.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

3 hours ago, Bish91 said:

When I use RHSUSAF I only get the paradrop cargo waypoint , not paradrop infantry ?!?!

well i dont have Achilles enabled so its not that i dont even have it in my load order so im pretty sure its not that but i do have the paradrop infantry option

Hi Folks,

I drift in and drift out around here - just loaded up the new IF stuff and WOW - you guys are fantastic !!!

Love the new Greyhound...

• Question: is there a better way to slew turrets - a full sweep of my mouse pad only move the turret about 10 degrees or so... It's impossible to swing it on target...
  • Question: Is there an airborne mission I can try and use as a model to figure out how to get the troops to drop in from the Dak via parachute ???
  • Question: Does the US mortar team work ? I can't seem to get them to shoot with either Alive or High Command...

Thanks so much !!!

Regards,
Scott

On 2017-6-6 at 11:53 PM, Jaki said:

because current scripts were made for players and not for AI

Well, that sucks. And also, for what it's worth it only works with C47s :sad:

1 hour ago, scottb613 said:
  • Question: is there a better way to slew turrets - a full sweep of my mouse pad only move the turret about 10 degrees or so... It's impossible to swing it on target...

You can bind turret controls to keys. I use the cursor keys for major adjustments and the mouse for fine aim, it works pretty well.

• Like 1

Sorry to all of you but i cannot find any useful infomation on this forum; only a my problem or i cannot cut any barbed wire on the beach?......i have try with and without engeneer.

Thanks for the kind replies

Gabriele

1 hour ago, gabridelli said:

Sorry to all of you but i cannot find any useful infomation on this forum; only a my problem or i cannot cut any barbed wire on the beach?......i have try with and without engeneer.

Gabriele

I used the 250g and 1KG charges , worked for me at least ...

30 minutes ago, gabridelli said:

So no sapper tools or cutter?

I think ACE3 has wirecutters , although im not sure if they work on the assets in Iron Front.

Hi Steve,

Sorry - looking through the controls - I don't see one for Turret Control - which control should I be using to slew the turret ???

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

1 hour ago, tomolyons said:

Hi Guys!

Part 2 of my Very Popular Operation Neptune: D-day https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=946070342

Suscribe and Rate!

Cheers

Awesome but is Blastcore really required?

i.e. will the mission crash if I don't run it?

PS After seeing your video from yesterday, I'm really looking forward to that voice mod

What's the best way to get the lvcp's to do a landing? Whenever I use transport unload or another waypoint, they either creep really really slowly to the beach or zig zag up and down the coastline trying to find a spot. Any suggestions? 

On 11/06/2017 at 8:01 PM, scottb613 said:

Hi Steve,

Sorry - looking through the controls - I don't see one for Turret Control - which control should I be using to slew the turret ???

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

Here you go dude:

AWYTly2.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, domokun said:

Awesome but is Blastcore really required?

i.e. will the mission crash if I don't run it?

PS After seeing your video from yesterday, I'm really looking forward to that voice mod

I believe so. When I load up the mission in the editor it comes up as Blastcore missing. But i will test it out in a bit and as for a Voice mod. It is looking promising but i will need permission before i can release it :)

On 2017-6-11 at 4:25 PM, gabridelli said:

Gabriele

Try using the explosive charges, acting as a Bangalore, thats what i usually use

17 hours ago, stevevcb said:

Here you go dude:

Hi Steve,

Much obliged - sir...

Regards,

Scott

Forgive my ignorance, this has probably been asked before... But as an owner of Iron Front, is it possible to have higher quality textures for the airborne update? I don't want to go snooping around in someone else's PBO to see.

59 minutes ago, wendyvonbraun said:

Forgive my ignorance, this has probably been asked before... But as an owner of Iron Front, is it possible to have higher quality textures for the airborne update? I don't want to go snooping around in someone else's PBO to see.

Hi There, 

Unfortuantly it is not allowed. 

2 hours ago, wendyvonbraun said:

I thought most of the Airbourne stuff was custom/newly made independantly, thus high res textures should be allowed or at least up to the creator of them and not up to the original creators of Iron Front. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, xxgetbuck123 said:

I thought most of the Airbourne stuff was custom/newly made independantly, thus high res textures should be allowed or at least up to the creator of them and not up to the original creators of Iron Front. 

That's what I thought, but I guess they're limited by legal reasons.

Hello all, just wondering if anyone can answer that knows why the difference in FPS between Baranow and Straszow as I went a bit mental in the editor and realised i may have to swap maps.

Is it optimization? Or because Baranow is more densely populated? Even though its half the size.

Many hugs, kisses etc

Edited by bootleg soldier

4 hours ago, Savage_Donkey said:

How does one set up the tripod for the m1919a4?

you drop it from your inventory, and assemble it using your m1919. 

• Like 2

On 6/17/2017 at 6:06 PM, Savage_Donkey said:

How does one set up the tripod for the m1919a4?

Make sure you have the variant WITHOUT the stock and bipod, and also have the tripod on your back (Launcher slot) 

Drop the tripod on the floor, step back, and it will animate into the correct position, now take your M1919 and set it up on it, (Scroll wheel option) 

• Like 1