.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

14 minutes ago, Bish91 said:

Are you sure its the map and not the vehicle mate? I had a similar issue when in the Willys Jeep on Altis...

Maybe, but i have tested the same vehicle on I44 maps and all was okay. So i really don't know the main cause...

its the vehicles and the tanks still tilt to the right when driving Americans tanks the new ones

Is anybody else running into errors while trying to launch the mod?  I got it working on my laptop, but for some reason it's not allowing the game to launch on my desktop.

bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Throw/Eventhandlers/: Cannot find base class 'Eventhandlers'

Then it says:

The exception unknown software exception (0x0000dead) occurred in the application at location 0x000000007574A9F2

Exit code:0x0000DEAD -

I'm probably going to reinstall Arma 3 on my desktop to try and fix it.

So is anybody else having this problem where most of the firemodes are broken? For example the Kar98 gives an error message about missing recoil entries and the MP40 only has single fire. RHS also has the same problem, all their weapons are missing full-auto modes and give error messages about missing display names and texturetypes for fire modes. Started after the 1.70 patch and I was kinda hoping it wouldn't be an issue here because this mod was released after the latest patch.

heads up i felt like a shitty person for writing this DISREGARD THE FLAG THING 

so whats the next step now are you going to keep adding things to the Americans or bug fixes cause the tiger tilts right when driving it and all the new american tanks tilt right and have a weighting issue that why the freak out when you go too fast just ask the CSA38 people what they do to make there tanks so stable i know i'm being nit picky and every thing but the tank tilting right thing just bothers me so much and that flag on the US M-43 and 42 also look really out of place due to the fact that there really low poly.. sorry i honestly feel like a shit person for typing this.

Edited by gangman18
said ass-holy things

hello everyone, I use editor alot, and i was wondering if there is a way to connect a glider to a c-47 without being a pilot for either plane? thanks

Hello, here to report that it's impossible to spawn tanks, germans, americans and soviets. :/

Enjoy our official promo gallery by stabcon ! Kudos to him :)

• Like 11

I can't use any of the US Tanks or see them in Virtual Garage.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, El Tyranos said:

Enjoy our official promo gallery by stabcon ! Kudos to him :)

I'm not sure if its useful, But if you guys want to use my Airborne scripts from my airborne mod for this. Feel free. Not that you need any help, but thought I'd offer incase. ;)

24 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Is the new map Sark based on any country, or place from WW2, perhaps Belgium?

Sark   is  here 

Channel Islands  /     SW English Channel /     just off coast of Normandy

Occupied by the Germans WW2  until liberated in May  1945

• Like 3

Does anyone have a range table for the 60mm mortar?

Thanks

Eric

1 hour ago, TheCr8rMaker said:

A little Joint Op that occurred tonight

OUboKgE.jpg

Happy to be a part of this one. Thanks to the devs for the update, the amount of fun that was had tonight was unreal. The new toys certainly helped increase possibilities. 

8 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Is the new map Sark based on any country, or place from WW2, perhaps Belgium?

Hi :grinning:, the goal with Sark was to create a map that would be suitable for various types of gameplay and which would recall different European settings but at the same time keep the original style of the island, so in the end the answer to your question is yes, it is inspired by several countries :wink_o: Enjoy it!

On 2017-6-2 at 10:49 AM, Unleashthepain said:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LIB_FlakPanzerIV_Wirbelwind.scope

'bin\config.bin/CfgPatches.ww2_assests_c_vehicles_tanks_c_flakpanzeriv

I seem to be still getting this error. Anyone know of a solution? Also the flakpanzer isn't in game either. 

I've got IFA3_AIO 

Hi Folks,

Been away for a bit - noticed IF has changed a great deal...

Noticed and error on startup "missing CABuildings" - - -  where do I get this ???Also noticed missing some textures on wood fences and buildings - I'm assuming this may fix it ???

Thanks.

Regards,

Scott

2 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Been away for a bit - noticed IF has changed a great deal...

Noticed and error on startup "missing CABuildings" - - -  where do I get this ???Also noticed missing some textures on wood fences and buildings - I'm assuming this may fix it ???

Thanks.

Regards,

Scott

Are you running CUP Terrains Core aswell?

Hi...

I don't think so - I have them downloaded though - are they required ? Easy enough to add to the mix...

Any of the other CUP packages required ?

Regards,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk