.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

I've enjoyed this mod immensely, thanks for all your hard work.

I've been trying unsuccessfully for a number of weeks to get this mod working with @Alive for a simple MP mission. I'm using the faction descriptors as defined on the @alive homepage. Are these still current ? as I've not been able to find a list elsewhere & for example can't see the option for choosing the winter uniforms/desert one etc?

No matter what I do I can't get any IFA units to spawn. Has anyone got this to work ? (I'd be extremely grateful if someone could point me in a direction of a simple working template/mission so that I can stop pulling out my non existant hair).

Any & all help appreciated.

Again, thanks for the mod & looking forward to the next update.

found a bug but cant report it its say {This server is no longer available. It was either stopped or deleted. Please return to the Bitnami Cloud Hosting Management Console to launch a new server or restore this server from any backups you may have created.}

42 minutes ago, gangman18 said:

found a bug but cant report it its say {This server is no longer available. It was either stopped or deleted. Please return to the Bitnami Cloud Hosting Management Console to launch a new server or restore this server from any backups you may have created.}

I don't think this has anything to do with ifa3.

7 minutes ago, dr death jm said:

I don't think this has anything to do with ifa3.

thats not the bug im taking about it has to do with the american tanks and your not supposed to post bugs on the forum you suppost to submit them through the phabricator or fabricator

55 minutes ago, gangman18 said:

Switched phabricator to new address. Before creating a new task, search for that issue/bug first.

Can't you hear a distant roar in the darkness ? Like hundreds of engines closing in.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, El Tyranos said:

Can't you hear a distant roar in the darkness ? Like hundreds of engines closing in.

I cant wait to hear them :(

4 hours ago, El Tyranos said:

Sorry, I just hear that Lieutenant Meehan is reported missing.

7 hours ago, El Tyranos said:

Nah i just hear the parachute infantry of the Red Devils are attacking the Merville Gun Battery while other Red Devils in Gliders secure the Bénouville bridge and the Ranville bridge... :whistle:

• Like 1

My body is ready... To jump out of a perfectly good airplane and shoot some Nazis! Or just drive that sweet lookin' GAZ around the countryside. I haven't decided what to do first yet. 

Well, I hear them every year between late may and june 6. Yesterday while I was sailling in the end of sword beach sector, no less than 5 C130 from US Airforces went over my head in tight formation, low pass flyby (way lower than the pic bellow). Reminded me of my military service, US pilots are as dumb as french ones :D

D8ZhDJd.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, El Tyranos said:

LxWBxpV.png

Forgot the Gaz-M1 tax

Looks good. Cant wait!

Morning all,

Is this still scheduled for release today?

Kind Regards

• Like 1

Just now, HotBrass said:

Morning all,

Is this still scheduled for release today?

Kind Regards

I believe so, the IFA3 guys are usually active around this hour. I would expect the update to drop some time soon. Unfortunetly for me I'll have to wait till tomorrow since its 3AM here. :(

2 minutes ago, duderide said:

I believe so, the IFA3 guys are usually active around this hour. I would expect the update to drop some time soon. Unfortunetly for me I'll have to wait till tomorrow since its 3AM here. :(

Thanks for the reply.

That's bad luck, I'm at work for the next 7 hours so I feel your pain :) 

It was the night before D-Day, 
And all through France,
Not a creature was stirring
Not even the Krauts

• Like 5

I know you guys are waiting. May it help you to wait in the hype train :D

• Like 11

Just watched the video all looks excellent! Do have a bit of a query regarding the static weapons though... with the 3CB style of static weapons the AI was nearly useless on static weapons after they had expended all their ammo, i.e they couldn't reload. Not sure if there was a module that disabled that for AI , but just wondering if an AI MG42 position becomes irrelevant after its fired off its belt and cant reload anymore? Just a bit concerned as I mainly play with and against AI. Keep up the good work though gents , I'm extremely excited! 

• Like 1

Those cars remind me of that one car mission from the original Call of Duty- "We ride through enemy lines in a French tin can. Wanna paint a bullseye on it, sir?" :)

• Like 3

Ladies and gentlemen, 

I am delighted to announce that, as planned many weeks ago, the Airborne Update is now ready and available to the general public.

We're finally here - after 8 months of work as development started in October 2016. The Airborne Update represents thousands of commits on our Git repositories and countless days of intensive work to provide you the highest quality content as we could. After this long and intensive journey I'd like to thank all team members involved in this special project as well as members of this community who assisted us at every level: from development to continuous support, motivation and sneakycomments on our Discord leading us to this release day!

Take a look at the highlights and changelog below while you are downloading. 

The IFA3 Team and I hope that you will enjoy this release! Get your gear ready, we're jumping tonight.

Showcase missions :

* Airdrop showcase mission by Jaki!

* US Faction showcase mission by Major Boggie!

Characters:

* US Airborne uniforms, backpacks, vests and helmets by Jove Chiere and El Tyranos
* Camo and US Natives face paints by Lennard
* US Airborne factions by Basher, Petyr Baelish and El Tyranos

Weapons:

* M1A1 Carbine
* M1928 Thompson
* M1928A1 Thompson
* M1919A4
* M1919A6
* MG-34 by ZVER
* MG-34 PT by ZVER
* PTRD 41 by Lennard
* P08 Luger by Lennard
* M1 Garand grenade launcher by Crotmoul
* Mosin Nagant Dyakonov grenade launcher by Lennard

Static weapons:

* MG34 on Lafette tripod
* M1919A4 on M2 tripod
* M2 60mm Mortar

Vehicles:

* Round parachutes for all factions
* C-47 Skytrain
* AS-51 Horsa by Invasion 1944 team
* GC-4 Waco by Invasion 1944 team
* FlakPanzer IV Wirbelwind
* Hooded Kubelwagen
* Gaz-M1 by nuoHep

Terrains:

* Sark Island by Hyde and DontShootMe!!
* Ardennes 1940 by swurvin
* Ardennes 1944 Winter by swurvin

Sounds:

* Launchers by LAXemann
* 20mm cannon by LAXemann
* Infantry weapons (tweaked)

Gameplay:

* Advanced Static Line mode
* Rocket launchers ballistics
* Gliders towing by Invasion 1944 team
* Tweaked infantry weapon recoil
* Static weapons framework by UK3CB and Kerc

Full changelog : http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Changelog#Preview_v21_-_2017-06-01

Download links : http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Download

• Like 25

1 minute ago, El Tyranos said:

Ladies and gentlemen, 

I am delighted to announce that, as planned many weeks ago, the Airborne Update is now ready and available to the general public.

We're finally here - after 8 months of work as development started in October 2016. The Airborne Update represents thousands of commits on our Git repositories and countless days of intensive work to provide you the highest quality content as we could. After this long and intensive journey I'd like to thank all team members involved in this special project as well as members of this community who assisted us at every level: from development to continuous support, motivation and sneakycomments on our Discord leading us to this release day!

Take a look at the highlights and changelog below while you are downloading. 

The IFA3 Team and I hope that you will enjoy this release! Get your gear ready, we're jumping tonight.

Characters:

* US Airborne uniforms, backpacks, vests and helmets by Jove Chiere and El Tyranos
* Camo and US Natives face paints by Lennard
* US Airborne factions by Basher, Petyr Baelish and El Tyranos

Weapons:

* M1A1 Carbine
* M1928 Thompson
* M1928A1 Thompson
* M1919A4
* M1919A6
* MG-34 by ZVER
* MG-34 PT by ZVER
* PTRD 41 by Lennard
* P08 Luger by Lennard
* M1 Garand grenade launcher by Crotmoul
* Mosin Nagant Dyakonov grenade launcher by Lennard

Static weapons:

* MG34 on Lafette tripod
* M1919A4 on M2 tripod
* M2 60mm Mortar

Vehicles:

* Round parachutes for all factions
* C-47 Skytrain
* AS-51 Horsa by Invasion 1944 team
* GC-4 Waco by Invasion 1944 team
* FlakPanzer IV Wirbelwind
* Hooded Kubelwagen
* Gaz-M1 by nuoHep

Terrains:

* Sark Island by Hyde and DontShootMe!!
* Ardennes 1940 by swurvin
* Ardennes 1944 Winter by swurvin

Sounds:

* Launchers by LAXemann
* 20mm cannon by LAXemann
* Infantry weapons (tweaked)

Gameplay:

* Advanced Static Line mode
* Rocket launchers ballistics
* Gliders towing by Invasion 1944 team
* Tweaked infantry weapon recoil
* Static weapons framework by UK3CB and Kerc

Full changelog : http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Changelog#Preview_v21_-_2017-06-01

Download links : http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Download

Awesome! Congrats on the hard work guys. NOW LETS GO KILL SOME JERRY'S

• Like 1