.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

4 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Looks like I44, Neuville map.

Hail Mary.

I really hope that the IFA3 team has worked out a deal with the I44 team to integrate their previous content.

Because I44 was by far the best WW2 mod (note that IF for A2 was not a mod) for Arma 2.

Everything from the maps, to the units and weapons were brilliant.

OK they weren't perfect but they were close to being professional.

For example I really miss their winter maps...

• Like 1

Consider every element of the screenshot as official promotion ;)

• Like 11

does anyone know how to get the ai mg42 units to fire full auto at any range? 

25 minutes ago, oneisdown said:

does anyone know how to get the ai mg42 units to fire full auto at any range? 

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/163936-make-ai-fire-full-auto-by-radio-trigger/

In the future refer to my AI compilation list. The function isn't specific to IFA3 so it dont matter what weapon they are shooting, as long as that weapon

is capable of shooting in auto which mg42 is, overall its AI in general that is effected, AI is AI no matter what uniform or gun you put in their hand.

On 2/5/2017 at 3:22 PM, domokun said:

Hail Mary.

I really hope that the IFA3 team has worked out a deal with the I44 team to integrate their previous content.

Because I44 was by far the best WW2 mod (note that IF for A2 was not a mod) for Arma 2.

Everything from the maps, to the units and weapons were brilliant.

OK they weren't perfect but they were close to being professional.

For example I really miss their winter maps...

If they have, that's excellent. I ported the maps from I44 for my own personal use into ArmA 3, but honestly, the age is showing and they need a makeover to match up to ArmA 3 standards.

What could that be? Kudos to Basher!

UX8qr1W.jpg

nqvZNcn.jpg

NCAR20A.jpg

Ugo1p66.jpg

yyGBgY5.jpg

• Like 13

Hold on a moment. I recognise that bridge! Many brave men died crossing it's shattered pillars...

2 hours ago, .kju said:

What could that be? Kudos to Basher!

OMG  The mighty Merderet!!!So many memories...fierce battles have been fought along that river...

There is nothing we really can do. BI doesn't provide any info, logging or debugging for issues related to the 64b build.

People can only report issues directly to BI hoping they will look into it.

So get the RC, combine with IFA3/other mods and let BI know about issues in the FT.

very soon TM :don13:

• Like 5

The new frontline

bUEYbmn.jpg

H1nkoKj.jpg

TwwB4p9.jpg

7FwnH6O.jpg

vds0cQY.jpg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, .kju said:

The new frontline

Not at all a fan of the Bastogne map, but glad to see you're porting all the other I44 maps. 

Can I ask if you're going to update them to make them more up to ArmA 3 standards or will they be left in their original state?

Looks like great work guys! It'll be nice to finally have some proper ports of those I44 maps in Arma 3

I would like to report a minor bug.

The gloves and head wraps under the NVG section of the arsenal disappear when you enter a vehicle or static weapon.

They reappear when you exit the vehicle or weapon.

14 minutes ago, RePlayBoy101 said:

its a great mod but germany is overpopulated ...

What does that even mean? Are you saying that everyone picks the German team?

Hello, i am making a ww2 D day mission. I am using the IFA3LITE mod and some others like ACE3. I am trying to make it so that the landing will not require a driveing player, so the ramp will drop as soon as we hit a point in the shallow water. to do this with the LCVP (IFA3LITE), i am using the animation for it:

statement = "this say3d 'LIB_LCVP_Ramp_Open_1'; {this animate _x} forEach [['ramp_rotate',1], ['roller_L0_rotate',1], ['roller_L1_rotate',1], ['roller_R0_rotate',1], ['roller_R1_rotate',1], ['shutter_rotate',0], ['shutter_latch_L_translate',0], ['shutter_latch_L_rotate',0], ['shutter_latch_R_translate',0], ['shutter_latch_R_rotate',0]]; if ([this, 'LIB_LCVP_Fast_Landing', true] call LIB_Get_Variable) then {[this, 'Ramp'] call LIB_LCVP_Fast_Landing}";

It works on the craft, but whan i change the craft's name and put the statement on a trigger\waypoint it just plays the sound whan it gets to the waypoint/triggers the trigger. If anyone can help it will be very nice :)

Just a small thing to report - the springfields do not seem to use the great bolting anims present in the K98 and Mosin series.