.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

Apart from the "Kolhoz" sign above whe gate, this looks chillingly faithful to the places i've visited. The sign tho would have been removed IRL due to enemy simbolic on it (the star) and rest of the structure would be left.

Local Nazi govt would often repurpose ex-kolhoz facilities as labour/POW/concentration camps, so you are close to realism here.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, bars91 said:

Apart from the "Kolhoz" sign above whe gate, this looks chillingly faithful to the places i've visited. The sign tho would have been removed IRL due to enemy simbolic on it (the star) and rest of the structure would be left.

2 hours ago, Zhivets said:

...but maybe get rid of the kolkhoz sign above the gate? xD

Only reason I went for Kolchoz gate is because of its design. I really like the arch it has and I fill it really fits in as the main entrance. As for now, I can not find an adequate replacement for it. I might build something myself from provided "industrial/concrete" props I have in editor but for now I'll leave it be. I'm always open for suggestions. It will be plenty of time for editing and adding details after it's done. After all, it's still WIP.

I got that, just giving you the info in case you need it )

• Like 1

One of the communities I'm apart of has recently began testing the new AIO package on our linux-based server.

For some unknown reason, it gives no errors, but no one can connect to the server. If you attempt to, it simply says connecting failed. We attempted launching the AIO package with our modpack and the AIO package with CUP terrains/cba.

EDIT: Found the problem. ACE3 doesn't like to play with IFA3. Maybe I missed that somewhere, but there's still no errors in our rpt.

EDIT2: 

Figured it out. Turns out, with the addition of ifa3aio, there were just far too many PBO's for linux to handle.

We switched to the profiling branch v20 for linux and everything is fixed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tanaka52 said:

One of the communities I'm apart of has recently began testing the new AIO package on our linux-based server.

For some unknown reason, it gives no errors, but no one can connect to the server. If you attempt to, it simply says connecting failed. We attempted launching the AIO package with our modpack and the AIO package with CUP terrains/cba.

EDIT: Found the problem. ACE3 doesn't like to play with IFA3. Maybe I missed that somewhere, but there's still no errors in our rpt.

Is that the error? ACE 3? We have had exactly this error on our server.

@tanaka52 @twakkie

you guys need to provide more details - aka rpt log file at least

also you have to run the IFA3-ACE-Compa mod

1 hour ago, .kju said:

@tanaka52 @twakkie

you guys need to provide more details - aka rpt log file at least

also you have to run the IFA3-ACE-Compa mod

Thanks for the reply .kju. Unfortunately we were running IFA3-ACE-Compat.

Where do you need me to submit it the rpt? 

Edit: Do you have a Discord channel?

Edit 2: Nvm, found both questions answered on the first page.

Figured it out. Turns out, with the addition of ifa3aio, there were just far too many PBO's for linux to handle.

We switched to the profiling branch v20 for linux and everything is fixed.

Thats very interesting. We are running rhs, cup, ace and a couple other mods on non ww2 mission evenings and have never had any issue with pbo limitations. Currently we are only running IFA3_AIO and its dependencies as well as Ace3. I will relay it to our server admins and see if it resolves the issue

hello everyone, I was wondering if proper paratrooper uniforms and gliders will be added to this mod as well as the c47 skytrain that might have a towing cable for the glider?

10 minutes ago, Lorde Farquad said:

hello everyone, I was wondering if proper paratrooper uniforms and gliders will be added to this mod as well as the c47 skytrain that might have a towing cable for the glider?

U.S Airborne, the C47 Skytrain, and a glider are all in the works. I'd imagine towing cables will be a thing since gliders can't fly on their own.

I want to ask if you do not plan to create a mod that focuses on the Pacific Ocean Battle?

19 hours ago, Smradupan said:

I want to ask if you do not plan to create a mod that focuses on the Pacific Ocean Battle?

Not sure what exactly are you asking but if you are looking for a Pacific Theatre focused mod you should check out Faces of War mod. They have both US marines and IJA units. I don't think IFA3 team will make new content considering Pacific.

Edit: I came across a new mod, or a reskin, I should say. Forgoten Fronts: USMC Tank Troops which would fit your desires as well. 

Edited by Jaki
  • Like 2

Guys it is known that all tank optics are offset and not zeroed correctly on the scale provided?

31 minutes ago, zio sam said:

Guys it is known that all tank optics are offset and not zeroed correctly on the scale provided?

If its known, than why is there a "?" at the end of your sentence?

36 minutes ago, duderide said:

If its known, than why is there a "?" at the end of your sentence?

because he switched "it" and "is" by a mistake, he meant Is it and not it is

1 minute ago, Jaki said:

because he switched "it" and "is" by a mistake, he meant Is it and not it is

That makes more sense. XD

Sorry...my english is far from perfect,but i think the meaning was pretty undestandable...

From what i see there is not a page to submit bug and request about IFA3 so i ask here on the forum.

Today i was testing tanks and i stumbled in this "bug" of tank optics.IIRC they were realistically portrayed in I44 (A2 version)

Also bombs: when you drop them a copy remains on plane's wings

The plane's propeller effect is also very ugly

I'm new to this IFA3 and i really like this mod,just some reports to improve the overall quality...not to complain or similar

If you are interested in PvP, make sure to check out the Frontline events from our friends @adanteh, @gwadien and Gunther.S every Wednesday 9 GMT:don8:

Frontline is an up and coming PvP teamwork orientated mod which currently is in testing phase, it draws inspiration from the Project Reality mod, Squad, and Tactical Battlefield.

DO5AIWq.jpg

> Frontline is a full overhaul mod which encourages the highest levels of team-play whilst not being strictly a mil-sim mod.
> Squads working together and communication are the key factors to winning a round.

Here is a basic tutorial on the mod and showcasing some of it's main features.

Our website can be found at http://www.frontline.frl/

Also you can actively participate in discussion regarding games, gameplay, and even development discussion at our discord: http://discord.frontline.frl

We host a 24/7 Iron Front server and a 24/7 RHS server. 

Download and automatically join using our easy automated launcher: https://get.frontline.frl/

2017-03-02_15h49_27.png

• Like 1

Dear fellow soliders, we are very excited and honored to make this announcement:

GuyThomas and canukausiuka from the Invasion 44 team have entrusted us with the legacy of I44 mod project to have their work ported to ArmA 3. This is no longer limted to the terrains but expands to all assets and features created by I44!

After a extensive analysis we have established a list of assets that we consider has being higher priority. Those assets are mostly vehicles that are not already in IFA3, at a higher quality standard, and that complete the gameplay and mission possibilities. Therefore, you will soon be able to utilize new tanks and armoured cars. The first release will focus on US Vehicles as this is the least equipped faction. This release will contain M3 and M5 Stuart tanks, M3A4 76 and HVSS Shermans, M4A4 Firefly VC Sherman and M8 Greyhound.

csJVgk1m.png SswDCxam.png 66T2GfWm.png

http://imgur.com/gallery/2uDU1

Due to the huge chunk of work required to port as much asset and fast as possible, and not wanting this to impact IFA3 developpement itself, we send out a call to arms to motivated and dedicated people to assist us on this journey! So if you enjoy WW2 and modding, have some experience, you are most welcome to contact us.

• Like 36

26 minutes ago, El Tyranos said:

snip

Holy crap! This is great news.

• Like 1

@El Tyranos nice, thanks for the update on the work. It's also good to see paratrooper and proper winter soldier with a coat in the game.

Edit: I find funny how you have 5 downs on that post on imgur