.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

Plane reskins by Lennard out now.  :wub:

Good evening ! Today Lennard provided us with a ton of reskins that will be available in next version ! kudos to him ! I integrated them this evening and took screenshots. These screenshots are merged with pictures of AWAR missing textures. Will you be able to guess who made what : Lennard or AWAR ?

http://imgur.com/a/4l47M

• Like 14

Hey Tyranos, the kubalwagen with the mg42, is that part of IFA3 Lite now? or to be added, i havent looked but thats from Shevtz no?

As i have that in my IFA3WarMod.

Hey Tyranos, the kubalwagen with the mg42, is that part of IFA3 Lite now? or to be added, i havent looked but thats from Shevtz no?

As i have that in my IFA3WarMod.

Hello there

AFAIK its in the LITE package now.

Ive definitely played missions with it included with just LITE active.

Rdgs

LoK

@Devs: Sorry for being a bit slow, but there are literally NINE different IF-related folders on PWS to download.  Which ones belong to the here actively developed mod? Which are deprecated?

Thx for your efffort, btw, and will try those assets out once I know which is the right folder to actually load...

tourist

The first post has the valid link.

AFAIK its in the LITE package now.

Ive definitely played missions with it included with just LITE active.

Cool! Does this mean that some of the other vehicles, possibly tanks, even infantry weapons will be added or are they still considered 3rd party content?

very beautiful Aniallator  :wub: 

I have the full Iron Front game and DLC what do I need to do to play with the NonLite version?

The "nonlite" version as you termed it is called IFA3 Full converted version, imo its not worth the hassle of playing with, because it requires alot to run it, why IFA3 Lite was developed,

the Full converted version which is what you are asking for can be set up by following my tutorial, it has all required mods/files/patches, and a fix needed for the skies:

http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/gunters-ifa3-installation-tutorial-7751413?trail=15

It will not have the updates, fixes, new features, ect,. that  IFA3Lite version has, they are totally 2 different mod builds with their own requirements.

Full version does require Iron front: Liberation 1944, the DLC is optional.

Dont be thrown off by the word Lite with IFA3 here, it is a highly, well developed mod, that has imo evolved since 2012/2013

Idk how many people I have helped, supported, spent countless hours to get them setup and their game working with the converted version since last year, you have

50/50 chance that it will work for you,if the conversion tool works and does what its supposed to do the first time around then the rest should go smooth, unless recent past

year Arma3 updates changed how the required mods, ect,. are being read, all depends.

IFA3 team will not support the full converted version nor answer your questions regarding it, if you have issues,problems, errors, dont work, or requests do not ask here, im just saying,

I'm the only one in the community that will provide support, but all i can tell you is point you in a certain direction, all your answers if any issues do arise can be found on that tutorial.

One thing, maybe benefit of the Full converted version if and when you get it setup and working, is most of the content (New weapons, tanks, vehicles, statics, ect,. in my IFA3WarMod should work,

but have compatibility issues with IFA3 lite now, just throwing that out there, I haven't tested the full version since summer so idk if recent Arma3 updates/patches

have altered any code that could possibly break anything.

Anyways again and lastly follow that tutorial linked, any questions, issues ask there. Cheers :)

• Like 3

Yes, GEIST has been released for IFA3 Lite : GEISTA3L.

You can dowload or open the .pdf which contains all the links for the different addons HERE.

I'm finishing the patch which allows to reduce the list of vehicles in the Virtual Arsenal. Now, it use the possibility of variations of textures for the same vehicle. ;)

Example with the Tiger I :

E059E4DC6D653685B1156634CAC2763095C1475C

On the left, you can see the interminable list of Tiger II, and the little list for Tiger I (4 possibilities wich variations for each).

• Like 7

You can dowload or open the .pdf which contains all the links for the different addons HERE.

I'm finishing the patch which allows to reduce the list of vehicles in the Virtual Arsenal. Now, it use the possibility of variations of textures for the same vehicle. ;)

Is it correct that USA only has helmet textures as of now?

But doesn't

The "nonlite" version as you termed it is called IFA3 Full converted version, imo its not worth the hassle of playing with, because it requires alot to run it, why IFA3 Lite was developed,

the Full converted version which is what you are asking for can be set up by following my tutorial, it has all required mods/files/patches, and a fix needed for the skies:

http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/gunters-ifa3-installation-tutorial-7751413?trail=15

It will not have the updates, fixes, new features, ect,. that  IFA3Lite version has, they are totally 2 different mod builds with their own requirements.

Full version does require Iron front: Liberation 1944, the DLC is optional.

Dont be thrown off by the word Lite with IFA3 here, it is a highly, well developed mod, that has imo evolved since 2012/2013

Idk how many people I have helped, supported, spent countless hours to get them setup and their game working with the converted version since last year, you have

50/50 chance that it will work for you,if the conversion tool works and does what its supposed to do the first time around then the rest should go smooth, unless recent past

year Arma3 updates changed how the required mods, ect,. are being read, all depends.

IFA3 team will not support the full converted version nor answer your questions regarding it, if you have issues,problems, errors, dont work, or requests do not ask here, im just saying,

I'm the only one in the community that will provide support, but all i can tell you is point you in a certain direction, all your answers if any issues do arise can be found on that tutorial.

One thing, maybe benefit of the Full converted version if and when you get it setup and working, is most of the content (New weapons, tanks, vehicles, statics, ect,. in my IFA3WarMod should work,

but have compatibility issues with IFA3 lite now, just throwing that out there, I haven't tested the full version since summer so idk if recent Arma3 updates/patches

have altered any code that could possibly break anything.

Anyways again and lastly follow that tutorial linked, any questions, issues ask there. Cheers :)

Doesn't IFA3 lite use the LQ Textures?

so, I go to the link you provided me and I can follow everything their to set up the for the version I want? Are their more servers that support lite than nonlite?

• Like 1

Example with the Tiger I :

E059E4DC6D653685B1156634CAC2763095C1475C

On the left, you can see the interminable list of Tiger II, and the little list for Tiger I (4 possibilities wich variations for each).

So fucking sexy.

so, I go to the link you provided me and I can follow everything their to set up the for the version I want? Are their more servers that support lite than nonlite?

Have no idea, but i guarantee theirs more servers for the lite version, any further questions on the Full converted version use the thread linked.

Have no idea, but i guarantee theirs more servers for the lite version, any further questions on the Full converted version use the thread linked.

Okay. But doesn't IFA3lite use Low Quality Textures?

Okay. But doesn't IFA3lite use Low Quality Textures?

Yes, but they're slowly implementing the HQ textures while also adding their own team/community made textures where needed. 

• Like 1

Yes but trust me their not bad, the resolution on them are like 500x500 or something i forget the exact number, suggest you just try it out, turn up your texture quality to the max (ultra).

Again IFA3 Full converted is not worth the headache of it getting setup, and with full version you will not see the same features as the lite has, as there are new features, and assets including winter units

, and many other things, just try it, 1 download and you can play vs the full converted version you need to firs own IF, convert the game, then if that works, patch it, if that works,

then you need 4 other mods, and a sky fix, all that and theres no guarantee that you wont be running into bugs or oddities, plus its not supported. Try it and see for yourself.

Yes but trust me their not bad, the resolution on them are like 500x500 or something i forget the exact number, suggest you just try it out, turn up your texture quality to the max (ultra).

Again IFA3 Full converted is not worth the headache of it getting setup, and with full version you will not see the same features as the lite has, as there are new features, and assets including winter units

, and many other things, just try it, 1 download and you can play vs the full converted version you need to firs own IF, convert the game, then if that works, patch it, if that works,

then you need 4 other mods, and a sky fix, all that and theres no guarantee that you wont be running into bugs or oddities, plus its not supported. Try it and see for yourself.

I think I see what you mean. I havn't played Arma 3 in a while though. When I try a just load up via steams Launch command using  mod=@CBA_A3;@LIB_DLC_1;@IF;@IFA3SA;@IFA3M;@IFA3 it just brings me to a menu that manages mods. I'll think I'll have what you're having :)

I think I see what you mean. I havn't played Arma 3 in a while though. When I try a just load up via steams Launch command using  mod=@CBA_A3;@LIB_DLC_1;@IF;@IFA3SA;@IFA3M;@IFA3 it just brings me to a menu that manages mods. I'll think I'll haat y

What do I need besides IFA3 lite to play the game. It crashes giving me an error first saying Addon "AiA_Animations2' requires addon "AiA_Core. After clicking Ok It gives me an error saying "Circular addon dependency in "AiA_Infantry_IF" after clicking OK it gives the usual unknow software exception blah blah blah.   I have @IFA3LITE, @Len Addons for ironFront Arma 3 mod, @CAB_A3, @Ironfront in Arma3 ReskinsPack and @LibDLC1

What do I need besides IFA3 lite to play the game. It crashes giving me an error first saying Addon "AiA_Animations2' requires addon "AiA_Core. After clicking Ok It gives me an error saying "Circular addon dependency in "AiA_Infantry_IF" after clicking OK it gives the usual unknow software exception blah blah blah.   I have @IFA3LITE, @Len Addons for ironFront Arma 3 mod, @CAB_A3, @Ironfront in Arma3 ReskinsPack and @LibDLC1

Try dropping @Lib_DLC_1.  The contents from that should already be in IFA3LITE.  Also, make sure @CBA_A3 is the first mod in the list.

• Like 1

Reading the topic reminds me I didn't post a few spoilers here :D

wmnGRw0m.png Ar8waKNm.jpg hCQ9rBHm.png PKufPC4m.png

• Like 9