.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

Hello kju, sorry to insist, as a collaborator of studying IFA3 of my group, I have many doubts.

IFA3_v17 has 64-bit compatibility or will it wait for v18, as the phabricator says? Y / N, but it works with the current version of ARMA3

We have download links, like MEGA or DRIVE, or is it only in Workshop?

Is IFA3_ACE_Compact v15 compatible with the current version of IFA3?

Greetings and thanks for everything as always, you are the best ...

51 minutes ago, sdklfklvn said:

How to download? All links to Google Drive and Mega don't work

Download it off the Steam Workshop.

1 hour ago, Zhivets said:

Download it off the Steam Workshop.

Now I don't have access to my Steam account

@histeria6363

64b compatibility hotfix was already released a few days ago (workaround to be specific - BI is looking in the source of the crash).

Updates always will be provided both on workshop and as regular download.

IFA3 ACE3 COMPA mod should still work yes. El Tyranos might release an update now the new ACE update was released fixing some bugs affecting compatibility.

Hope this answers your questions.

• Like 2

Preview v18 is out

Download

http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Download

Changelog

http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Changelog

This is another bigger update and the first I44 assets content update. :hyper:

Highlights

• Added: I44 US tanks (M3 and M5 Stuart tanks, M3A4 76 and HVSS Shermans, M4A4 Firefly VC Sherman and M8 Greyhound) by Invasion 1944 team!
  • Added: new sniper scopes by Lennard!
  • Changed: replaced PPSh41 magazine switch system to an improved and generic system thanks to Kerc!
  • Improved: scripted systems are no longer limited to LIB infantry classes (empty magazine ping, bazooka backblast, rifle grenades, rocket dispersion, throwing/shrapnels).

Images by basher

Images by @El Tyranos

Major kudos to yet another incredible effort by El Tyranos, along with the contributions by Lennard,

as well Dmorok, our QA lead, along with our newly joined testers - special mention to Schweinyy and JK!

Suggestions and issues please go here.

For a chat or interested to assist us - join our discord server.

Reminder

• Like 12

Are those british troops from FoW or are they you're own? :)

19 minutes ago, Hamakaze said:

Are those british troops from FoW or are they you're own? :)

Faces of War

• Like 1

6 hours ago, histeria6363 said:

Is IFA3_ACE_Compact v15 compatible with the current version of IFA3?

Yes, it is still compatible and I will probably update it sooner or later to improve the compatibility. More importantly, ACE team finally fixed integrated scopes so you can now adjust your sniper rifle scopes with ACE 3

Otherwise, I hope that you guys will enjoy Invasion 44 tanks. I'd like to thanks Invasion 44 team for letting us port their great mod, I hope that this update will be enjoyed by them and the whole A3 WW2 community. As I said earlier this week, my roadmap is to start with the best quality assets and focus on thematic updates. I had to work like a no-life to make these tanks in less than 3 weeks and don't "disturb" too much our plans. I will now focus on some other work (guess what :D ) and come back to I44 in a few weeks, with always more content coming. Tip : enjoy the new M4A4 Firefly supremacy for the time it could last :)

• Like 7

Are the new tanks supposed to be silent while driving? 

great update btw, loving it.

3 minutes ago, rocket man said:

what tanks are you testing? They are not silent for me

Pretty much all of the new american I44 tanks with the exception of the Greyhound have no sound for me while driving, but if its just me then Its probably a modclash of some kind

44 minutes ago, rocket man said:

Pretty much all of the new american I44 tanks with the exception of the Greyhound have no sound for me while driving, but if its just me then Its probably a modclash of some kind

Actually, you are right, I was still in the first release and haven't downloaded hotfix

Edit: After restarting game, once again sound is working just fine, haven't tried in x32 though

42 minutes ago, rocket man said:

My sounds are working fine. Try reinstalling the update.

32 minutes ago, Jaki said:

Actually, you are right, I was still in the first release and haven't downloaded hotfix

Edit: After starting game once again sound is working fine, haven't tried x32

Yeah my sounds are working after a restart too!

Wow thats great news! We ve all been waiting like crazy for this one! Cant wait to try the new update!!Everything seems perfect from the pics ..i hope you havent forgotten about those of us using PLAYwithSIX again :p

This update seems to have fixed placing compositions of buildings down with zeus, but still can't set a group of soldiers or tanks down.

Looks great though, and I just noticed that the M1 has the "ping" again. Awesome

found a problem the firefly curves to the side while driving straight and i don't know if this happens to other vehicles but i wouldn't count it out also the tanks flip there gravity is really weird like if you go above 30km/h and you will flip from turning too hard. EDIT so it seems most of the new tanks have this problem were they cant go in a straight line they curve to the right slightly like they have a popped tire.

Edited by gangman18
found another problem

recoil on smg and rifles seems way to much especially since the ai doesn't seem to experience any at all.

Watching YouTube videos of people shooting these guns don't experience the same severe kickback implemented in the mod now.

PVP is probably not that bad as both humans experience the same kickbacks but against AI you lose every time.

I have a hard time believing as a trained soldier you would experience the gun kick back this much and jump all over.

Even the mg42 when laying down still exhibits the upward swing and is hard to control.

Do love the new tanks and excellent job getting them in the mod in such short notice!!!

i suggest reducing recoil or at least making a comparability with lowered recoil. and yes we know its for balance but it trully sucks.

I'm not having any problems with the recoil. It seems perfectly controllable.

quick question, are we going to see the LCM3 from I44 with Vehicle in Vehicle Transport?

@-J0hnny-

withSIX has been updated now - time was too low yesterday after some unforeseen issues

I don't know if its been reported yet but there is a slight problem with clipping on the russian coat and this on the german one

KRrtGSJ.jpg