.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

@Reid236

the coat are still WIP - it leaked into the release by mistake and will be removed again

So I've noticed that rifle grenades+ launcher attachment were added a few updates ago, but how are they used?

And

The M1911 appears to eject 2 casings. 

19 minutes ago, jarrad96 said:

So I've noticed that rifle grenades+ launcher attachment were added a few updates ago, but how are they used?

It's explained a bit in this vid here

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, .kju said:

@Reid236

the coat are still WIP - it leaked into the release by mistake and will be removed again

aww man, that and the U.S. 101st Airborne looked really cool, hopefully they look even better when they're actually released

Hi, thanks team for answering some questions.

I asked about the links, because in v17 I did not see them in the downloads section and I had to download it in WS, now I've seen v18.

Regarding IFA_ACE will be attentive to the release, ACE3 already updated to 3.9.1.

Fixed some points, now to see what new brings the update

It seems that while I wrote, came the update, hehe.

Greetings and thanks for everything as always, you are the best ...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, suds420 said:

I'm not having any problems with the recoil. It seems perfectly controllable.

The kick back is like an 88mm canon now and the guns jump all over worse than before. the mp40 is controllable when you watch live firings on youtube and all people comment how easy it is to handle, yet in game it jumps all over.

also take an mg42 lie down and fire it. you will notice that it jumps up even though it shows it being rested on the ground. I have never seen a live firing of the gun do this.

I think it is a problem with the way arma handles weapons and watching the ai fire the same guns they don't experience any kick backs or recoil, disadvantage human.

other than that it is pretty good and only getting better!!!!!   

• Like 2

On 3/23/2017 at 0:47 PM, sdklfklvn said:

I have black textures in the game, is this normal? Houses, fences etc.

Make sure you have CUP terrains on and enabled :) 

• Like 2

Is there a way to implement that Grey night time filter I44 had for night time missions? i remember the airborne mission had it so you could kind of see as no NVG obviously. Not sure if it was in either mod Or was that just a in game setting?

Just now, Unleashthepain said:

Is there a way to implement that Grey night time filter I44 had for night time missions? i remember the airborne mission had it so you could kind of see as no NVG obviously. Not sure if it was in either mod Or was that just a in game setting?

It would probably be something to do with the moon settings like it being brighter on a full moon for example

9 hours ago, Unleashthepain said:

Get used to it (night fighting really is a skill) or just increase the brightness in your Arma's video settings and/or your monitor.

NVGs make you lazy :sarcasm:

9 hours ago, Unleashthepain said:

Untested on my side but you may try the ambient light script from Alias:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31811

1 hour ago, domokun said:

Get used to it (night fighting really is a skill) or just increase the brightness in your Arma's video settings and/or your monitor.

NVGs make you lazy :sarcasm:

Oh I have no problem fighting at night. I just thought it was a cool feature they had. Band of Brothers had it as well on the D-day drop. Sort of an offset. Was just wondering how they did it.

51 minutes ago, 1212PDMCDMPPM said:

Untested on my side but you may try the ambient light script from Alias:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31811

Cheers. Might give that a crack

10 hours ago, Unleashthepain said:

Something like this?

Looks like there's some unreleased Invasion 44 version 2.7 in the air(borne) !

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, El Tyranos said:

Looks like there's some unreleased Invasion 44 version 2.7 in the air(borne) !

Can't wait to glide into normandy

More likely in the neares ground, and crash)

• Like 1

heres 2 videos i made on the bugs i found one for planes and multiple for  tanks.

planes-

Tanks-

Appreciate the effort you guys are putting into this, if I knew how to mod I would help.

Absolutely cannot wait for the airborne update and jumping from C-47's. Currahee!!

• Like 1