.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

What is missing or misconfigured

2 minutes ago, .kju said:

What is missing or misconfigured

I think the main assets we're not seeing in zeus are most or all of the structures (buildings, pillboxes, trenches, etc.) and civilians. I have to check about the civies though.  I can review tonight and put together a list of the items we are looking for the most.

Please note:  all items / assets show up in the eden editor.

(We are using nearly all of the "hide" additional pbo's.)

I'm not new to ARMA, but I am new to this mod, so my questions may be a little noobish. I'm coming late to the party.

BTW, we LOVE playing this!!

• Like 2

n592MsG.gif4

A few pics 

Spoiler

sjs9xdu.gif0qTHti0.gifDsqldco.gif79YFPyS.gif1ZbIpEF.gif7TIIO9f.gifOPu06nJ.gifSvaVVXq.gifIyfqRLu.gifGmBuNnb.gifNwgnRnt.gifr9QzmDW.gif7lgcSiz.gifdnkN54y.gifjzawplM.gif

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, Madshepherd said:

A few pics 

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Beautiful pics! On what map did you create this town? Also, where is that Church on the third pic from? Haven't seen it before.

32 minutes ago, Zhivets said:

Beautiful pics! On what map did you create this town? Also, where is that Church on the third pic from? Haven't seen it before.

Thanks .

The town was created on a blank template @Grassland 4km x 4km ( this template would have been excellent had it a river running through it, for bridges etc.)

I think the Cathedral and Church are from Tanoe

Spoiler

ImJjhFd.gifXhoTqO0.gif

• Like 4

@FireWalker

unfortunately it turns out this is a ZEUS bug BI introduced in recent patches.

we have been pressing them in the 1.68 RC thread to get it finally fixed. feel free to add your voice there too

happy to hear you guys are enjoying it :rthumb:

• Like 1

I'm still having the issue of server and client having the same addons but " I cant join my server".

Its not the addon limit once thought ..

mods="@cba_a3;@cup_terrains_core;@cup_terrains_maps;@cup_terrains_cwa;@i44_objects;@i44_terrains;@ifa3_lite;@ifa3_terrains_lite;@ifa3_objects_lite" (new ifa3 lite) wont load "even though server and client match" (cant join server). (9 mods)

mods="@cba_a3;@cup_terrains_core;@cup_terrains_maps;@cup_terrains_cwa;@rhsafrf;@rhsusaf;@rhsgref;@i44_objects;@i44_terrains; @ifa3lite"  (older ifa3 lite) works no problems at all. (10 mods)

@ .kju     I posted my rpt and server log a few days ago, and I know it has no info to explain what the issue is.

is there anything else I can do to help you figure it out?

I know some years ago I gave you info to my Linux and you helped me out (with ofp). If you think maybe, "if you look at my Linux " you might get better info than I can give.

Ill pm you what you need . if you look cool, if you have no time , NP ... Id just like to resolve this so I'm not running an older version of ifa3_lite.

@dr death jm

my advice wait for the next update that offers an AIO modfolder and if the issue persists reach out to (linux) server admins in the arma discord

finally you could try to get Wizard from BI interested to look into it

4 hours ago, .kju said:

@dr death jm

my advice wait for the next update that offers an AIO modfolder and if the issue persists reach out to (linux) server admins in the arma discord

finally you could try to get Wizard from BI interested to look into it

ok. ill do. thanks .

I get a black line across the middle of my screen when using IFA3 Lite vehicles although not unplayable its pretty annoying and i'm wondering if anyone knows of a cause or fix for this?

• Like 1

@Hamakaze

please make a report in our issue tracker with rpt log file and screenshot

• Like 1

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 11:48 AM, Hamakaze said:

I get a black line across the middle of my screen when using IFA3 Lite vehicles although not unplayable its pretty annoying and i'm wondering if anyone knows of a cause or fix for this?

Is your IFA3Lite up to date?

Which vehicles do you get this black line?

Are you using more than 1 monitor?

Being more specific helps figure out the problem.

On March 4, 2017 at 10:48 AM, Hamakaze said:

It's probably a conflict with another mod you are running. I've ran into it a couple of times. The most recent time it was Burnes's mk10 landing craft that caused it. 

2 hours ago, rowdied said:

Is your IFA3Lite up to date?

Which vehicles do you get this black line?

Are you using more than 1 monitor?

Being more specific helps figure out the problem.

At the time it was when using any vehicles that came with the mod, everything was up to date and i was only using one monitor.

It seems to have resolved itself now though... After a week of it being like that while playing the day after i post here it stops... :eh:

2 hours ago, suds420 said:

It's probably a conflict with another mod you are running. I've ran into it a couple of times. The most recent time it was Burnes's mk10 landing craft that caused it. 

I was only running IFA at the time and it was like that for a week or so but strangely it seems to have resolved itself without me doing anything... :satisfied:

Have installed all (i think) required mods twice and tried repairing, any help?

=====================================================================
== C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe
== "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" -connect=188.165.240.170 -port=2502 "-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\107410\583496184;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\107410\660460283" -nologs -nopause -nosplash 

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_DX11
Exe timestamp: 2016/12/07 10:50:01
Current time:  2017/03/07 19:08:36

Type: Public
Build: Stable
Version: 1.66.139586

Allocator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
=====================================================================

ErrorMessage: bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/LIB_K98/Eventhandlers/: Cannot find base class 'Eventhandlers'
=======================================================
-------------------------------------------------------
Exception code: 0000DEAD  at 7562C54F
Version 1.66.139586
Fault time: 2017/03/07 19:08:39
Fault address:  7562C54F 01:0000B54F C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
file:     
world:    
Prev. code bytes: 0C EB 03 89 45 C0 8D 45 B0 50 FF 15 5C 11 62 75
Fault code bytes: C9 C2 10 00 CC CC CC CC CC 8B FF 55 8B EC 56 8B

Registers:
EAX:02D0D704 EBX:1B44B200
ECX:00000000 EDX:02DE0178
ESI:152C9F40 EDI:152C9F48
CS:EIP:0023:7562C54F
SS:ESP:002B:02D0D704  EBP:02D0D754
DS:002B  ES:002B  FS:0053  GS:002B
Flags:00000246
=======================================================
note: Minidump has been generated into the file C:\Users\kurspa\AppData\Local\Arma 3\arma3_2017-03-07_19-08-29.mdmp

@kurspa

you are not loading all modfolders (missing IFA3 terrains of IFA3 objects) - however best wait for the AIO version later tonight

Preview v17 is out

Download

http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Download

Changelog

http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Changelog

This is mainly a maintenance update. The next update will see new content again. :dummy:

Highlights

• Changed: One All-In-One modfolder as default - @IFA3_AIO_LITE (separate modfolders still available).
  • Fixed: faulty look of vegetation at distance.
  • Changed: reverted the custom lighting from CUP for now.
  • Added: missing editor preview images.

Suggestions and issues please go here.

For a chat or interested to assist us - join our discord server.

• Like 7

Hello there lovely Arma community!

I'm thinking of bringing 4-n of my friends to play IFA3. So the actual question is that.. is that CUP Terrains - Core that the Arma launcher is trying to force feed us with IFA3 an actual thing? Do we really need that additional 3,8Gb worth of downloading just to play vanilla Iron Front maps?

At least it seems that when using only @IFA3_AIO_LITE, @IFA3_Objects_LITE, @IFA3_Terrains_LITE there's constantly missing-this-and-that errors popping up. Is this because of not using CUP Terrains - Core?

@Asmodeuz

as mentioned before CUP Core is necessary for the terrains and objects from both IFA3 and I44. otherwise we wouldn't set it as dependency, right?

as for your second question: from the post directly above yours :)

Changed: One All-In-One modfolder as default - @IFA3_AIO_LITE

2 minutes ago, .kju said:

@Asmodeuz

as mentioned before CUP Core is necessary for the terrains and objects from both IFA3 and I44. otherwise we wouldn't set it as dependency, right?

as for your second question: from the post directly above yours :)

Changed: One All-In-One modfolder as default - @IFA3_AIO_LITE

Ok, please bear with me but.. and I beg you to enlighten me what dependency is there with vanilla Iron Front and I44? Well of course there has to be now if it has been made so, but then the question is that why did you make it so?! :)

5 hours ago, .kju said:

This is mainly a maintenance update. The next update will see new content again. :dummy:

If you guys are nice. Maybe.

835KAuy.png

• Like 4

4 hours ago, El Tyranos said:

If you guys are nice. Maybe.

Is that what i think it is? :eyeheart: