.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

On 27/12/2017 at 5:01 PM, Tdc.DarKness said:

Update  Iwo Jima map

Looks awesome. Is it somewhat inspired by the iwo jima map on red orchestra 2/rising storm?

Edited by R0adki11
removed quoted image as per the forum rules

Preview v25 is out

20171228200126_1.jpg

New fronts await - new stories to tell and new battles to be won!

Download
http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Download

Changelog
http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Changelog
http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Changelog:_Preview_v25_-_2017-12-29
http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=I44_Changelog#Preview_v25_-_2017-12-29

20171228175201_1.jpg

Highlights

Terrains:

• Volkhov Forest by swurvin!

20171228171109_1.jpg
20171228171653_1.jpg
1MXT1oz.jpg
20171209165031_1.jpg
MLhWAZ6.jpg

Objects:

• Earth Mounds for the bocage by Reece and El Tyranos!
  • Winter reskins of a few I44 buildings by GSTAVO!
  • More Winter reskins of CUP objects by GSTAVO!

unknown.png
20171211232231_1.jpg
20171211232001_1.jpg

Thanks to swurvin, El Tyranos, GSTAVO, Reece and Lawz for yet again their outstanding efforts!
As well as thank you for good promo material to C. Kavanagh, swurvin, Reece and Zhivets!

9Vf5lsW.jpg
20171209164503_1.jpg
X1YzPTu.jpg

Thanks for the help with the testing efforts to El Tyranos, Jaki, Remember Sega and Dmorok!

20171210174550_1.jpg
20171210164343_1.jpg
20171210164126_1.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 10

Absolutely amazing! Earth mounds for the bocage, winter reskins, Volkhov Forest – fantastic. Love your new stuff!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Fantastic update! Thanks!!!

Guys, please, tell me, how to replenish ammunition (anti-armor shells) in the tanks? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey ! 

You can follow regularly the developpement on my twitch channel : https://www.twitch.tv/el_tyranos

I have no regular diffusion scheme, I just stream when I'm working on something interesting. E.g. I streamed US Airborne uniform developpement yesterday evening and it should keep on going for a few days (not tonight obviously).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Airborne uniform is looking fantastic! Great job and even better than before. .  Happy new year to you guys and thank you for your dedication to this mod!

• Thanks 1

IFA3 Team wishes all of you an happy new year.

May you all have luck with your personnal projects, a good health and a great K/D ratio online :shoot:

Let's have a quick retrospective about 2017 and try to foresee 2018 !

iwGin0p.png

ZfBLBYR.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 5

Hi guys

Again, love the mod. In hopes of assisting with the great work you're doing, I'm back with a few more photos for reference. The subject is my 1944 Springfield M1 rifle, specifically, the WWII lockbar rear sight. This is a 'type III' lockbar, correct for my late summer 1944 rifle. Earlier versions had the ends of the bar radiused to mimic the outside diameter of the windage knob. Very early M1 rear sights had no bar, but the lockbar is much more common in WWII. The rear sight used on your existing M1 rifle model is a post-WWII type called the T105. Very nice model of the rifle overall.

This image shows the actual lockbar assembly. Also a good view of the more common Trigger guard. The one used on your existing M1 rifle model is, documentably via photograph, present on M1s used in Operation Overlord, but this type was seen 1941-1945. A small point really.

I9JaMC.jpg

Oblique view of the lockbar

ZiSxiT.jpg

This photo shows a close up of the elevation knob on the left side of the lockbar sight.

f0wqYE.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I will stream tonight on twitch the end of the creation of US Airborne uniform.

Meanwhile, a new promotion screenshot of Second Wave update by C.Kav

NOrb7pN.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I am having a bit of a struggle with making IFA3 vehicles like half-tracks (and some others) react to triggers such as skip waypoint trigger.
Even though the trigger was activated, my vehicle stands still as if there was no waypoint ahead of him.
Any idea why?

No idea. I have an armored car in one of my WWII missions that (used to) do exactly what I expected when I had the driver walk over and 'GET IN'- it drove away when the firing started. Worked great, becasue the thing didn't always go to the same spot and the player would have to find it all over again. Now the bugger sits there until it gets blown up.

Obviously I did...something...in polishing up the mission that caused it, but so fat I am at a loss.

Forgot to mention the most important thing - it only happens on a dedicated server. This doesnt occur in the editor.

Is there a way to get bow gunners in the tanks to not dismount in combat? I've tried the allowcrewinimmobile command but it appears the bow gun position is not treated as a crew position.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, odie0351 said:

Is there a way to get bow gunners in the tanks to not dismount in combat? I've tried the allowcrewinimmobile command but it appears the bow gun position is not treated as a crew position.

This is an old and known issue from arma itself, nothing we can do AFAIK. Short story, CUP confirmed similar issue so AIs were removed from those slots a year ago. I don't know if it was fixed meanwhile, I am not aware of such fix.

ref : https://feedback.ww2ina3.com/T331

@canadian1337 @462cid for bug report please post a proper bug report on our issue tracker, or it will get lost in archives here. TY.

• Thanks 1

So I'm not sure if this has already been discussed...but it appears that the PAK 40 (and the PAK 38 from IFA Liberation) are nerfed in power.  I tested against IFA3 tanks, Faces of War Tanks, and Liberation Tanks..and all of the IFA3 and IFA3 Liberation turret guns had little to no effect damage wise. 

I had 3 PAK 40s blast away at a Sherman with no damage done.  Tried a Sherman from all 3 major mods and nothing.

Tank to tank..no issues.  Bazookas, AT rockets..no issues.  Only PAK 40s.

Also..the Neberwefels don't seem to fire even when told to attack a target on their own.

Anyone else experience this?

Honestly with this level of teasing I should probably take the entire dev team on a candlelit dinner

On 1/9/2018 at 11:58 AM, El Tyranos said:

This is an old and known issue from arma itself, nothing we can do AFAIK. Short story, CUP confirmed similar issue so AIs were removed from those slots a year ago. I don't know if it was fixed meanwhile, I am not aware of such fix.

ref : https://feedback.ww2ina3.com/T331

@canadian1337 @462cid for bug report please post a proper bug report on our issue tracker, or it will get lost in archives here. TY.

I would very much like to. I receive no e-mail notification to complete my registration, and I also receive errors from the page.