.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

huge congrats on the release. I know lots of blood sweat and tears have gone into this by many people, time to put your feet up and relax!

• Like 1

From just a few minutes flying around the new terrains, I can tell these they are both going to be really fun to play on.

• Like 1

Updated mod v1.0.21 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking: banner-420x120.png Hey IFA3 team, you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now! Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing. To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 2

Thank you, thank you, thank you :don12: I'm soooo happyyyy!

• Like 2

Congrats on the release guys its absolutely awesome:eyeheart:

But one quick question can you please tell me what I have to do to get the awesome high res textures for the Airborne update because as far as I know the Iron front conversion mod was closed so dont know what to do :$

Amazing job guys! Thank you so much for ur dedication and hard work

• Like 2

This is so good!! Thanks so much for putting in so much time and dedication into this project for us all to enjoy. It's amazing! Now if you'll excuse me I need to say goodbye to society and invade France from the sky.

• Like 4

Great looking update guys! Sadly I won't be able to try it until I get off work tonight.

Until then I was wondering if anyone would be willing to post some screens of the new Ardennes terrian. I've already had the chance to play on Sark, it's a beauty. 

I'm getting "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CFGPatches.ww2_objects_m_misc_if_pondswinter_m' error.

Anyone else got tat?

2 minutes ago, korea115 said:

I'm getting "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CFGPatches.ww2_objects_m_misc_if_pondswinter_m' error.

Anyone else got tat?

I am also.

I think that some mistakes were made on Omaha or is it only me?

Spoiler

5E5C2FE453044D8BB85E6D5C0FE6D67B8531CE334F5CBE9BBD3F952537DD071014951365C38016BF

This is a known issue from rebuilding terrains WRP file. We are still investigating to find a way to fix this annoying issue.

I have a error about the panzerflak and I can't see them in the editor? If it's in your hotfix no worries.

Also is there a way to get my Ai team members to static line jump with me? When I press it, I'm the only one that jumps out

Quick question... Is there any way i can jump with a backpack?

1 minute ago, Hamakaze said:

Quick question... Is there any way i can jump with a backpack?

You jump with your backpack as soon as you choose and press "static line jump".

10 minutes ago, Unleashthepain said:

I have a error about the panzerflak and I can't see them in the editor? If it's in your hotfix no worries.

Also is there a way to get my Ai team members to static line jump with me? When I press it, I'm the only one that jumps out

I'm not sure about the flakpanzer. Do you get any error?

At this point, all Skytrain user actions are made for players, static line jump included. Could be modified for AI in the future.

• Like 1

Nice work IFA3 team!

A question, is there any plans for the German paratroopers?

49 minutes ago, Jaki said:

I'm not sure about the flakpanzer. Do you get any error?

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LIB_FlakPanzerIV_Wirbelwind.scope

'bin\config.bin/CfgPatches.ww2_assests_c_vehicles_tanks_c_flakpanzeriv

28 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Nice work IFA3 team!

A question, is there any plans for the German paratroopers?

Faces of War already has fallschirmjager uniforms, add the HQ guns of IFA3 and a dash of FG42s from the LEN weapons pack on steam and your meal is done! LMAO... only thing missing are the Ol' Junkers 52s and fallschirmjager weapon crates that para' in with them. but that can be fix right lads?

Edited by Digger James

I have one question, in videos I saw HD texture of uniforms. How do I get HD uniforms, do I have buy something ?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Arma3_JSOC said:

I have one question, in videos I saw HD texture of uniforms. How do I get HD uniforms, do I have buy something ?

I am also wondering this. I own Iron Front, and if there is a way to use the HD textures instead I would like to do so.

• Like 1