.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

We are happy to show a new teaser for the upcoming update "Cold Wind" which adds winter terrains, objects and textures :). COMING SOON!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

The work that you lads do in  producing updates and new content is amazing

Its just a real pity it is so difficult to find a server who hosts IFA3 to play on

:icon_cry:

Was just telling a buddy the other day that the literal best battlefield ambience in OFP verse are ww2 winter battles. Winter? Oh it's coming

• Like 1

@Madshepherd what are you looking for? PvP or COOP, and what specifically?

did you check our forum yet for teams looking for players, or in our discord in the servers-events-communities channel?

• Like 1

I'm psyched for this update. Battle of the Bulge, here I come!

5 hours ago, .kju said:

@Madshepherd what are you looking for? PvP or COOP, and what specifically?

did you check our forum yet for teams looking for players, or in our discord in the servers-events-communities channel?

Thanks

I will look into it

:thumbsup:

So will Cold Wind come with updated/replaced US assets of any sort? Call of Duty has me in the mood for some Thompson gunnery.

4 hours ago, Leib said:

So will Cold Wind come with updated/replaced US assets of any sort? Call of Duty has me in the mood for some Thompson gunnery.

No, Cold Wind Update contains winter retexture and terrains. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Leib said:

Edit: Duplicated post.... (delete if possible)

Edited by Jaki
duplicated post
  • Like 1

how cold is it at your place now? first snow over here :stuck:

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

What key do I use to adjust the American bazooka? It has three look adjustments, but I can not get past the first one.

Hi,

I downloaded this mod off the workshop and there seems to be a problem with IFA3_AIO_LITE, so I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand.

When I launch Arma with all the required mods I get these errors, then the game closes down: ca97342980.png    27697243f6.png

Does anyone know why this is? I've tried completely deleting the mods and re-downloading them but that hasn't seemed to work

@Riggs95

you have old files in your modfolder - Steam doesnt delete them at times

goto .\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop\@IFA3_AIO_LITE\addons, sort by date and remove the old files

@.kju Hey Kju i keep getting this error on a mission i made:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/877501575007434988/629F3E3BB85A4CA4CF2C0A3028B2BD04EA149AF0/

mission is a template, uses no other mods, has Apex assets in it like walls, sandbags, and lightposts, other then that its vanilla IFA3_AIO_Lite.

If i try to load a pbo mission in sp the game crashes, i can play it in the editor np, and host the mission in mp np, and on my Arma3 gameserver np,

but the error comes up every time no matter the mode i choose to play it.

I have IFA3_AIO_Lite from steamworkshop.

I noticed a few DAK items are a part of IFA3, are there any plans to develop any desert maps and focus on the British Desert Rats vs. German DAK? Not many WW2 games touch upon that front.

Edit: Confused react doesn't answer my question :(

• Confused 1

They added the skins for US troops and German troops (aircraft and vehicles also) so we can have the North African front. Because they don't have any desert maps, they allow you to use whatever maps you'd like (lythium, hazar kot, takistan mountains, etc)

20171028193020_1.jpg

20171101234039_1.jpg

20171105215329_1.jpg

20171113221838_1.jpg

20171114183615_1.jpg

by C. Kavanagh[No.4 CDO]

• Like 20

I have to ask, will there be a Mortar Carrier variant of the 251??? makes sense to have company level mobile Artillery when the towed Artillery is bogged down in mud and snow, plus it'd be awesome to use since it's fixed to the Halftrak ya have to traverse the whole thing on the horizontal plane to aim; adds that learning curve to it! XD    (BTW NOT A REQUEST, SIMPLY ASKING!)

72_Sdkfz251-2AusfD_02.jpg

Need the mortars to be fixed period, they still tip over when you get in them, at least with ace, but ya mortar in a half track would be cool, tho for the sake of realism you need to find a way to access the ammo,

and load the mortar from within the half track, or have the half track open so that you can get in and out without the OFP magical teleport to your seat, or position.

• Like 1

I'm wondering why they don't expand more on the current models they already have, like the SdKfZ 7/1 They already have a flatbed, it shouldn't be very hard to make conventional variant:

sd.kfz7_5.jpg

Also, the allied forces have very few cosmetic options. The paratroops were the only ones to get fleshed out. Their vehicles and gear are all very stock, and have no alternative models, not even the option of putting a gun or tarp on the jeep. These are all small details that go a really long way.

• Like 3