.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

Are the overcoats in the new update? I can't seem to find them.

The showcase missions are broke. Sorry, i got the error report but my screenshot tool isnt working right now. Its throwing an error code out of the omaha mission sqm. [] instead of =. 

here's some photos i took and spent time photo shopping the and the ones with blur are the ones i photo shopped also sorry for the big photos i have a 2560x1080 screen ultra wide so i dont know how to fix the big ass picture problem. feel free to use these just give me credit if you do pls and tell me.?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

EIPLdPr.jpg?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-formaib4oedh.jpgbQEUadi.jpg

• Like 8

Not possible to get HQ textures so far.

Also forget about owning the Iron Front standalone. The publisher said NO.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, .kju said:

Not possible to get HQ textures so far.

Also forget about owning the Iron Front standalone. The publisher said NO.

ok was wondering how all these other people got it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bish91 said:

Just watched the video all looks excellent! Do have a bit of a query regarding the static weapons though... with the 3CB style of static weapons the AI was nearly useless on static weapons after they had expended all their ammo, i.e they couldn't reload. Not sure if there was a module that disabled that for AI , but just wondering if an AI MG42 position becomes irrelevant after its fired off its belt and cant reload anymore? Just a bit concerned as I mainly play with and against AI. Keep up the good work though gents , I'm extremely excited! 

Yeah we took this into account when setting up the system.

When the weapon is placed in the editor it will have a bunch of extra magazines so the AI can use it, if the weapon is assembled from launchers though it starts empty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kerc Kasha said:

Yeah we took this into account when setting up the system.

When the weapon is placed in the editor it will have a bunch of extra magazines so the AI can use it, if the weapon is assembled from launchers though it starts empty.

Ah! That's brilliant news! , panic over on my part haha :D.

Once again well done IFA3 team , outstanding work! 

• Like 2

Thanks for the update guys  :don12:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sargken said:

The showcase missions are broke. Sorry, i got the error report but my screenshot tool isnt working right now. Its throwing an error code out of the omaha mission sqm. [] instead of =. 

Hotfix for it coming today

@Batiti what other people are you talking about? only developers are legally allowed to use the HQ textures.

probably you mix it up work from Joarius or Lennard, or Faces of War/CSA38?

Hi, there are winter coats, they are for another update.

How gliders are hooked to c-47.

I just downloaded IFA3_LITE_2017_06_01_preview_v21.7z - 1.16 GB  . Where I can find optional pbos with hide vanilla missions ,weapons ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HitmanTwoActual said:

I own Iron Front, and if there is a way to use the HD textures instead I would like to do so.

It was possible last year as that is how IFA3 was being done before, but there was a conversion process involved which had you using a tool to convert your

IF to a mod and then you ran the mod with several other mods. Problem is later in the year it got with IFA3, Arma3, updates, the conversion tool was never updated in order

to work with the changes or updates in code, so eventually

it became a hit or miss if the conversion tool would convert all the files.

I was supporting the community for a while with my tutorial on IF Fan forums but it got to the point where to many people were asking me questions on how to get around the issues

they were having and basically as said the tool wasn't converting the files all the way or at all.

After IFA3 Lite released and kept updating it became pointless to try to maintain the tutorial, i was hosting all the required files and patches and eventually the process became such

a headache i shut it all down, so there is no possible way to get an Hd version until down the road when Kju gives the word on a full HD standalone version which idk what the story on it is anymore.

So to sum it up IFA3 Lite in its current state with its content ect,. is imo by far better then what you will get if you had an HD version of IF, because if the conversion tool did work

and you successfully were able to start the game up all you would be playing with is IF in arma3, you would see or get any of the features, nor the content that IFA3 lite presently has.

Tbh the graphics arent that bad, if you have a decent cpu/Gpu crank those graphics up and the quality is fairly decent, again tho the trade between HD IF and IFA3 lite is no

comparison you would lose with it, and it would have conflicts with current version of arma3. Sorry for the book but your question has been asked many times before, but hope that clears it up.

11 hours ago, Digger James said:

Faces of War already has fallschirmjager uniforms, add the HQ guns of IFA3 and a dash of FG42s from the LEN weapons pack on steam and your meal is done! LMAO... only thing missing

are the Ol' Junkers 52s and fallschirmjager weapon crates that para' in with them. but that can be fix right lads?

Geist has Fallshirmjager uniforms https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/200492-geist-for-ifa3-lite-version/

@sammael optional pbos will become available separately

• Like 1

Hello, Im not sure if this is a bug, but I have found that placed MG's do not have ammo when they spawn; specificly the MG42 (Low) emplacement. Is this a new feature or bug? If its a feature, how to I get them to spawn with the correct ammo?

51 minutes ago, duderide said:

Hello, Im not sure if this is a bug, but I have found that placed MG's do not have ammo when they spawn; specificly the MG42 (Low) emplacement. Is this a new feature or bug? If its a feature, how to I get them to spawn with the correct ammo?

Check this video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drh5r2cZfHo

1 minute ago, Arma3_JSOC said:

I think I figured out what the problem was. The MG42 (Trench) was removed in this update. However, the model is still present in my mission some how. I'm gonna keep looking into this.

Hi to all!

Please, pay attention to this artifact only on Ardennes map. This is thin black horizontal line. You can see it on my pictures.

20170602231600_1_800.jpgi.gif

20170602231606_1_800.jpgi.gif

11 minutes ago, Realthinged said:

Hi to all!

Please, pay attention to this artifact only on Ardennes map. This is thin black horizontal line. You can see it on my pictures.

i.gif

i.gif

Are you sure its the map and not the vehicle mate? I had a similar issue when in the Willys Jeep on Altis...

yeah its the vehicles they do this its not the map

22 minutes ago, Realthinged said:

Hi to all!

20170602231600_1_800.jpgi.gif

20170602231606_1_800.jpgi.gif