the only reference I remembered about this at this time. I do not give much credit to what is shown in that game ... especially after meeting a German soldier in full disembarking Nomrandia carrying a Soviet-made PPsh-41 WTF !!?

Pd2: Man, and I want to have some idea on how to model, would be happy to help friend. The only thing I can do then is to give a humble opinion so that those who know how to model are inspired to do something about it, that is all.

• Confused 1

@YurichencoM43 will be done eventually because I'm interested in doing so, but please understand that we try to expand evenly between factions (and also keep a decent release rate about 1 major update every 2/3 months, 1 minor every month), therefore we are going to do a "little" cycle for all factions and battlefronts before we come back to the US. It will take a while but even if you dont get the M43 very soon, be sure that you will find as interesting gear, weapons, vehicles and terrains meanwhile :f:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, El Tyranos said:

@YurichencoM43 will be done eventually because I'm interested in doing so, but please understand that we try to expand evenly between factions (and also keep a decent release rate about 1 major update every 2/3 months, 1 minor every month), therefore we are going to do a "little" cycle for all factions and battlefronts before we come back to the US. It will take a while but even if you dont get the M43 very soon, be sure that you will find as interesting gear, weapons, vehicles and terrains meanwhile :f:

drink to that :drinking2:

• Sad 1

QMtUR1X.jpg

A new dawn is coming - prepare yourself!

Download

http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Download

Changelog

http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Changelog
http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Changelog:_Preview_v28_-_2018-04-29
http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=I44_Changelog#Preview_v28_-_2018-04-29

unknown.png

Highlights

Terrains:

• Streets of Berlin by DontShootMe and swurvin!

This map still under development aims to bring the fighting in a completely urban area between narrow streets, rubble, destroyed vehicles and ruined buildings.

It  is inspired by the district of Kreuzberg and has been adapted to achieve a good compromise between playability and historical reproduction.

jSbQ11C.jpg

EfbSrkG.jpg

RUNYofF.jpg

sOhLuqg.jpg

20180426161513_1.jpg

More in the gallery: https://imgur.com/a/TkE95Dg

• Custom lighting, skybox and horizont to IF and I44 terrains thanks to Fabio Chavez!
  • Changed tonemapMethod to 2 in IF and I44 terrains (relates to above).
  • Improved IF and I44 terrains satmaps are now darker.
  • Improved IF and I44 surface textures are now darker.

unknown.png

unknown.png

P3mvWt3.jpg

More in the gallery: https://imgur.com/a/vxmHGEb

Objects:

• IF roads use now HQ textures.

unknown.png

Much love to DontShootMe, swurvin, Reece, El Tyranos and Fabio Chavez to keep expanding and improving this lovely WW2 collection!
As always also thanks to Jaki, Slakks/C. Kavanagh and Reece for the good promo images!

20180426160728_1.jpg

58JvEBy.jpg

X5s9Lwm.jpg

Thanks for the help with the testing efforts to Jaki, El Tyranos, DontShootMe and Reece!

tp41j5f.jpg

5H9tDQf.jpg

4rwKtm8.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 9